Iraq kids get beat the @!#$ up - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Iraq kids get beat the @!#$ up
Monday, February 13, 2006 7:21 AM on j-body.org
?

"boobs now with Riboflabin"

Re: Iraq kids get beat the @!#$ up
Monday, February 13, 2006 7:24 AM on j-body.org
wonder what they were throwin at them to make them do that

Monday, February 13, 2006 7:33 AM on j-body.org
well i'm not sure which comes off as worse, the guys doing the beating, or the creep with the camera sounding like he's getting off on it...

Simple solution though, don't throw rocks at guys with guns...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Monday, February 13, 2006 7:36 AM on j-body.org
Bet they wont throw rocks anymore! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, February 13, 2006 7:39 AM on j-body.org
The guy with the camera is the one that need to be shooted...

Monday, February 13, 2006 7:40 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ shooted? lol !

Monday, February 13, 2006 8:05 AM on j-body.org
My personal favorite was the soldier that kicked the kid (who was face down on the ground, completely subdued) directly in the genitals. </sarcasm>

BTW, am I the only one that takes the editing/blurring of the soldiers faces as prima facia evidence that whomever did the editing thought that the acts were wrong?

Monday, February 13, 2006 8:16 AM on j-body.org
interesting....

seems kinda familiar

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Monday, February 13, 2006 8:17 AM on j-body.org
dude im in iraq right now and sometimes thats the only way these ragheads will listen
Monday, February 13, 2006 9:27 AM on j-body.org
ned wrote:dude im in iraq right now and sometimes thats the only way these ragheads will listen

hopefully you eat a rock.
Monday, February 13, 2006 9:44 AM on j-body.org
ned wrote:dude im in iraq right now and sometimes thats the only way these ragheads will listen

hopefully friendly fire will find its way to you

Monday, February 13, 2006 10:06 AM on j-body.org
Guys don't flame him for his opinion. He over there and has a lot of hate to deal with that you don't see. I don't wish him bad I wish him well, Of corse he may have chosen his wording better and ditched the name calling I can't say as I blame him.

Monday, February 13, 2006 10:10 AM on j-body.org
Besides the name calling, he is right... if some kid threw a rock at you or at your car one day you would kick his arse too!

Monday, February 13, 2006 10:39 AM on j-body.org
Mmm Hmm.

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:00 AM on j-body.org
Ragheads?

Dude, get your slurs right. They're carpet riders... Ragheads are further east of your position. You wouldn't want the people you're there to liberate to think your racist, AND imbecile, do you?

Transpose those actions to any North American city and you'd have police brutality charges in the offing. That's just confimed that one dictator has been replaced with another.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:03 AM on j-body.org
unless youve gone overthere, dont pass judgment on him.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:05 AM on j-body.org
I am in no way condoning the actions, however when the little kids start throwing rocks, you have to stop it, because it's only a matter of time before those rocks turn into grenades, and then you have dead troops. I'm sorry but when it comes down to the life of my troops vs. roughing up some Hadji kids, I'm going to rough up those kids to make sure everyone of my troops comes home alive. Decisions you guys will never have to make, and have no idea what it's like being over there, sitting behind your computer screen, all safe and sound.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:13 AM on j-body.org
bagged cavi you have no idea what it is like to be shot at. friendly fire. ive had friendly fire sent my way and its not fun. you know what the average age is of kids emplanting these road side bombs are. the average age is anywhere from 15 years old to 17 years old. so those rock flingers are planting bombs that are killing the people that are defending your right to get on your computer and say @!#$ like i hope friendly fire finds you.
Monday, February 13, 2006 12:15 PM on j-body.org
you're not defending me in any way. you are not defending my rights. you are the invasion force in someone elses country. do try to make it anything other than it is.
you are however defending the good people over there... so i dont think you should think of them in the nasty way you are now. you are supposed to be compassionate.
stop being a racist and just do your job. if your attitude is that all "those" people are worthless and somehow "beneath" you, you should catch a flight home.... your "help" isnt needed.
you should expect to be shot at, have bombs directed at you, and rocks thrown at you. it doesnt give you the right to treat them worse than you would treat a kid here for doing the same thing. they have rights too. dont be like saddam.
Monday, February 13, 2006 12:52 PM on j-body.org
Funniest post yet !!! Oh man that was a good laugh !!!

Remember those troops over there DO NOT WANT TO BE THERE !!!! They are following orders given by their superiors. They have ZERO choice in the matter. So they go over there and some little snot thinks hes funny as sh-t for hitting them with rocks. Rocks can kill ! Remember sticks and stones can break my bones? How about stoneing someone to death? Those little punks got what they deserved! Don't like it?
Well don't throw rocks. Don't want your balls kicked into your stomach? Don't throw
rocks. Its not a hard concept to grab. Hell I'm surprised we didn't open fire on those little sh-ts. Bet those kids who got thier ass beat will think twice next time.

And as for catching the next flight home.........do you think ANY of them would be there if they had a choice in the matter ?

Monday, February 13, 2006 1:32 PM on j-body.org
I think the kick in the genitals was a bit much, but if you ask me it looks more like the offenders where resisting arrest.

You gotta realize being over their how high strung someone can get if your life is in danger every day. Tension rises high and logical thought is often thrown out the window and in its place is primal fear and this violence.

The situation isn't anymore different than if someone threw rocks at an American police officer, and the assailent is resisting arrest and is fighting back, the police officer has a right to self defence. People get all uptight and angry about "police brutality" they don't stop to think if in the same situation how they would beat the individual into a blody pulp while a police officer will try to subdue the asailent instead of beating the crap out of them.

However I don't care who you are, a racist comment is a racist comment you can't make an exception for someone.

the statement would have been just as meaning full had he said:
"dude im in iraq right now and sometimes thats the only way to make them listen"

but instead he uses the term raghead alluding to the fact that their inferior to him as a human being.

-Chris

Monday, February 13, 2006 1:33 PM on j-body.org
Did you here him say "shoot at us"? It seems like they may have shot at the soldiers and, if so, they deserve it. You can't always take things at face value, maybe we will find out what the circumstances were later.
Monday, February 13, 2006 1:41 PM on j-body.org
Rascal put it the nice way but I think along the same lines. And I have no sound at work so I couldn't hear anything anybody said so I won't comment.

Monday, February 13, 2006 2:26 PM on j-body.org
Saint wrote:I am in no way condoning the actions, however when the little kids start throwing rocks, you have to stop it, because it's only a matter of time before those rocks turn into grenades, and then you have dead troops. I'm sorry but when it comes down to the life of my troops vs. roughing up some Hadji kids, I'm going to rough up those kids to make sure everyone of my troops comes home alive. Decisions you guys will never have to make, and have no idea what it's like being over there, sitting behind your computer screen, all safe and sound.

i hate people that are saying this is bs, lil kids got what they deserved

Monday, February 13, 2006 2:55 PM on j-body.org
How would you react if someone was invading your country??

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search