Wednesday, September 22, 2004Last Update:
Thursday, June 6, 2013Last Seen:
Friday, December 8, 2017Email:
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
About This Vehicle:
SOLD. Sold this car at it's prime. Everything was how I wanted it, and it still had not given me a single problem. I miss the look, miss the reliability, but will NEVER miss the lack of power!
Body Style: Coupe
Color: Victory Red
Engine: 2.2L I4 OHV
Purchase Date: Feb. 04
Purchased From: Quirk's Chevrolet
Build Date: Havent got the sligh
- Cold air intake
- Full stainless cat back. cat back was out of necesity
- intake was because it was cheap and i was bored... its just 2200 come on now.
- Eibach Pro-Kit springs
- 18 inch Konig FlatLine's with Kumho Ecsta 711 tires(now sold) and picked up some 00-02 LS wheels and tires.
- B&M Short throw shifter i guess is interior of the car...
- Wings West side skirts
- LS sport rear lip
- LS sport front lip
- 50% tint all around
- CF eyelids
- black corners and headlights
- SS Style fiberglass hood
- painted handles
- removed moldings and badges
- Elemental Designs 13Kv.2 in ported box. Cadence CWM-6Kit(soon to change). Alpine 9831 Head Unit. Alphasonic 5 band preamp EQ. Pair of Rockford Fosgate P3002 amps.
- I think the future of this car is now in the hands of some fat slob of a high school chick who bought it last year.