Wednesday, September 22, 2004Last Update:
Thursday, June 6, 2013Last Seen:
Friday, December 8, 2017Email:
1997 Ford Mustang GT
Body Style: Convertible
Engine: Modular 302 Stroker
Interior: Black leather
Purchase Date: Oct. 2007
Purchased From: Private Seller
- DSS 302 stroker iron shortblock consisting of forged flat top CP pistons
- forged 3.750" crank
- forged Eagle H beam rods
- ARP studs
- Comp XE270AH cams
- BBK Long Tube headers
- BBK 2.5 inch catless off-road H-pipe
- BBK 75mm throttle body
- Roush Racing(Magnaflow) side exit mufflers
- SCT XCAL2 computer tuner
- Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter
- ZEX wet nitrous kit with 2 10 pound bottles currently feeding a 125 shot
- may up it to 150 once I get the new intake manifold on.
- Coilovers in front with caster/camber plates
- Tubular front control arms
- Polyurethane bushings
- Front and rear sway bars
- Full Hotchkis rear suspension kit
- Full length sub-frame connectors welded in
- Tubular K-member
- 17X9 and 17X8 Cobra R replica wheels for the street with Falken tires(245/45/17 and 275/40/17). On the track I run 15X3.5 and 15X10 Weld Racing Draglite's with 26/11.5/15 Mickey Thompson drags and M/T front runners up front.
Currently 4 point roll bar(left the door bars in Maine :( )
- Stock black leather interior
- hide-a-switch panel in the ashtray area for nitrous arming and purging switches.
- Stock GT body pannels
- Cervini's cowl induction hood
- Clear corners and new clear headlights
- Will be shaving all badges.
- Stock Mach 460 stereo system.
- Battery relocated to the spare tire well. All heating and A/C components removed.
- Well... hopefully mid 10s are in this car's future. That's about all I'm shooting for.