post your dead baby jokes - CAUTION, Extremely offensive - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: post your dead baby jokes
Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:48 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Black, Jewish = Race, Religion.
Dead Baby = ??

If it offends you, don't look/listen.

So with that logic its ok to make aids jokes, cancer jokes, perpalegic jokes, and things of that nature??

Just cause its not race related doesn't mean its ok on public forum

either way its still in the wrong forum it should be in anything goes if it is allowed by the moderators

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:56 AM on j-body.org
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:So with that logic its ok to make aids jokes, cancer jokes, perpalegic jokes, and things of that nature??
Whatever tickles your pickle. I'm not weak minded, so joke away. After all, that's what they are - Jokes

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:01 AM on j-body.org
Ok then with that said I guess or Morals are diffrent. /end disscusion

I wtill think it should be in AG though

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:08 AM on j-body.org
If that's a stab at "Oh, this guy must have no morals" then @!#$ off. You have no right to judge me, or anyone on this site. 98% of the people that posted in this thread are ok with the jokes. It's not until you and whoever else came in here preaching "Don't tell those jokes, they're bad" that this got out of hand. Grow up. Not everyone is your idea of perfect, which obviosly = no sense of humor.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:11 AM on j-body.org
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:^^^ LOL I Promise none was attacked by yogi the bear ^^^

and I promise the people on this site saying the jokes aren't having sex with dead babies cuting them up nailing them to trees and then eating them......

with that said does that its ok in your eyes now?

yogi offends me but since he hasn't attacked anyone then its ok.... so the people making the jokes aren't acting them out so now its also ok right......

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:
You anger me with your ignorance.

I aim to please

if your so hell bent on argueing this then don't go get your panties all twisted up, the fact is nothing you have to say will change anything.... noone cares what offends you and what you morals are, the simple fact is these are jokes, nothing more nothign less, a sorce of entertainment..... ever heard that saying "@!#$ 'em if they can't take a joke"...... with that said @!#$ you

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:13 AM on j-body.org
WOW I agrreed to dissagree and that pissed you off?

What is wrong there??

I just said obviously are morals are diffrent judging by the jokes, No arguing there.

and just cause i don't like baby jokes doesn't mean I have no sense of humor turst me I am a funny guy in person

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:15 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Dead Baby = ??

So with that logic its ok to make aids jokes, cancer jokes, perpalegic jokes, and things of that nature??

either way its still in the wrong forum it should be in anything goes if it is allowed by the moderators

Yes it is ok! And in my opinion, it should be perfectly fine to make Black/White/Jewish/Christian/whatever jokes also. If we can't LAUGH at our differences then we only help to make the divide stronger. The thing is acknowledging the difference between a JOKE and a THREAT, or an INSULT. No one here is actually serious about intending to do any of these things to an infant, they are JOKING. If i were to go up to a random black person on the street and say "you're a dirty big-lipped N-word" than THAT would be offensive and inappropriate. But if me and a black friend were to go spouting racial epithets back and forth at one another in good fun, or just trading black and polish jokes, or whatever, what's wrong with that if neither of us is offended by it? Thats what this thread is, its a bunch of "friends" joking back and forth. No one emailed you these jokes, forcing your direct involvement. No one said you HAD to read every post in OT today... You CHOSE to come in here, knowing what it was, so if you are offended that is your own problem. If you're offended by something you see on TV but that passed the censors what do you do? Change the channel. So if you're offended by whats in this thread, just go somewhere else. People like YOU, who preach political correctness are the real problem with this country, because you make little things like this thread, which could otherwise be enjoyed by people who enjoy it, and ignored by people who don't, into a huge divisive argument. If you just ignored this thread, it probably would have been over by now, but you keep continuing it which only spawns more jokes that offend you. Get over it.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:17 AM on j-body.org
falnfenix wrote:but you're also missing a point.

no one made you click on this thread. there was no hidden message - it blatantly said, in the title what sort of thread it was, so those who DO find it offensive could avoid it.

you clicked on it, and are now complaining about it. you really don't have anyone to blame but yourself.

furthermore, i can think of far worse jokes out there.

Hey, I can't stop what people will say or do.That position
is already taken by some other clowns in office, but just
once I'd like people to think what they're saying and
where they're posting it... in this case they're posting
potentially offensive content in a General forum (not age
restricted). It comes down to that empathy thing I like to
rant so much about. Was it too much to ask people to
think before they posted? Cause before you flame me
again, you'll notice that was ALL I asked people to do...
I never called anyone an idiot, and I never told anyone
to stop. I asked people to think. You wouldn't let one rip
just before they say "I do" in church, and you certainly
wouldn't create EXTRA drama to justify your flatulence,
so what's the deal with this extra helping of diarrhea?

When you start being honest with yourself, You'll agree
this thread was bound to offend somebody (the very title
is enough to offend somebody --NO-- you didn't have to
click on this tread to get offended). Some people thought
the jokes were funny, allot got really offended, and some
had the sense not to dignify this thread with a response.
In any case, this kind of controversy belongs elsewhere
...like "anything goes". (or "war" if the subject line read
"are dead baby jokes offensive?")

ahahahaaaa...In any case, I can't believe how my posts
created so much support for the dead baby cause. Makes
a man proud.

ScreamSayonaralaranoyaSmaercS wrote:
Cry some more? You're the type of person that's getting Howard Stern thrown off public airwaves because you won't turn the @!#$ing dial on your radio. "If i thinks it's offensive, everyone else should too." Grow up. You "minority rules" pussies sicken me.

I didn't cancel Howard Stern. Dead Babies did.

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] cuz stock sux
Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:30 AM on j-body.org
urban wrote:
I didn't cancel Howard Stern. Dead Babies did.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:35 AM on j-body.org

yup they did. I read in "Dead Baby Digest"

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:37 AM on j-body.org
ScreamSayonaralaranoyaSmaercS wrote:
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:So with that logic its ok to make aids jokes, cancer jokes, perpalegic jokes, and things of that nature??
Whatever tickles your pickle. I'm not weak minded, so joke away. After all, that's what they are - Jokes

btw. is it true that everyone in Missouri is related?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:40 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Dead Baby = ??

yup, perfectly fine to make jokes about anything. hell, a month or so after sept 11 2001 i made a joke about that.

the terrorists were just playing the worlds biggest game of Jenga (the game where you push the blocks out of the tower till it falls over)

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:40 AM on j-body.org
Maybe

If you're trying to get to me, you quoted what I said yourself. Did you read it also?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:44 AM on j-body.org

sorry bro. I didn't quite understand that...
what language do you folks speak in Missouri?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:49 AM on j-body.org
urban wrote:btw. is it true that everyone in Missouri is related?

urban wrote:
sorry bro...
You don't live in Missouri...

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:08 AM on j-body.org
lol all these whiners, well i got some more jokes.

Whats blue and rolls around in the corner?
A baby in a plastic bag

What weighs 5lbs has one arm one leg and is missing its face?
A baby that was hit by a street cleaner

Whats red and bloated and goes round and round?
A dead baby in a microwave

Whats more fun than stapling dead babies to the wall?
Tearing them off.

Why do i love getting head from a 5 year?
Cause my d!ck looks so big in there little hands.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:15 AM on j-body.org
To all you idiots in here thinking this is funny - I came in here to STOP this post. I almost lost my child when my wife was giving birth. My wife also had a miscarriage prior to that. There is nothing to "joke" about with a dead baby. They are the most innocent of all things in this world and have done nothing to you or anybody and don't deserve this. Ever seen a dead baby in real life? Pretty phucking disturbing, actually. Anybody going along and thinking these are funny and add to the fire is most certainly not a father and not mature enough to even become a decent father. I even requested to Dave to have this thread locked and he ignored me completely, so with that said I am done with this site. Also - how about this joke? Post your dead J-body member jokes - because with all the info I can get off you bastards it might be coming your way. Wait - that may not be a joke. Hope all you @!#$s rot and burn in hell for your bad karma.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:38 AM on j-body.org
^^ Don't worry Grim I will get this post LOCKED and me perma banned ready?

Whats white and red with a bunch of wires and sleeps all day?

CHRIS SHELLEY ON LIFE SUPPORT

HA HA @!#$s its not funny now is it? Oh damn now theres a name to it! Don't give me that but we Know him or hes a memeber here guess what @!#$tards I'm sure some babies have been put in situations much like your jocking about you sick F U C KS. Escpecially the molesting ones.

Go to hell you all and burn:

*my appologies to chris and his family for using you as an example these two faced bastards need to notice what these baby jokes mean to some people.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:49 AM on j-body.org
GrimRaven wrote:To all you idiots in here thinking this is funny - I came in here to STOP this post. I almost lost my child when my wife was giving birth. My wife also had a miscarriage prior to that. There is nothing to "joke" about with a dead baby. They are the most innocent of all things in this world and have done nothing to you or anybody and don't deserve this. Ever seen a dead baby in real life? Pretty phucking disturbing, actually. Anybody going along and thinking these are funny and add to the fire is most certainly not a father and not mature enough to even become a decent father. I even requested to Dave to have this thread locked and he ignored me completely, so with that said I am done with this site. Also - how about this joke? Post your dead J-body member jokes - because with all the info I can get off you bastards it might be coming your way. Wait - that may not be a joke. Hope all you @!#$s rot and burn in hell for your bad karma.

LMAO thats just way to funny man. Your taking this way too seriously. Its funny cause its so sick and disturbing. But whatever.

Did you know the Vikings where some really sick baby killers? When fighting clans of vikings would conqure there enemies, it wasnt uncommon to kill everyone, including the babies. Some would go so far as to make a game out of it. They would throw the living babies as high as they could into the air, and then try and impale them on there swords. I watch way to much history channel. . .

I believe vikings made the first dead baby jokes.

Its sick, but to be honest on your planet, the value of a single life isnt much. There are over 6 billion people in this world. I think its something like everyday over 10,000 people will die. Id be willing to bet the majority of them dont die of old age in there beds, and arent much older than 5. If you really cared about babies as much as you do, then you would own the chistians children fund. You wouldnt be wasting your money on a cavalier. With the money you spent on that cavalier, you could have saved countless babies in other countries around the world. But no, your car was more important than a babies life. Hell theres prolly thousands of babies in the united states alone that need a home. Teenage mothers who abandon there babies.

Yeah the jokes are sick and disturbing, but in every jokes, there is prolly some truth behind it. Its more than likely happened to a baby before. It will more thank likely happen to a baby again. ANd all you can do is yell at people for telling jokes?

13.91@102.77
Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:05 AM on j-body.org
ummmm ok...

today I was at the bank (paying my business visa), and a little
girl, three or so years old, came within 3 feet of me and tried
to grab the crowd separator bar. It wasn't fastened, and it fell
straight across her rib cage, and face. She was hurt very badly,
and even though I could see the barrier coming down on her --
I wasn't fast enough to stop it.

its a true story, and ahahaaha... it was soo effing funny to see
a innocent little girl in pain. true story

Look familiar Urban? You posted it.. Then when people flamed you for it, you posted again saying you felt bad or some crap.. To me this is worse than any baby joke posted, since you actually seen it happen, and thought it was funny.. MORON.

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:07 AM on j-body.org
Scrufdog wrote:Fine....are these better for ya?

So I was @!#$in this chick the other day. I flipped her over and stuck it in her ass. She looks back and sez "That was awfully presumptuous of you.".....I said "Presumptuous? Thats an awfully big word for a 6 year old."

Q: Whats the best thing about taking a shower with a 12 yr old girl?
A: Once her hair gets wet she looks 8

Q: How you do make a 7 year old boy cry 3 times?
A: Punch him in the head, @!#$ him in the ass, and wipe your bloody dick on his teddy bear.

Q: Whats black and blue and hates sex?
A: The 10 yr old boy tied up in my basement.

Q: Whats better than having sex with a 5 yr old boy?
A: Nothing

Damn scruff, get some mew material would ya?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:21 AM on j-body.org
1 JASON SHELBY BAKER -
-
- Available JACKSON MI Background Report

2 JASON M BAKER -
-
- Available HOWELL MI Background Report

3 JASON BAKER -
-
- Available SEBEWAING MI Background Report

4 JASON HOWARD BAKER 29
Available
- Available HOLLY MI Background Report

5 JASON HOWARD BAKER 29
Available

6 JASON BAKER -
-
- Available DETROIT MI Background Report

7 JASON SCOTT BAKER -
-
- Available WAYNE MI Background Report

8 JASON JOHN BAKER 30
Available
- Available SAINT JOSEPH MI Background Report

9 JASON SCOTT BAKER 33
Available
- Available WESTLAND MI Background Report

10 JASON HOWARD BAKER 29
Available

Name Approx
Age Birth
Date Phone Address City State Additional
Reports

11 JASON ALLEN BAKER 30
Available
- Available HOLLAND MI Background Report

12 JASON JOHN BAKER -
-
- Available SAINT JOSEPH MI Background Report

13 JASON DANIEL BAKER 27
Available
- Available LYONS MI Background Report

14 JASON SHELBY BAKER -
-
- Available JACKSON MI Background Report

15 JASON JOHN BAKER 30
Available
- Available MARQUETTE MI Background Report

16 JASON DANIEL BAKER 27
Available
- Available PORTLAND MI Background Report

17 JASON T BAKER -
-
- Available WESTLAND MI Background Report

18 JASON LEX BAKER 33
Available
- Available CASEVILLE MI Background Report

19 JASON SCOTT BAKER -
-
- Available WAYNE MI Background Report

20 JASON BAKER -
-
- Available CASEVILLE MI Background Report

Name Approx
Age Birth
Date Phone Address City State Additional
Reports

21 JASON HOWARD BAKER 29
Available

22 JASON J BAKER 24
Available
- Available DETROIT MI Background Report

Now, a$$hole, to cross reference your date of birth of June of 1984 and guess what I have? Everything about your ass so I can go hunting.......
Is anybody else going to miss Jason Baker? After all, he used to be a baby.......

Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:25 AM on j-body.org
whats more fun than stapling babies to the ceiling fan??

hitting them wiht a baseball bat every time they come around

Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:38 AM on j-body.org
lol to bad none of those were mine., but nice searching.

I thought of some new dead baby jokes!!!

What does Chuck Norris eat for breakfast?
Mini Frosted Baby Wheats

Whats Chuck Norris's favorite dinner?
Tbone Baby cooked extra rare.

Chuck Norris was actually a triplet, but right before he was about to be born his 2 other brothers tried to cut infront of him, so he round house kicked them to the head, they were still born.

Chuck Norris once got a hooker pregnant, so he round house kicked her to the stomach and gave her an instant abortion. Chuck Norris's Round House Abortion Clinic has been a success since then.

Chuck Norris holdstis world champion dead baby eater. He ate 27 dead babies in less than 15 minutes.

Chuck Norris has had 10 kids of his own, none of them lived cause they werent tough enough to survive past his dead baby joke test.

13.91@102.77
Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:01 PM on j-body.org
Nice integration of chuck norris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search