Not a homophobic but still........... - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Not a homophobic but still...........
Saturday, November 04, 2006 4:37 PM on j-body.org
Going back a few posts about dressing and all that:

1. "real" Guys dress to attract women or to fit a purpose, ie, work, wedding, holidays, etc.
- I don't wear "unmanly" (Ie pastal polos, etc) to attract guys, so when a guy says, "Dude, That's gay"... I didn't put it on for you, Nancy, so get back in the closet and stop paying attention to what another man is wearing.... that's "gay"
2. Why worry about "the gays." I welcome them, more women for me, suckers, haha.
3. Yes, you need to respect other people too, which includes not walking into the sub shop, covered in horse @!#$, and filthy dirty, not wearing a pink shirt that offends your manliness.

Personally, I find hicks (not calling anyone that) more offensive than "the gays"
Sorry, I'll take guys wearing makeup, smelling like bath and body works, and high pitch voices over toothless, @!#$ smelling, ignorant, and improper English use any day.

I'll be my life savings that gays contribute more to society, than inbred hicks, reproduction be damned.

And no, I'm not gay. I just live with a plethora of ignorant white trash.

Saturday, November 04, 2006 5:27 PM on j-body.org
Agustin:
I understand what you're saying as to choosing to be gay, but I don't follow the logic. You don't just decide you're gay, just like you don't decide you're straight or that you prefer children or animals. Homosexuality is either something you try for whatever reason and don't agree with, or you know from a much younger age that you prefer the same sex in more than a platonic sense.

Then of course, there's Bi-sexuals, and they're just plain selfish.

Seriously, of all the gays/lesbians I know, the greater number of them (Once they reached puberty) knew in retrospect that they were gay/bi from an early age, even if they weren't butch/flaming. I'm not claiming to know 100% of what happened to them, but in frank discussions, that's what's been said.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:03 PM on j-body.org
*Warning*
Extremely politically incorrect post ahead. If you're sensitive, scroll past.

Gay men don't bother me, except for the lisp. I want to make that clear before going any further. If you are dressing like a half-chick to attract another man, then you're doing the right thing for you.

With that said, I'm utterly disgusted by metrosexuals, and this trend of "Mega-metros". It's just the prissy attitude that gets under my skin. John Wayne, George Foreman, Lee Marvin, Charles Bronson, those are MEN. John Wayne got cancer, STILL made tough movies, and his real name was "Marion"!

What's wrong with our society when men are expected to be "touchie-feelie" and if you're not, you're considered weird? I was a man when I woke up this morning, with two giant balls. I make no apology for having them or using them as I see fit. If that bothers you, it's YOUR problem. We can either throw down right now, or your sissy ass can run and hide because you're afraid I might tear your $50 blouse. And the only time (and I mean the ONLY time) it's ever acceptable for a man to kiss another man is if one of them is named "Godfather".

This trend of men dressing and acting like women has just started to get to the Cleveland area. I don't hesitate to push through any group of these "man-girls" that I encounter in the local watering holes. Simply put, if you're going to dress like a bitch, I'm going to treat you like a bitch. Take your sissy ass to the ladies room and let me visit the mens room WITHOUT having to see you re-applying your lipgloss, fruitcake. Yes, they can go to the ladies room, they sit down to pee anyway.

Got a problem with my post? Go ahead, flame me, I don't care. Feeling froggy? Knock on my door, we'll settle this like men. Want to get in touch with my "Feminine side"? I'll get my wife for you. You and her can trade makeup tips.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Sunday, November 05, 2006 2:10 PM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:*Warning*
Extremely politically incorrect post ahead. If you're sensitive, scroll past.

Gay men don't bother me, except for the lisp. I want to make that clear before going any further. If you are dressing like a half-chick to attract another man, then you're doing the right thing for you.

With that said, I'm utterly disgusted by metrosexuals, and this trend of "Mega-metros". It's just the prissy attitude that gets under my skin. John Wayne, George Foreman, Lee Marvin, Charles Bronson, those are MEN. John Wayne got cancer, STILL made tough movies, and his real name was "Marion"!

What's wrong with our society when men are expected to be "touchie-feelie" and if you're not, you're considered weird? I was a man when I woke up this morning, with two giant balls. I make no apology for having them or using them as I see fit. If that bothers you, it's YOUR problem. We can either throw down right now, or your sissy ass can run and hide because you're afraid I might tear your $50 blouse. And the only time (and I mean the ONLY time) it's ever acceptable for a man to kiss another man is if one of them is named "Godfather".

This trend of men dressing and acting like women has just started to get to the Cleveland area. I don't hesitate to push through any group of these "man-girls" that I encounter in the local watering holes. Simply put, if you're going to dress like a bitch, I'm going to treat you like a bitch. Take your sissy ass to the ladies room and let me visit the mens room WITHOUT having to see you re-applying your lipgloss, fruitcake. Yes, they can go to the ladies room, they sit down to pee anyway.

Got a problem with my post? Go ahead, flame me, I don't care. Feeling froggy? Knock on my door, we'll settle this like men. Want to get in touch with my "Feminine side"? I'll get my wife for you. You and her can trade makeup tips.

Good job, you worded it better.

For those people who like to dress like that, I guess fine, but demanding everyone dress and act like that is rediculous.

"real" men are people like
Fedor
Wanderlie
Cro Cop
Etc

Sunday, November 05, 2006 7:21 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Agustin:

But gam, than you get to experience the best of both sides of the fence!
Monday, November 06, 2006 12:51 AM on j-body.org
All of you circle-jerking redneck truckers are gay.

Really, if some dude is girly, so what? He's not going to kick your ass in 2 seconds. Some dude is wearing a pink shirt? Who cares? Are you that intimidated by him? You got offended by what seemed to be some gay dudes picking on your sense of style? You're too sensitive, fag.

I know your pain, though. A few times a couple guys have slipped under my gaydar and scooped up a fly skimmy at the club before me. But then again, Eff it; there's plenty of hoes in the garden.

Think about that.

Monday, November 06, 2006 4:44 AM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:And the only time (and I mean the ONLY time) it's ever acceptable for a man to kiss another man is if one of them is named "Godfather".

Of if the other is the Pope.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, November 06, 2006 9:33 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Agustin:
I understand what you're saying as to choosing to be gay, but I don't follow the logic. You don't just decide you're gay, just like you don't decide you're straight or that you prefer children or animals. Homosexuality is either something you try for whatever reason and don't agree with, or you know from a much younger age that you prefer the same sex in more than a platonic sense.

Seriously, of all the gays/lesbians I know, the greater number of them (Once they reached puberty) knew in retrospect that they were gay/bi from an early age, even if they weren't butch/flaming. I'm not claiming to know 100% of what happened to them, but in frank discussions, that's what's been said.

What logic is there to follow? My mother in law chose to be gay. She'd been abused by men, she found a butch lesbian who's company she enjoyed and who treated her well and chose to be gay so she could be with her. What's so hard to understand about that?

She has NEVER thought about being with a woman before that, and had never been attracted to them. She had two kids, a marriage and a good # of partners (70's free-love chic). It's not hard to find gay's who will state they chose to live that way.

Now I think many of us are born with stronger natural mental blocks. But the fact is there are bisexuals and everything in between. This isn't black-grey-white...its all shades.

Come on GAM, you of all people I think would recognize the shades of an issue.

---

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:56 PM on j-body.org
Capo di tutti capi wrote:Personally, I find hicks (not calling anyone that) more offensive than "the gays"
Sorry, I'll take guys wearing makeup, smelling like bath and body works, and high pitch voices over toothless, @!#$ smelling, ignorant, and improper English use any day.

I'll be my life savings that gays contribute more to society, than inbred hicks, reproduction be damned.

well, I agree with you one hundred percent. homosexuals are able to approach situations, people, etc with an open mind... and hicks? well, go here and here

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search