Not a homophobic but still........... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Not a homophobic but still...........
Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:54 PM on j-body.org
**understand this is very politically incorrect*

I guess Im just wondering, what ever happened to guys being guys.

The more I look around town, the more there are guys who look like females. Now if you are like 20+ I dont care what you dress like as long as you are comfortable with it.

But these kids are in high school.

They wear makeup (not goth makeup, but like how a female would wear makeup), they talk in high pitch voices just like females, they were skin right pants, pastel colored shirts, and really short jean jackets.

Their mannerisms, are that of a female or a person who is gay.

They hug, hold hands, and kiss (on the lips) their other male friends, yet asked if they are gay, strongly say no.

What the hell ever happened to parenting or people getting their ass kicked.

If my son was gay, I would say that is fine its your life, but while you are in high school damnit you are going to dress and act respectful.

Where are the parents saying um no that is not appopriate.

Again I have NOTHING against gay people.

I just have a problem that until you are 18 you should be forced to not make every day look like the rocky horror picture show.

You are 18 you dont know wtf you want, or who you are so just act normal.

And if you were in highschool you cannot beat these kids up because it is a hate crime.

Yet a straight looking kid can get beatup and not much happens to that bully.

@!#$ I remember back when wearing anything other than jeans and a tshirt meant you were gay and got your ass kicked at lunch.

AGAIN, I DO NOT ADVOCATE ANY VIOLENCE AGAINST THESE KIDS, AND HOPE NOTHING VIOLENT HAPPENS TO THEM OR ANYONE.

It just seems liek standards have changed alot, and I just dont understand it, so maybe others can help me out.

AGAIN, I DO NOT ADVOCATE ANY VIOLENCE AGAINST THESE KIDS, AND HOPE NOTHING VIOLENT HAPPENS TO THEM OR ANYONE.

Seriously though, I dont care what you wear, or act, or do, once you are a full adult (just not in age).

Re: Not a homophobic but still...........
Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:57 PM on j-body.org
Your worrying over the way people dress and act?

Times change man. Get used to it.

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:09 AM on j-body.org
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:Your worrying over the way people dress and act?

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:13 AM on j-body.org
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..............it's a @!#$ duck!!!
Friday, October 27, 2006 12:13 AM on j-body.org
Damn man, I graduated from highschol this past spring, and I didnt have anyone like that in my highschool. Of course, I am from the country, and..........my graduating class only had like 104 people in it.

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:18 AM on j-body.org
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:Your worrying over the way people dress and act?

I get mad when these kids want to give me @!#$ that I only wear jeans, wear a black shirt, have paint or resin stained on my clothes, and dont use 5 thousand products in my hair.

Seriously why are these kids laughing at me in line at in n out burger.

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:20 AM on j-body.org
DayUSeX (ws6+04cav= FTW) wrote:I just have a problem that until you are 18 you should be forced to not make every day look like the rocky horror picture show.

forced?

they're in high school... they'll grow up eventually.

Friday, October 27, 2006 3:40 AM on j-body.org
Wiezer Walley wrote:If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..............it's a @!#$ duck!!!

exactly......they dress like gays, talk like gays, act like gays........thier gay [i know thats just a sterotype, but its a joke, get over it ]

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Friday, October 27, 2006 7:46 AM on j-body.org
So, laugh at them back.

it's not that hard to do.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, October 27, 2006 7:54 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

They hug, hold hands, and kiss (on the lips) their other male friends, yet asked if they are gay, strongly say no.

thats awfully gay to me... I'd say they are just too young to realize it and haven't "came out" yet"

about the clothes, its just the styles now. The whole metrosexual thing is big now although alot of it is kinda ridiculous. They'll get over it when they get older, I wouldn't stress about it. If they laugh at the way you dress just laugh at them back

Friday, October 27, 2006 10:16 AM on j-body.org
Nari (Rod) wrote:

Times of changed my ass. The 80's are back, and this is how people acted back then, too. It's all back in style.

The Cure

---

Friday, October 27, 2006 10:36 AM on j-body.org
People are becoming less stereotypically "manly." It's commonplace for guys to hug their friends, though the makeup and clothing is a high-school fad. I'm sure something worse will be along in the years to come.

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:02 PM on j-body.org
DayUSeX (ws6+04cav= FTW) wrote:

I get mad when these kids want to give me @!#$ that I only wear jeans, wear a black shirt, have paint or resin stained on my clothes, and dont use 5 thousand products in my hair.

Seriously why are these kids laughing at me in line at in n out burger.

Oh noes!!1!

They are laughing at me...

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:16 PM on j-body.org
"What the hell ever happened to parenting or people getting their ass kicked."

Why a parent tell his/her son that he can't wear make up. Because it's not "normal'? Similarly, why should someone be attacked just because they are different?

"You are 18 you dont know wtf you want, or who you are so just act normal."

I cannot speak for everyone, but I'm sure many teenagers out there that know exactly who they are, and they act accordingly. What's normal to us may be crazy to our parents, and what is normal to them may be crazy to their parents. We really shouldn't assume that all people are (or should be) simply following trends.
Friday, October 27, 2006 1:41 PM on j-body.org
Humbug..

Nobody knows who they are until much later in life. Once you've worked, paid bills, maybe had kids, been introuble, got bailed out, and actually done something with your life, you don't really know yourself.

You have to have time to find your limits.

It's a phase, they'll grow out of it. You shouldn't care provided they're not hurting anyone, it's none of your business.

How many 80s hair-dos do you see on people who were teens in the 80s? Almost none.. Heck, even Bon Jovi got a haircut. Metallica too. Think about it.. It's because they now know who they are, then they were trying to project an image, now they know they don't have to.

Be yourself and enjoy the show. It won't last forever.

PAX
Saturday, October 28, 2006 11:32 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:How many 80s hair-dos do you see on people who were teens in the 80s? Almost none.. Heck, even Bon Jovi got a haircut. Metallica too. Think about it.. It's because they now know who they are, then they were trying to project an image, now they know they don't have to.

They were projecting an image in the 80's. They are still projecting an image today, its just a different one.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 3:04 PM on j-body.org
^^^ Now try that with other people that were teens in the 80's. You know why the Mullet is a joke? Because it's so dated.

Fashion and style trends aside, most kids @ 18 may think they know precisely who they are, and they may... within their limited scope of who they are at that time. Most people grow and broaden their horizons well into their 60's, and if not, they're basically becoming human mullets... outdated ideas, and outdated values.

The kids who act like the OP was saying, are either:
a: experimenting to figure out who they are and what makes them comfortable (ie, sexually and socially), or
b: are in fact gay, and haven't yet come to terms with it enough to accept their homosexuality, or
c: emulating others' behaviour in an effort to conform.

No matter what the explanation, they're not likely to continue this behaviour for long, mainly because once they get into a new social situation, they'll have to either adapt and figure it out, or eventually accept who they are once they figure it out.

Hell, I'm 29, and I haven't figured out EVERY facet of my own personality, the 18 year-old version of me sure as hell hadn't.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 3:30 PM on j-body.org
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. [NIV Leviticus 20:13]

that is all

and anyone who knows me will vouch that im far from a bible thumper but gay is wrong period not exceptable.
and its a choice, not something you were born with cause obviuously God doesnt want them on earth and says its wrong so why would He create something He doesnt want

The one, the only, ME.
Saturday, October 28, 2006 3:47 PM on j-body.org
04eco wrote:If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. [NIV Leviticus 20:13]

that is all

and anyone who knows me will vouch that im far from a bible thumper but gay is wrong period not exceptable.
and its a choice, not something you were born with cause obviuously God doesnt want them on earth and says its wrong so why would He create something He doesnt want

explain murderers and child molestors

oh and...real compassionate religion you got there, where homosexuas are supposed to be killed

Hail Satan

Saturday, October 28, 2006 3:52 PM on j-body.org
hey i didnt write the bible but its written in there not my compassion but i dont disagree. and it also says in laviticus "eye for an eye" so yes child molesters, murders, etc. should be put to death or equal punishment. i never said they were any better and should live.

The one, the only, ME.
Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:05 PM on j-body.org
i just figure that if someoen wants to plug a guy in the butt or munch carpet then thats their business and nobody should tell them that they can't do that, let alone put them to death for it.

but back on topic.....I wonder sometimes when it was that men stopped being men.....what happened to the guys who like things like, football, cheezy action movies, and stuff like that....when did football get replaced with clothing shopping....when did we switch from action movies to chick flicks? where did our nuts go?

Hail Satan

Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:09 PM on j-body.org
i agree with you there a guy shouldnt have to be border line "fairy" to look good or pick up woman or be accepted, etc. a guy should be a guy

The one, the only, ME.
Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:26 PM on j-body.org
exactly.....if acting like a sterotypical gay person is whats "cool" now, im glad im not cool

Hail Satan

Saturday, October 28, 2006 5:00 PM on j-body.org
04eco wrote:If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. [NIV Leviticus 20:13]

that is all

04eco wrote:hey i didnt write the bible but its written in there not my compassion but i dont disagree. and it also says in laviticus "eye for an eye" so yes child molesters, murders, etc. should be put to death or equal punishment. i never said they were any better and should live.

That's the old testament. That's why the Bible has a new testament. The New Testament teaches tolerance, hate the sin not the sinner, turn the other cheeck..that sort of stuff.

You have a poor understanding of the Bible and I recommend you do your best to make christans like me not look bad.

That's why people like Mkec2003 quote slayer. Totally ignoring the millions upon millions of good deeds Christians selflessly do every year because of a few misrepresenting nut jobs like you.

---

Saturday, October 28, 2006 5:04 PM on j-body.org
As far as I go ON TOPIC, I have to admit effiminate men do peev me, whether they are straight or gay. It just bugs me when a guy acts more girlie than any girl I know. And the straight ones do that because they think girls like guys with emotion. but the truth is their girlfriends were the easiest to steal in high school.

That's just my personal experience. Loud Truck + Raiders hat > fishnet arm stockings and plcked eyebrows.

---

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search