Punxsutawney / Dubois, PaLast Update:
Tuesday, May 16, 2017Last Seen:
Tuesday, November 20, 2018Email:
unlistedWeb Page: http://www.sounddomain.com/id/mennitti
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
About This Vehicle:
This car was designed as a Sound Quality competition vehicle. As you will see we were the very first to do many things which are common in the JBody community today. For many more pictures, and more detailed information, check out my web page at www.sounddomain.com/id/mennitti
Body Style: Coupe
Engine: 2.2L I4 OHV
Purchase Date: 03-27-1998
Purchased From: Kenny Ross Chevrolet
Build Date: Still EVOLVING.
- Ohio Generator 190 amp Alternator
Tsunami Power Distibution Center
- Custom Intake
- K&N Filter
- Flowmaster exhaust
- 2 1/2 Cat-back piping
- Vibrant Exhaust tips
- Flux Capacitor.
- KYB GR2 Shocks and Struts
Suspen Tech 1.2" Lowering Springs
Falken 205 50 zr16 Tires.
- CUSTOM FABRICATED Dash (jbody first)
- Relocated instrument cluster (jbody first)
- HVAC relocated to center console (jbody first)
- CUSTOM FABRICATED door panels (jbody first)
- 6 1/2" Focals flush mounted in kick panels
- Focal 7" woofers in doors
- Power Locks and Window kit
- Z24 center console with switches.
- Type J body kit
- 2K headlight conversion wired for OEM function (jbody first)
- Custom Graphics
- Street Glow Blue Neon
- Freedom Designs wing
- Vent Visor rain Guards
- Clear Corner lenses
- EuroLite Xenon Blue bulbs
- Sun roof
- Knight Rider light bar in Blue (jbody first)
- Lambo Door kit.
- Alpine D310 dvd/cd player
- Spare tire well subwoofer enclosure housing 3 JL Audio 10W6's (jbody first)
- Motorized fiberglass amp rack for 2200 watts of Concept (jbody first)
- Fiberglass EQ rack with Alpine PXA-H701 eq/x-over
- 2nd Optima battery sunk in trunk floor (jbody first)
- August 2004 Car Sound & Performance Magazine
- October 2004 Jbody Magazine Cover and Feature
- March 2008 Car Audio & Electronics Magazine
- Sponsored by:
- AUTO & AUDIO
- Viper 550 Alarm/Remote starter/Keyless entry
- OOGA horn
- Motorized trunk lid (jbody first).
- Custom paint
- Classic plates eventually.