thoughts about - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
thoughts about
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:28 PM on j-body.org
I watched this movie today and its really interesting. It has to do about how the government is tied to the attacks on 9-11. i was just wondering what what everyone thinks about the movie. Heres the link on google video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7772696530684663669&q=loose+change+2nd

Re: thoughts about
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:32 PM on j-body.org
the movie is called Loose Change
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:43 PM on j-body.org
Wow, an hour and 20 minutes. Gimme a little bit.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:09 AM on j-body.org
seen it, it was posted awhile ago...apparently there was some proof that this video was a hoax or something...either way, 2 parties trying to discredit each other. either way bush is a crook and we'll be a better country without his crooked ass

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 1:01 AM on j-body.org
What is a hoax about this video? I've heard these points brought up numerous times in the past. How could a plane leave so damage besides a round hole in the pentagon? How does a plane that crash lands in a field disappear? How in the hell do two towers that were hit by "terrorists" fall uniformly, as if by a planned implosion.

I haven't seen that video before but like I said, all the points in that video I have seen before and I agree, something seems fishy about the whole thing and with our government I wouldn't doubt it. It seems to corrupt anymore.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 2:14 AM on j-body.org
good lord...is this that "THE PLANES NEVER EXISTED AND IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY" video?

FAKE. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

a plane DID hit the pentagon, and a plane DID fall in that field. a friend of mine grew up about 2 miles from that field, and can verify that happened - and i know a few people who witnessed the plane hit the pentagon. the video was created by a conspiracy theorist(or a group of them) who only wants to discredit the government.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

MS Walk April 21 - I HIT MY GOAL!!! thanks to those of you who have supported me!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:09 AM on j-body.org
the reason there is a smaller hole in the pentagon is because the plane that hit the pentagon, hit the ground and slid into the pentagon, on impact with the ground, because the wings double as fuel tanks, the fuel in the wings caused the wings to flex and snap off the plane, thats why its a small hole, and the pentagon is reinforced concrete.

the plane in PA left a small debris field because it went basically into a nosedive at 500mph, thats not gonna leave much debris, there was a video made of a fighter jet that hit a wall at 500mph, and it was basically vaporized

and as far as the towers, the burning fuel weakened the steel, causing one floor to collapse on the floor below it, thus making dust that blew out the windows, and because the damages came from within, it made the building implode

and no, im not a huge fan of the government either, but when you take all the information given, swril it around in your head, and think about it, instead of just accepting what someone else said, somewhere in the middle of both stories you'll find the closest thing to the truth your gonna find

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:06 AM on j-body.org
Well at least Laura and Mike are playing with a full deck. Well said guys I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:14 AM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:and no, im not a huge fan of the government either, but when you take all the information given, swril it around in your head, and think about it, instead of just accepting what someone else said, somewhere in the middle of both stories you'll find the closest thing to the truth your gonna find

you're giving some of these kids far too much credit. do you honestly think those who believe this rubbish are capable of thinking independantly?

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

MS Walk April 21 - I HIT MY GOAL!!! thanks to those of you who have supported me!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:32 AM on j-body.org
Thats where Michael Moore comes in.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 6:36 AM on j-body.org
Are you serious?? Did you actually believe that bull? They fed you full of crap and you bought it. Wow...just Wow.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:31 AM on j-body.org
AHHHH

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:55 AM on j-body.org
furthermore...how many threads have there been about this now? at least 4...

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:04 AM on j-body.org
Either 4 or 5 and everyone just says the exact same things over and over again. Its actualy a sad joke now.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:55 AM on j-body.org
lilbit01 wrote:good lord...is this that "THE PLANES NEVER EXISTED AND IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY" video?

FAKE. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

a plane DID hit the pentagon, and a plane DID fall in that field. a friend of mine grew up about 2 miles from that field, and can verify that happened - and i know a few people who witnessed the plane hit the pentagon. the video was created by a conspiracy theorist(or a group of them) who only wants to discredit the government.

As a general rule, planes that hit fields leave thier debris in those fields, not severel miles away. THAT requires an in-flight break-up of the aircrafts structure.

Unless, of course, while I wasnt looking somebody changed the laws of physics--or maybee started making some parts of aircraft out of India rubber enabeling them to bounce for several miles after impact.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:32 AM on j-body.org
so how can you refute eyewitness accounts?

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:05 AM on j-body.org
Simple

Eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable. Ask 50 witnesses to a car crash what happened and you get 50 different versions of events.

Sure a large part of a plane crashed in that field--there exists the debris to prove it.

BUT, something else happened to that plane BEFORE it hit that field, something that caused it to break up in flight and shed large pieces of its structure miles from the impact site.

There are ALSO eyewitness who claim to have seen the plane shot down.

The existance of aircraft structure miles from the crash site supports that version of events.

So both sets of witnesses saw pieces of the puzzle. Niether of them saw the complete thing. For that I rely on the physical evidence, and the evidence shows the "official storey" is full of @!#$.

BTW, I am also a pilot, NO PILOT would have dived his plane into a crash. He would have had (as many as possible of) the throttles back, flaps and slats out, gear down, and trying to hit as flat and slow as possible in order to try to minimize casualties to his passengers. Doing that maximizes the time over which the energy is dissipated, minimizes the ammount of energy to dissapate, and offeres the best chance of putting the greatest distance between any passengers/survivors and any post-crash fire which is likley ot be in and around the fuel tank areas in the wings and (hopefully) seperated tail sections.

That kind of crash leaves a debris trail a mile or 2 long with a firley well-defined path of destruction. NOT a big impact crater.

Google the ATR72 crash in ohio about 10 years ago and studdy that debris pattern. That plane went in nose 1st at high speed due to loss of controll in icing conditions.

Then google the pics/video of the Airbus A-318 crash in France about 20 years ago. That one went in configured with everything hanging out, as slow as possible.

Then compare the 2 patterns to the 9-11 pattern.

The hijack video of the 747 that goes into the ocean about 15 years ago is also a good one to watch for how a pilot crashes a plane, especially since it was a hijakced plane with the jackers still on board at the time. (I'm on dial-up so I'm not going to search for the vids--somebody with hi-speed can google them)

Some references as to the how and why:

http://www.iiimef.usmc.mil/medical/FMF/FMFE/FMFEref/fs_man/CHAPTER%2024.html
http://proairshow.com/aircraft_debris.htm
www.rand.org/pubs/monographs/2005/RAND_MG123.pdf
http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/154/11/1037
http://www.auf.asn.au/groundschool/umodule1b.html

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:11 AM on j-body.org
lilbit01 wrote:so how can you refute eyewitness accounts?
Well, when guys in black suits come up to "eyewitnesses" and tell them what to say, The story comes out the same. No wonder people like you believe it.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:54 AM on j-body.org
JuggaloZeke wrote:
Well, when guys in black suits come up to "eyewitnesses" and tell them what to say, The story comes out the same. No wonder people like you believe it.

And they told you this???

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:07 AM on j-body.org
Sunbird first off the only debris found any distence away from the crash site was paper,
paper can be blown by the wind you do realize. And yes according to the weather agency thier was indeed wind that day, or is mother nature in on it too?

The engine that was found several hundred ft away was because those things are spinnig kinda fast and are relatively solid unlike the plane itself so when the plane hit it kept going. A good example of this would be if you recall the first episode of "LOST" were the plane crashed and the engine was still running. Same thing. Also I'll cut you off before you say about body parts in the lake, According to police their were never any body parts found anywhere but at the crash site. All the crap you've bought is nothing but lies. I'd see if i could return it if I were you.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:10 AM on j-body.org
There is plenty of reports of witnesses being indimidated/ harrased into giving the "official" story.

Start with the archives here:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

and here:

http://www.letsroll911.org/

after that google, clusty and webaroo are real handy to have.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:13 AM on j-body.org
^ Thank you.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:28 AM on j-body.org
So what did Will Smith flashy thing them to make them believe what "we" want them to believe? or was it Tommy Lee Jones? At either rate the sites you list for your proof are
misquotes from people at best and at worst bold faced lies.

I've said it before and I'll say it agian until you can prove your far fetched fantasy like claims then I'm going to continue to laugh at you and anyone else who has bought into the we blew up ourselves crap that the conspiracy theory driven far left wing weenies come up with. There is NO PROOF of any of this crap cause if their was it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory!! The only reason any of these lies are even still around are because people such as yourself are so gullible as to believe any of them. And then when you ask a question and we give you an answer or explain it away you say yeah well what about? ....... I find it funny how when you get an answer its either not good enough or you ignore it and move on to your next theory.

Your beyond help enjoy looking over your shoulder the rest of your life cause I'm sending the black helicopters after you.

BTW anybody want to buy a bridge? I'll give you a sweat deal on one. Its located in New York and is a prime spot to put in a toll booth. You'll be rich!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:34 AM on j-body.org
Ah, a frothing-at-the-mouth bu@!#$e. cool.

Sorry if you dont like it, but physical evidence is a LOT more persuasive than rants and rhetoric.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:40 AM on j-body.org
JuggaloZeke wrote:

what the flying hell are you smoking? these are people who i know personally, and have known for years. i can tell when someone i know is lying/being forced to say something they don't want. they gave an account of what they saw. at first, i didn't believe it either...but hell, what am i going to think when i get three phone calls the same day, all screaming about what they just saw happen?

sorry, but i'll believe the people i've known for two decades over some bull@!#$ video someone shat out one night after too many coffees.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search