Who would you kill if you could get away with it? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Who would you kill if you could get away with
Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:32 PM on j-body.org
degenerated: you demonstrated it in your last post, but the initial one, if meant to be in humour, was missing class, which is an important adjunct to tact. Black humor is great, but don't expect everyone to "get" it, especially if you're not good at it.

lilbit01: I think I'll have roadrunner stew tonight! It'll taste like ink, but I think the Coyote deserves it... he's been chasing that damned bird for about a million years.

EzTrip: I'd think that the cannibals on the island would have eaten the skipper or the professor... and use Gilligan as kindling.

EVENT: The only problem is when there's about 15 of those someone's in a pack...

Nautica: You're high up on my list already, don't get to polishing your guns too fast son.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:41 PM on j-body.org
Missing class?

Ooookkkay...I'll bite, please explain. Actually, nevermind, I don't really care.

I suppose my problem is that when people don't "get it," they feel the need to attack it.

You don't get it, great, I wasn't aiming for your kind, anyway.

Maybe I am the problem, as I try to keep a humourous outlook on everything, so I see it where maybe others don't.

It just bugs me that I know these are the people who need a laugh track to know when something is funny.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:21 PM on j-body.org
Any person who attacks someone more vulnerable then them. Rape/murder/assualt. People in general sicken me most of the time. But there are many that i get along with.

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Friday, February 24, 2006 8:06 AM on j-body.org
degenerated wrote:Yup, you've figured it out. You're the man with all the answers.

Perhaps, and just perhaps, you should maybe keep your little comments to yourself, because instead of coming off looking like a smartass, you came across as a jackass. Especially in a thread where everyone is joking around about it.

Because, yes, I am so serious about this that I would go on a public forum and put the fact that I have a list of people I want to kill out in the open.

Grow up? Riiiight...

degenerated wrote:Grow up.

Ooops...

degenerated wrote:Missing class?

Ooookkkay...I'll bite, please explain. Actually, nevermind, I don't really care.

I suppose my problem is that when people don't "get it," they feel the need to attack it.

You don't get it, great, I wasn't aiming for your kind, anyway.

Maybe I am the problem, as I try to keep a humourous outlook on everything, so I see it where maybe others don't.

It just bugs me that I know these are the people who need a laugh track to know when something is funny.

Wow, nice showing of tact.

And it's not that I don't get a joke, it's just that your original comment WASN'T A JOKE IN THE FIRST PLACE. All the comments in here are in jest or obvious dark humor, like killing Osama, Gonzo, Ashlee Simpson etc. But then you suddenly say,

degenerated wrote:Those who say they wouldn't kill anyone, are in for a rude awakening when somebody really screws with them.

Personally, if I knew I wouldn't get caught, there's a list.

How, in any conceivable way, can you see that as a joke? There's no humor in it, there's no sarcasm, it was just a blanket statement. That's like me saying, "I like cake" is a joke. Like I said originally, you got called out, then you tried to defend yourself by saying it was meant to be funny. That excuse would be mildly believable if there was any humor in it at all! But now instead of owning up to it or even simply ignoring it, you completly blew it out of proportion and made a big deal out of it.

I'm going off on you because of the retardeness of the situation. I'm trying to understand why you started the whole thing. The best guess that I can come up with is that you're a hardcore gangsta and I disrepected or something, or your user name describes you perfectly. I realize that I'm making it worse by calling you out again, but I had to say what I said. So go ahead, call me humorless or I'm not worth responding to or whatever.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Friday, February 24, 2006 8:58 AM on j-body.org
Glace wrote: call me humorless

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Friday, February 24, 2006 10:48 PM on j-body.org
^^^

Not sure whether that was a shot at me, or him.

Regardless, Glace. Relax buddy.

I demonstrated tact (in one post) in dealing with Event. I'm still doing it, because I don't feel like dealing with him anymore. That's the extent of my tact.

But hardcore gangsta? Sure, I'm representin' on the .org. Life is so unfufilling, otherwise.

'Cause, it's not like I have anything better to do. Three days left in the month and I've got 90 posts left. I spend a bit of time here, and when I do, I find people like you who get their jollies off by making themselves think they're better than others. Over the ol' Interweb, no less.

You don't have my sense of humour, or a completely opposite one, fine. Keep it to yourself. I don't heckle a comedian I don't understand. If you didn't take it as a joke, why speak up? Why start it in the first place?

I don't really care what type of sense of humour you have, but if you didn't get something, why did you feel the need to post, "Grow up?" Even if you didn't take it as a joke? I realize that the internet is a difficult place to discern intonation and inflection

Exactly, then, what effect were you going for? Because it's funny when you have no idea who I am or what I'm like, you'd assume that I have to "Grow up."

Please, I'm all ears.

But, to stop this from becoming a total thread jacking:

My "kill list" is growing exponentially, the longer this thread goes on.

(Wait for it...)

That enough to distinguish it for ya? Great, glad I helped ya out. You may laugh now. Or not, whatever.

Friday, February 24, 2006 11:12 PM on j-body.org
man if i can kill anybody and can get away with it that would be my current gf

Opening Soon Kustom J's

Friday, February 24, 2006 11:18 PM on j-body.org
Wow, I'm having problems figuring out who i'd like to kill first Glace or Degenerated. They are both on the top of my list. At first I saw nothing funny about degenerated's post yet not offensive. but on a realistic note I'd like to sniper off some kindergardeners while they are playing at recess.
Friday, February 24, 2006 11:40 PM on j-body.org
And this is funny?

Quote:

but on a realistic note I'd like to sniper off some kindergardeners while they are playing at recess

I see it as a joke, but some may not...

There's really nothing to discern this as "funny" about this either. And if mine joke was missing class (which I'm still unclear on), this one is skipping school completely...

So kill me if you want, but I'm not gonna tell you to "Grow up," for it. And I work in a school, so what you wrote should be quite offensive to me.

Anyway, enough with this. I've made my point. If you're one of the ones (not just you, SpeciaKid) that doesn't get it, then not much I say will make you understand. And for that, I pity you, and your existence filled with humourlessness and a lack of comprehension.

Toodles.

(Here's another one: , so chill the @!#$ out.)

Friday, February 24, 2006 11:40 PM on j-body.org
Bah, proof reading owned me. Meh.

Friday, February 24, 2006 11:58 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:degenerated: you demonstrated it in your last post, but the initial one, if meant to be in humour, was missing class, which is an important adjunct to tact. Black humor is great, but don't expect everyone to "get" it, especially if you're not good at it.

lilbit01: I think I'll have roadrunner stew tonight! It'll taste like ink, but I think the Coyote deserves it... he's been chasing that damned bird for about a million years.

EzTrip: I'd think that the cannibals on the island would have eaten the skipper or the professor... and use Gilligan as kindling.

EVENT: The only problem is when there's about 15 of those someone's in a pack...

Nautica: You're high up on my list already, don't get to polishing your guns too fast son.

tis true..... def agree there!

but one thing i learned about fighting groups from bouncing, pick one person and literally anihilate them.... most times, and with luck, the lackeys back down, cause theres always one who acts more brody in said packs...

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt, but better chance than none

Degenerated wrote:I demonstrated tact (in one post) in dealing with Event.

ACTUALLY YOU DID NOT DEMONSTRATE IT...., i still have all the emails really... TACT normally means you keep quiet in nullify any possible attempts to offend someone....

and while you cant really offend me, cause i dont know you in real life....nor care.... you still tried to add in cheap shots here and there when talking about teaching.... you simply tried to make it appear you demonstrated tact, but yet continued it off forum. many words to describe that, but not tact, playa...

TACT is about being appropriate not to offend, but when you keep trying to appear tactful, but still intentionally throw in cheap shots... yea thats like a boxer pretending to surrender, but then cheap shottin ya in the nuts.... hence the term "CHEAP SHOT" or "LOW BLOW"...

yet here it is, 2006, i pop in randomly on JBO or go to the next room and check out all the who-plah (however you spell it...) ..., but i still see the same stuff you tried to pull on me....simply with other members of JBO....

the funny thing about the whole back and forth between me and you the LAST time..., is that back on MAY 30, 2005....

you wrote an email you were "ALL COOL" as i quote you from that email....with people having difference of opinion.... but yet the last most recent time, THAT was your main subject of your complaining......i still have that email as well....

thats the past though, forgive, but never forget.

but hey, if thats how you "get your jollies off" go for it ole' boy!

and one more thing....

Quote:

suppose my problem is that when people don't "get it," they feel the need to attack it.

guess when you dont get others opinions, you simply attack em cause their different as well? case in point, my sig. nuff said.

laura keeps me updated on most the humor around here but i dig the posts of many like GAM, KOTL, GODSPEED, and quite a few more.... lots of good thoughts round here. even if they are different than mine

Quote:

I don't heckle a comedian I don't understand.

and for reference, if i go somewhere and the comedian sucks..... most people yell out BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

it beats sitting around and forcing LOLers simply to make an uncomfy non funny situation even worse. hopefuly said comedian will learn to use other methods of being funny, or just deal with the same negative reaction to the non funny jokes.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:58 AM on j-body.org
No, I used tact in dealing with you, in this thread, in one post. I'll demonstrate it again, for your benefit. That's two posts now.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:42 PM on j-body.org
Glace wrote:I like cake

couldnt have said it better

Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:59 PM on j-body.org
degenerated wrote:No, I used tact in dealing with you, in this thread, in one post. I'll demonstrate it again, for your benefit. That's two posts now.

my benefit? how? for it to benefit me, i would have to care about you, beyond the simple human respect i hold for all.....

guess the NEW trend in online etiquette in 2006 is:

Announce everything you do, which somehow is to alert everyone to take attention away from your other issues in a post.

using it once or twice doesnt mean crap, especially when you refrain from using it vs glace or others and whatnot.

would be like rewarding a kid for NOT pissin on a teacher when he gets pissed off, but still giving him the reward AFTER he chose to piss on a fellow student instead.

but whatever makes you feel good, playa...

Sunday, February 26, 2006 5:51 AM on j-body.org
halfJ99 (Nik) wrote:

i prefer pei.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:42 PM on j-body.org
lilbit01 wrote:
halfJ99 (Nik) wrote:

i prefer pei.

Pei is good.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 4:44 PM on j-body.org
Yup Event, that's it. You win.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 6:03 PM on j-body.org
Either you forgot Tact there, Degen, or, you didn't have it to begin with.

Just like humor (even if it's black, you're no good at it, stop it before you really make a fool of yourself), and class.

Give it up.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:59 PM on j-body.org
Oh, and you too GAM. You win, as well.

We have a tie for gold. Who's up next, to try and break this tie?

Sunday, February 26, 2006 8:44 PM on j-body.org
Can the tie breaker be at the special olympics?
Sunday, February 26, 2006 8:48 PM on j-body.org
<rolls eyes>

Monday, February 27, 2006 8:44 AM on j-body.org
PUST SOME DNA ON HER BACK!!!!! AUGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:29 AM on j-body.org
James Andrew Klein

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Monday, March 06, 2006 10:34 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Either you forgot Tact there, Degen, or, you didn't have it to begin with.

Just like humor (even if it's black, you're no good at it, stop it before you really make a fool of yourself), and class.

Give it up.

bingo.... since reality shows have came out its easier to spot everyday fakes

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:50 PM on j-body.org
Sigh. Okay, forget it, you guys are proving my point over and over again.

If anybody in this thread has to grow up...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search