The truth (found on Myspace) - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The truth (found on Myspace)
Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:25 PM on j-body.org
Meckster.org (The Angry One) wrote:who is the one being a crybaby, i dont give a @!#$ what other people do or say......... I never was racist and never will be. And I'm not speaking for all people when i state my opinion, but people will pull the race card just because its an excuse they can most of the time get away with. Just like the whiney little cross-dresser on american idol, that little peace of trash proves my point. He couldnt sing for @!#$ but has to pull the racism card anyway because its an "excuse".

So get over your @!#$ selves and move on with your life.

agreed,,,

secoindly I also posted this in OT a few months back

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:44 PM on j-body.org
Hmm, things are starting to get good.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:23 PM on j-body.org
Ok everyone knows that all that was listed there is true. Some people dont want to admit it. I have alot of black friends that act normal like normal white people and they dont understand why alot of black people act like that... so even some of the "brothas" know that their race is &ucked up...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2090440

Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:49 PM on j-body.org
Nitrous Nate wrote: I have alot of black friends that act normal like normal white people

So much for claiming "not be racist". Your true beliefs bleed through.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:01 PM on j-body.org
Nitrous Nate wrote:Ok everyone knows that all that was listed there is true. Some people dont want to admit it. I have alot of black friends that act normal like normal white people and they dont understand why alot of black people act like that... so even some of the "brothas" know that their race is &ucked up...

Man that's passive racism if I've ever seen it. You don't even know you're racist. Of course it's true to you.

---

Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:02 PM on j-body.org
The faster you all realize that you can never argue this to a point, then the faster you all can get on with your lives. If you need to know the answear to this thread then go search. It has been posted before like everyone said. Yay a time everyone can search and get the answear.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:05 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Ken 2.2 posted this in AG, and I replied to it, and there was some foul language (adjectives only.. I swear! ) that the lang.filters are going to clear up here. You'll get the picture.

What I wrote is not meant as an attack on whomever posted it, but if you think it's the truth, you have a supremely warped sense of reality.

KEN 2.2 wrote:I found this eariler, and I agree with them most of it. I do not consider myself Racists by any means. But some of this has a good point.

Some of it does make an interesting point, but only if you consider that it's coming from someone in the majority. If I say something that is upsetting, it's not directed at anyone but the author.

There's a lot of bad logic in this piece, if you agree with it, I figure you might as well see the other side of the coin.

Quote:

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
This happens with all people of all races in most cities. Yes, even white on white... when was the last time you gave a sideways sneer at a bum?

If you have a large nose and curly hair (ie you look somewhat hacedish) in some places in germany, you can get stomped... no other reason... People, on the whole, are @!#$ intollerant of anything that does not fit neatly into their definition of normal or match their fantasies of grandeur.

Quote:

You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and even "The Man" and you think it's OK.

But when I call you, "nigger", "Kike", "Towelhead", "Sand-nigger", "Camel Jockey", "Beaner" or "Chink" you call me a racist.

It's bigotted and imbecile behaviour either way. Address people as sir, madam (or whatever permutation), or their name if you don't know them.

Some people need to learn manners one way or the other. The people that do this that are not white are usually not gainfully employed also. Attitude, it says what your thinking.

Quote:

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live
I wouldn't want to live in a trailer park with a meth cook in the area either. Put a lot of people into the same area, and keep them there (either through their own ambivalence to making their lives better or economic warfare), and you get a lot of bad apples in the bunch. Look at what happened in the Jewish Ghettos in Germany, Czech republic and Poland.

Quote:

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had white history month, we'd be racists.
If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

Until it is realised that these organisations and days of recognition are supplimental and momentary to the hundreds of other "significant" days that white people have, it's not really a big sacrifice. Also, for the college funds and NAACP, take a look at the make up of college scholarships that are available to the general public, and look at to whom they're awarded, also, think of the NAACP, Yom Hashoah and Ma'uled Al-Nabi as the Lyons/Rotary/Optimists/JayCee's/Knights Of Columbus for black people.

Quote:

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

Actually, they were marching for equality, not the usurpment of rights because they are who they are.

Quote:

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're
not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You can be proud of your heiritage, but also know that no one's family is without blood on their hands at some point in history.

Quote:

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

There's a thing called using due force. You don't hear about it when a white person gets their ass kicked because there isn't an undercurrent of racial imbalance.

There is also the implication that only non-whites commit robbery, carjacking, and gun crimes... this is hardly the case.

Quote:

I am white.
I am proud.

Congratulations on winning the lottery.
Would you like a cookie?

Quote:

But, dont you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Ever seen Louis Farrakhan address the Nation of Islam? He's pretty @!#$ racist.

Also, the author of the post is yet another shining example of the anger of the HAVEs in western society, as opposed to the HAVE NOTs... it's the kind of @!#$ that makes me sick, because it's tantamount to Cartman getting pissed when he didn't get his red power ranger (or whatever).

You're white. You're in the majority, quit your @!#$ whining about not having every crumb of advantage to yourself. Get off your high horse and earn you way like everyone else. Unity yeilds greater strength than division.

atleast a few people still have some unbiased views in here. the few people saying its true and agreeing that EVERYTHING posted is in fact true....are pretty much no better than the minorities who sit on their arses and complain about the same sh-T, just the opposite side.

all races pull the race card.... minorities call it racism, majority calls it reverse racism.... you dont think the minority made up such a dumb arse term do ya'll?

affirmative action i dont agree with, but if ANY of you sorry f-ers couldnt get into college or pay for it, thats because you either A....didnt bust your arse in highschool, or B didnt bust your arse so you could earn a scholarship.... or C wasted your money on crap like modding your car or material things.

there are VERY few people that didnt go, but wanted to go, because they worked to keep their fam alive and doin well or something of that matter... some just didnt wanna go to college also.

for those that did wanna go, but couldnt....you coasted through...AVERAGE, or for some on here i know... way below AVG.. thats your choice. live with it. everyone here has EVERY option to get into ANY college they want. hell if i can get into Dartmouth, any of you all can do it. i may have had a dull social life in highschool, but i dont regret later having options. my choice.

Quote:

My whole opinion is based on fact, because Ive seen and delt with alot of it. Flame me if you want but im not racist.

me, not saying you are, you seem most times to be open minded.... but in being honest, just because whoever has dealt with "ALOT" of it, quit BSin yourself. i know two people on here who i;ve seen posts from in PA.... i know phil has dealt with some BS and so has meckster....

however with that being said, you;ve dealt with a small factor of a GIANT puzzle. more than likely one state...the one you live in.

and lets be realistic... PA isnt exactly a front runner in decent states to live in when it comes to this subject.

the majority of people here may have dealt with a few states. 2-4 states at most.

but my advice... get out and see the country. i know i;ve been to 47 states so far.... nevada, arizona, and missouri i still need to visit...

i;ve lived in over 20.... for longer than 6 months at a time. and atleast 6 other countries and visited even more.

if you live in a crappy area, its because you choose to live there. you cant complain when your stuff is constantly vandalized if you chose to live in rough areas.

other than that, GAM pretty much summed it up..... ESPECIALLY on the section about groups...

funny part is, i see alot of you of the "caucasian persuasion" always backing up these emails from myspace and crap...

but when something about a white power group is posted, you all become ghost like you never saw it?

so you'll sit around and complain and whine about NAACP, and the other minority groups, but you never do that for KKK, skinheads, seperatists, etc....

odd...

to quote morgan freeman, the sooner people start thinking in terms of everyone being american and not by race, the sooner this country will surpass 3rd world countries in matters of unity.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:35 PM on j-body.org
Great post Event! Damn good post!

A lot of the programs in place are there because there are still people like some of those in this thread, who turn a blind eye to the reality...well actually you don't know the reality, which is why it comes so easy for you to turn the blind eye to it.

Racism still exist, and is VERY prominent in most everyday dealings with people ranging from employment to Judicial practice.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:00 PM on j-body.org
I've walked, biked, driven, stood next to probably thousands and thousands of people in this decade. No one sneered at me, I sneered at no one. Matter of fact, an old white lady held the door for me at the gas station, and I returned the favor by holding the door for asian thirty-something on the way out.

I've called no one "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and even "The Man". However, my white co-worker did call me "The Man" when I troubleshot his dead battery in the parking lot at lunch.

I haven't heard any white person say "nigger", "Kike", "Towelhead", "Sand-nigger", "Camel Jockey", "Beaner" or "Chink" to someone in years. But my Dad did call me a beaner once when I cut one in the car.

Ghettos are dangerous places to live. So are trailer parks and being colored in the foothills.

Black people have the United Negro College Fund. However, according to collegescholarships.com, 90% of scholarships are merit based, 10% need based. There are millions of scholarships available each year. Doesn't seem like I should care.

Some white people say black's have Martin Luther King Day. Martin Luther King was for equal rights. By today's definition of American.. a freedom-loving people, he's one of the MOST American Americans ever. He was an American too American for his time. He had a undenialbe role in making all Americans free. So to say Martin Luther King is for blacks is as ridiculous as saying George Washington is only for colonialists.

Black History Month is a great idea, because most history in school is all European history. I think we also need to add Asian History, South American History, Native People's History, Middle-Eastern History, Austrailian history and so on. It becomes to easy to pick the European-side in foreign affairs, they're the only people we know!

Cesar Chavez Day. Worker's rights. Sounds good to me. I work, don't you?

Blacks have the NAACP. White's have 762 active hate groups (http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp). But last I knew, the NAACP never lynched anyone.

Blacks have BET is a BS statement. Many blacks hate BET. View the wikipedia entry to get your mouth watering over the facts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Entertainment_Television

Affirmative action is a type of racism, causing whites to complain who had good enough scores for college. However, the replacement programs in CA and TX, where the top 5-10% of a high school can get into the best colleges, caused whites of competitive, higher-achieving high schools to start complaining about poor people in poor schools. So until all high schools are equal, no program made to accomodate the inequalities can be fair, either.

WET(white entertainment television), if functioned and operated. like BET, yeah, it would be racist.

White Pride Day is a silly concept, but there are plenty of Neo Nazi rallies held all the time. Go find one!

Every week in the public school system is white history month. Enough about Napolean, more about Ghengis Khan!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, that would be racist. But at least it would be better than giving tax cuts to the rich while cutting programs to the poor! Let's just crush all generally disadvantaged people in one shot!

Black people are proud to be "black" because they don't know where they came from. They came from "Africa", and that's as good as it gets. Brown, white and yellow people know their history, so have celebrations for Mexicans, Cubans, Creoles, Germans, Polish, Swedish, French, Jews, etc. Is it even possible to have a "white day" celebrating heritage? The European Union has no joint culture, so how can we celebrate one here?

I am brown.
I am proud.
I appreciate what I have in life, cause I earned it.

But, you'll never call me racist, cause I love your women.

---

Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:28 PM on j-body.org
like i said in AG...i'm racist against birds. they think they're so special with their wings nsuch...

John Wilken wrote:This thread is so bad, the only thing that will save it is a funny picture.

Unfortunately, I don't have one, so I took Gam's sig image and did a walk cycle.

Enjoy!

i <3 the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:34 PM on j-body.org
I am pretty open minded when it comes to alot of things. And yeah PA does suck as far as diversity. Hell I've been living in Williamsport, the @!#$hole of Pennsylvania. You wanna talk about some of the most ignorant people in one city, try this place. I think when it comes to the diversity between black and white people it's actually 50/50. I based everything I have said on what I have seen and heard. I never judge stereotypically and as a whole, thats just stupid and wrong. Its like saying all white people are racist, or all black people listen to hip hop and drive vehicles with huge wheels.

There are people out there though that makes all those things posted true, NOT EVERYBODY, but you all know for a fact that some people have their mind set like that and will call the race card just because they can.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 11:40 AM on j-body.org
I got a question for people in the army. When's the last time you seen someone other than a black man have a shaving profile. For those not in the army a shaving profile is a medical excuse not to shave because they get "shaving bumps".

Saturday, February 04, 2006 12:24 PM on j-body.org
^^^
I am not sure about those guys in the army but those razor bumps really are hurt. Because our hair curls when you save and the hair is but below the skin. When grows back it starts to curl before if come out the skin. I had a bad razor bumps that when i pulled the hair out the bump it was a good 1/2" and that hurt like a mother. Not making an excuse for them but it can be real bad and cause some bad infections.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Saturday, February 04, 2006 12:26 PM on j-body.org
Todd Nixon wrote:I got a question for people in the army. When's the last time you seen someone other than a black man have a shaving profile. For those not in the army a shaving profile is a medical excuse not to shave because they get "shaving bumps".

The same could be said of red heads who get sunburned. Ever see an Opie with blisters from sunburn? Add an article 15 for that.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Saturday, February 04, 2006 1:16 PM on j-body.org
I don't get the same kind of bumps that blacks get, but if I shave too often my skin tears even with brand new blades every time. It's why I go about 3-4 days between shaves, and when I do shave, I usually have to use a styptic pencil for 4-5 mins afterwards.

Even though I'm a civillian, the RCMP requires all men not wearing a full beard or moustache to daily shave their faces completely or face reprimand... I did that for a week, and after my cheeks started to bleed when I talked, the SGT at arms told me to get a medical certificate.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 4:07 PM on j-body.org
I've had non-black soldiers get shaving profiles before. Not as much, but blacks really do get them a lot more. I don't have a problem with it, it's not an issue of special favoritism or not having self discipline. Like stated above, their hair curls before it gets all the way through the epidermis, no reason to make people trash their faces over that. They are still required to keep it trimmed and neat. I really don't want to look up and quote AR's on the ORG though...

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 4:50 PM on j-body.org
cool I was just askin I don't care either way. I just hate shaving every day. I get razor burn when I shave every day. Especially with a new head on my razor. Suprisingly I've been using Bump Fighter and haven't had razor burn for a while. Cocoa Butter is an elixer!!

Sunday, February 05, 2006 5:44 PM on j-body.org
i dont hate black people, i just hate the "niggers"...and yes there is a difference between black people and "niggers"

Also, a fun fact...the term cracker was meant to be a bad name for white people, this name was derived from the days of slavery in the south, the "cracker" was the white man cracking the whip, hence cracker...i dont how it got turned in to a bad name but oh well, society sucks sometimes...

Sunday, February 05, 2006 6:42 PM on j-body.org
I think the labelling of a people or group of people is proof of a greater problem in society.

Monday, February 06, 2006 12:52 AM on j-body.org
if something happens often enough for a stereotype to occur, then it's not just by chance.. it's a legitament cultural problem..

Monday, February 06, 2006 1:16 AM on j-body.org
EastCoastBeast II wrote:if something happens often enough for a stereotype to occur, then it's not just by chance.. it's a legitament cultural problem..

the problem is, those bad apples end up making the rest look bad. that's why stereotypes are a bad thing. if the world were to look upon us and only judge us by what goes on in the versus forum, we'd be screwed.

can we just agree to disagree? not all of what was said in the OP was true, and not all of it was false. there's much more to it than that. what was said was stated very selectively, ommiting a lot of pertinant information.

i don't bother believing the bs in those kinds of posts/forwards/bulletins/etc, because they are simply propaganda. that's one of the probelms with this generation and the wonderful thing we call the internet. people are far too eager to accept whatever they read as "fact" without doing any sort of research what so ever. it's like the whole "we never landed on the moon" internet propaganda, it's either a conspiracy theory or incomplete crap to sway the eager and willing people without common sense or innitative to actually question what they read.

Monday, February 06, 2006 3:52 AM on j-body.org
^^^ Well said.

Monday, February 06, 2006 10:29 AM on j-body.org
everyone has a working google(except the chinese), and they can look up all sorts of x vs. y , and things of that nature..
I think alot of this goes back to "the sins of the father are visited upon the son" scenario.. You have kids having kids, but not raising them as they themselves were not raised to know what's right and what's wrong..what matters in this world, and what doesn't. I mean, without knowledge of wealth, how does one know that poverty isn't the norm, or how to escape it, more importantly?

I'll go on and elaborate my point later, but i have to get ready for work.

I think stereotyping exposes problems at every level(not everyone, but a greater percentage, than just "chance")..

Monday, February 06, 2006 9:06 PM on j-body.org
Deputy D Styl3 wrote:i dont hate black people, i just hate the "niggers"...and yes there is a difference between black people and "niggers"

Also, a fun fact...the term cracker was meant to be a bad name for white people, this name was derived from the days of slavery in the south, the "cracker" was the white man cracking the whip, hence cracker...i dont how it got turned in to a bad name but oh well, society sucks sometimes...

oops i totally effed that up, i meant to say "not meant to be"...but going back to what GAM (The Kilted One) said,

"I think the labelling of a people or group of people is proof of a greater problem in society."

yes, it might be a problem, but our society is one of labels...there are labels for all walks of life, its whether you decide to except it or not...

but hey, what can you do?

Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:10 PM on j-body.org
Deputy D Styl3 wrote:i dont hate black people, i just hate the "niggers"...and yes there is a difference between black people and "niggers"

Black Vs Nigger
White Vs Cracker
Mexican Vs Spic
Chinese Vs Chink

You are right. There is a difference.

Do you want to know these differences? Motivation, Intelligence, Desire.

Any one person could be on the complete other side of things if they wanted to. They have no one else to blame for being called these terms. So its time for you guys who have been classified in these racist terms to change things up.

I think its sad that people have to live with seperate titles. We will always be different in color so just remember one thing. Sadly, but truly, your actions will reflect on your race. The best way to address these problems is by resolving them within your own group.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search