Nagins Chocolate City - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Nagins Chocolate City
Friday, January 20, 2006 4:16 AM on j-body.org
alcohol free mardi gras......NEVER!!!

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Friday, January 20, 2006 5:26 AM on j-body.org
Nat, Come on man! I know that NO is mostly black and so does the whole world but how about if Boston was hit but a devastating storm and destroyed most of the city Now we all know its mostly white way up there but what would happen if Teddy Kennedy said that he wanted to re-build it as the vanilla city it had been before. The NAACP would want him drug out in the street and shot!

Racism works both ways as unfortunate and stupid as it is. Its high time the media started to see that. The media demonized the cops who beat a drugged up Rodney King and rightfully so. But I don't even hear about that poor truck driver that was beaten just cause he was white. Its a double standard and I for one hope when Canada invades us they get rid of it and everyone gets the same treatment no matter the color of there skin.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, January 20, 2006 8:50 AM on j-body.org
^ i fully understand. he worded it horribly.

he should have never ever mentioned anythign about WHO or what color he wanted the city to be. or any other food or drink.

he could have simply said that he is determined to rebuild NO into its former cultural uniqueness, or somethign along those lines.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Friday, January 20, 2006 9:38 AM on j-body.org
Now that would have been said properly. I know NO is mostly black but the way he said it would imply he doesn't want any of us crackers down there. Poor wording on his part.
Perhapps nat you should offer your services as a speach writer for him as you said it so much better then he.

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:02 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:We don't say aboot unless we're referring to one piece of footwear.

Any there will be no Chocolate or Vanilla. Just Sucre a Creme.

You'll all recieve the booklet entitled "So, I'm Canadian now" within a couple weeks. It will detail everything you need to know in order to behave, speak and think like a responsible Canadian.

That is all.

Now will these be droppeed out of the sky like bombs... I.. I mean food rations....

So it'll be like a lottery, if you get the box with booklets your canadian, if you get a bomb, then well you were probably part of the problem instead of the solution in the first place?

-Chris

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:05 AM on j-body.org
Also I don't think he knew exactly what he was saying "God wants it to be this way" So apparently god wants you to stop natural processes and rebuild your house on sand....(didn't the bible say something about that...). Also it's a discrase to MLK a man who wanted everyone living together.

-Chris

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:06 AM on j-body.org
You lost me.

Monday, January 23, 2006 10:45 AM on j-body.org
Sucre a Creme for all. It will replace all Chocolate and vanilla shakes @ McDonalds.

Tim Horton's coffee and pastries shall flow and wipe out the scourge of $4 a shot coffee, and absurdly expensive donuts.

Your books will arrive in the mail. If you can't read, you're screwed. That's the reality that everyone will have to wake up to.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, January 23, 2006 8:16 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Tim Horton's coffee

I heard that place kicks Starbucks Ass.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:53 AM on j-body.org
Well they've all been making fun of this moron on the national news for his chocolate city crap. Looks like between his horrible management of the hurricane and this comment he may not be up for re-election.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:43 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Yeah but on the flip side if a Mayor of a New England city said he wants a Vanilla city the whole world would be all over him and you know it.

hahaha ... so true. I was speachless when I first saw that clip on tv...
but than I thought of this ...

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] cuz stock sux

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 6:28 AM on j-body.org
ROTFLMAO thats great !

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:17 PM on j-body.org
lol

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 8:52 PM on j-body.org
SunfireN2o wrote:
Quote:

Tim Horton's coffee

I heard that place kicks Starbucks Ass.

I don't know about that... it is priced a whole helluva lot better.

I can get a XL (none of this tall, grande, ventee bs) coffee for $1.50, or a flavoured coffee for a little less than $2.00 in the same size.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:17 AM on j-body.org
Ray is a good guy, thats just how he talks, he is trying to get people motivated.

I think the only mistake he made was appoligizing.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:22 AM on j-body.org
And I think the only mistake he made was letting us see what a raceist he is.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:39 AM on j-body.org
He is in a defensive posisition, in alot of cases black peoples land will be sold at pennies on the dollar to white people. He doesnt want that to happen, because it would be unfair; sounds to me like you are the racist Jac.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:20 AM on j-body.org
I'm racist ?!?! Because HE wants a chocolate city?? Sounds like youmay be the racist here. If he wanted the land not to be bought for pennies on the dollar then he should have said that. I bet you'd be pissed as hell if Ted Kennedy said he wanted to keep Boston and those New England cities "Vanilla" huh? Racism works both ways and lucky for his dumb ass people like you see nothing wrong with it. Go ahead keep voting racists into office but then don't bitch when a Klan member gets in office because you set the precedent.

And saying one thing but meaning another isn't an excuse as many politicians have been hung out to dry because they said something stupid that the NAACP didn't like. Well the shoes on the other foot now how does it fit ?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:23 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:I'm racist ?!?! Because HE wants a chocolate city?? Sounds like youmay be the racist here. If he wanted the land not to be bought for pennies on the dollar then he should have said that. I bet you'd be pissed as hell if Ted Kennedy said he wanted to keep Boston and those New England cities "Vanilla" huh? Racism works both ways and lucky for his dumb ass people like you see nothing wrong with it. Go ahead keep voting racists into office but then don't bitch when a Klan member gets in office because you set the precedent.

And saying one thing but meaning another isn't an excuse as many politicians have been hung out to dry because they said something stupid that the NAACP didn't like. Well the shoes on the other foot now how does it fit ?

I dont know why your racist..

Ted Kennedy would not say anything like that because white people are not being forced to sell their land to blacks in boston.

But if the situation was truely reversed it would be okay.

He meant what he said.

At least someone is trying to help these people.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:29 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Ted Kennedy would not say anything like that because white people are not being forced to sell their land to blacks in boston.

Where are black people being forced To sell their land to whites?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 12:06 PM on j-body.org
Hmm, good question. Nick, spokesperson for Mr. Nagen ( resident racist ) would like to field that question ?

Oh, And BTW before you go calling ME racist I've dated women of damn near every race my best friend just so happens to be black and I myself and a black man from the waist down . It was a racist statement he made thats why hes been back peddling ever since he made it and why the press called him on it. I just don't understand why you can't see that ?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:06 PM on j-body.org
SunfireN2o wrote:
Quote:

Where are black people being forced To sell their land to whites?

The people physically cant make it back to their land because OUR government shipped them to timbukltu with a one way ticket.

You guys are uninformed... Ray Nagen is a good person, and this is a media smear campaign. its unfair, you guys need to listen to more NPR + BBC to get some REAL news about purtinant stories. This should not have even been mentioned beyond making fun of him a little for the possible candy refference.

stop being @!#$s

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:09 PM on j-body.org

Quote:

Nagin's 'Chocolate' Remark Sparks T-Shirt Craze

Linky

hahahaha.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:22 PM on j-body.org
LMAO!! Oh God thats great ! I'm ordering mine when I get home tonight. Thats tooo funny.

Oh and don't forget that much of that prized real estate was under contaminated water for about a month. With gasoline and human and animal remains floating around, along with sewage. That whole area that was under water has got to smell great ! Its not just the govt. thats screwing those poor people its the insurance companies as well. Telling them that they needed extra secret special coverage that they didn't have.
I feel for them really I do but it doesn't excuse his statement. He can apologize all he wants to but he said it and once you say something like this there is no taking it back.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:59 PM on j-body.org

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search