Nagins Chocolate City - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Nagins Chocolate City
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:59 PM on j-body.org

Clicky

Im sure you all have heard of this by now and I know he already apologized for it but.......What was this idiot thinking?

Re: Nagins Chocolate City
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:12 PM on j-body.org
i didnt really see much wrong with what he said

the south is largely black. period. not a damn thign wrong with that.

would u be mad if africa had a disaster and then said we are goign to rebuild africa and it is going to be majority blacks.

N.O. is a majority black city historically. nothing wrong with wanting to keep it like that.

plus he elaborated on what he was saying by choc

"Nagin later elaborated on his comment when questioned by reporters. "I'm asking you, do you know anything about chocolate? How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink," Nagin said."

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:29 AM on j-body.org
He meant african american but was side stepping the criticism. There is something wrong with wanting to make sure NO is a "black" city. If I said I wanted to keep a state as "vanilla as possible would that be wrong? Ofcorse it would, you are favoring one race over another. It's pure racism, but americans are so brainwashed that they will never call a statement racist if it comes from a black man. If a white politician had said the opposite he would already be out of office.
Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:18 AM on j-body.org
Yeah but on the flip side if a Mayor of a New England city said he wants a Vanilla city the whole world would be all over him and you know it. It was a raceist statement no matter how he tries to spin it. And that crap about mixing chocolet with milk to make
blah blah blah blah blah Its clear what he ment and I for one am glad that the media is starting to see raceism works BOTH ways.

Hes an ass and his town should be given back to the river. The places the above sea level fine rebuild the rest would make a nice wild life reserve.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 6:47 AM on j-body.org
Man alive... Can you people not elect a public official that can actually think and speak english?

F that... We're advancing invasion plans by 6 months... Your declaration of independance is hereby revoked.

Damned colonials.

Okay seriously, I'm starting to worry about this idea that it's good to elect an "every-man" in political offices... You have a president, numerous candidates, Mayors, Governors that are all finding new and more depressing examples of diarrhea speak. Seriously, part of being a real statesman is being able to think and speak on your feet, not speaking with your foot in your mouth.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:24 AM on j-body.org
As racist as That was. I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid he is for saying that. That was good telivision none the less. I wonder how the white minority in New Orleans feel right now, poor bastards.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:51 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Man alive... Can you people not elect a public official that can actually think and speak english?

No sh!t, huh? I'm embarassed.

---

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:01 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Man alive... Can you people not elect a public official that can actually think and speak english?

No sh!t, huh? I'm embarassed.
Get ready to start saying eh? instead of huh?... and learn to LOVE the letter U.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:14 AM on j-body.org
When I first seen that on TV I was looking to see where he was hiding the blunt that he obviously was smoking LOL .

Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:18 AM on j-body.org
Only problem I have is him using the word 'chocolate.'

Eh?

Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:57 AM on j-body.org
So Gam, I know how its pronounced but do you guys spell it "ABOOT" also ? I mean if you guys are coming to take us over these are things we should know.

And once Canada comes in will we have chocolate and vanilla areas or will you guys just mix us all up ?

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:03 AM on j-body.org
We don't say aboot unless we're referring to one piece of footwear.

Any there will be no Chocolate or Vanilla. Just Sucre a Creme.

You'll all recieve the booklet entitled "So, I'm Canadian now" within a couple weeks. It will detail everything you need to know in order to behave, speak and think like a responsible Canadian.

That is all.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:14 AM on j-body.org
AIYEE!

The Moose is Loose in the Hoose!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:36 AM on j-body.org
But Gam, my favorite saying is "Whats this all aboot now, eh ? " Do you mean I can't say it anymore?

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:58 AM on j-body.org
You can say it all you like, but it'll identify you as a colonial hold-back.

PCS: that's the death-saying.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:41 PM on j-body.org
Your a trip dude!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:44 PM on j-body.org
you know, at this point, id almost be happy if canada took over the U.S. mabey i'll just move there.

hey GAM does the RCMP need any aircraft avioncis technicians?

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, January 19, 2006 6:59 PM on j-body.org
We could be thinking of his comments a little harsh........................Maybe he hired Willy Wonka to rebiuld New Orleans????

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:35 PM on j-body.org
Mike: I think that's all contracted out I forget the make, but the RCMP has 2 jets for police ops, and I think about 12 helicopters, but don't quote me on that.

http://jobs.gc.ca <-- have a looksee.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:58 PM on j-body.org
wow, when you convert the money to american, canada pays for my skills a little more than america does, most jobs i looked at start at about 50k USD a year...i seriously may be thinking about moving to canada now

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:32 PM on j-body.org
Let's see... Mayor Ray Nagin is a dark chocolate man. Governor Kathleen Blanco is a white milk woman. I think they're making Chocolate!

"You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink." It's a call for more interracial relationships! Nagin simply wants to rebuild New Orleans with a yummy recipe for racial harmony!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:53 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink," Nagin said."

I dont get that, how does making chocolate have to do with chocolate milk?

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:52 PM on j-body.org
I think he realized that halfway into makin up that stupid analogy. When he got to the end of that sentence there was this huge pause like 'where the hell was i going with this'. lol , it was good stuff.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:10 PM on j-body.org
NO was a largely black city. its culture is black its feel is black. everyoen there is proud of it. and its an awesoem city to visit.

there is not a damn thing wrogn with wanting to rebuild NO so it is similar to the old NO

and i feel that is all he was trying to say. while he needs to learn some grace in his speach, i think his view on it is perfect.

if NO was rebuilt into a largely white city, it just wouldnt be NO anymore. and i think thats all he was saying.

nothing racial about it. fact is, it was largely black. its the deep south. its one of the most unique and fun places to visit in the US.

it would not be the same place if it was not black cajun etc...

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Friday, January 20, 2006 3:56 AM on j-body.org
NOLA would get really lame if it was all white... Seriously.

Mardi Gras would become a zero alcohol family event,
Bourbon St. would be renamed Budweiser Lane
And lake Poncetrain (sp?) would become another Lame-o whitie-fied Lake Havasu.

Bring back the chocolate!!! I wants me some chitlins when I go for Mardi Gras!!

Mike: if you can get a job with a private company, your salary will be higher than it would with a Gov't job.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search