9/11? - Page 6 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 9/11?
Monday, December 19, 2005 10:50 PM on j-body.org
I won't lie, I am sick and tired about hearing of this 9/11 stuff.

Yes it was a tragedy, yes innocent people lost their lives, yes it was selfish acts by a bunch of towel wearing fags, but life does go on.

You know what else is true, another terrorist attack probally 10x as large will happen in the future, killing even more people.

Bitching about what happened on the internet won't solve anything.

Move on with your lives, the White House sure has.

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:57 AM on j-body.org
Guys I was in a sarcastic mood, forgive me. It was funny tho. Look guys there is no way to brake down every split milli second and research it to find out exactly what happened when and how just except that. I do realize that sure some odd things occured that perhapps you would like explained to you better and the American people
better. But if there is no better answer what then ? Aliens with death rays ? Much
more plausible then the govt offing us to cover up a bad oil deal.

I do know the govt is into all sorts of stuff like the spying on us crap but killing us ?
Sorry can't see that.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:00 AM on j-body.org
So I was talking with my gf about this whole thing she has a degree in material engineering and said that the impact alone can change the molecular bonds in the metals. When the molecular bonds are broken it weakens the metal significantly. One of the biproducts of the release of potential energy into kentic energy is heat. Now think about the impact of a 115,000+ KG plane smashing into an object at 804 Kmph. That is an aweful lot of energy being placed upon an object that isnt used to those kinds of forces. The building releases that energy in the form of big time vibrations and swaying. Now couple that with the molecular bond being changed in the impacted metal and you could significantly reduce the mp of the metals involved. She was in engineering school durring the attacks and they became a big focus durring her classes.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:22 AM on j-body.org
All true ^ but with all due respect. An engineering student may not grasp what the engineers who actually worked on the building do. They say the buildings were built to withstand a 707 impact. So much of the forces involved were planned for.

I cannot continue this, I am running out of posts, and I have stated my concerns.

If you want to look further, please do. If you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend that there is nothing there to explain, go for it.

Let's hope you never have to pass a test based on critical thinking (especially those who are determined that asking about this collapse is akin to claiming alien abduction and whatnot)

PAX

PS: if the predicted future attacks come, and more buildings fall that should not, and we have no understanding of how it was done, blame yourselves.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:54 AM on j-body.org
if you think the government planned 9/11, you should move to France

._____________________________.
hostis humani generis - Causa latet vis est notissima
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-12-11 18:21:36. This ban will expire 2005-12-18 18:21:36 Pacific Time.

Reason: Your comment about Grim Raven's wife was completely uncalled for and way over the top.

My other car is a boat. Supermotors
Free FlatScreens, IT WORKS!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:15 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ /\ NICE !!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:50 AM on j-body.org
Grimor wrote:if you think the government planned 9/11, you should move to France

DAHAHAHAHAHHA
lemme guess
the attacks in europe were planned by the govt too

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:56 AM on j-body.org
why are we in Iraq when we dont need to be?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:05 AM on j-body.org
Could be. Who knows perhaps the burning of all those cars in France is in an effort to give more oil to the U.S.

I give up, throw in the towel, can't take it no more !!

You can make a convincing arguement for damn near anything you want that there is some kind of cover up going on, you can run around thinking the black helicopters are
following you if you like. But they're not, and these types of consperisys are alot further in between then you'd like to think.

I have TONS more posts but I believe I too have made my point. If you like to run around like Mel Gibson in that movie about consperisies but me I'd much rather take the long way home not to evade the govt helicopters following me but to just enjoy a nice relaxing drive home.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:33 PM on j-body.org
http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/gallery/movie/CID/Small/EM-0004-01.mov

Here is a video from NASA where a passenger plane does what is said the plane at the Pentagon did. One wing hits the ground first as the clame to have happened at the Pentagon. Take a look at this video and see if you really feel that the damage at the Pentagon would be consistant with what happens in this video. No this isnt the plan and no it didnt hit a brick wall but it does drag one wing first as the claim that happened at the Pentagon and that is about where the similarity ends. I am thinking the plane being used is a 707 but not 100% sure. If it is a 707 they are pretty similar in size.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:07 PM on j-body.org
I wish I could open the video but I can't ? Wrong media player and it won't load. Anyway
it doesn't matter what evidence you provide they will dismiss it as part of the cover up.
Your argueing to a wall thats why I gave up.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:11 PM on j-body.org
Basicly what happens is as soon as the wing hits the ground the plane begins to rotate that would mean that the orginal hole would not be consistant with what they are saying. I am actually on the other side in regards to the Pentagon for me 2+2 are equaling 7 there something just isnt right. Yes I think there is some kind of coverup in regards to the Pentagon. Something just isnt right. a 160' long 125' wide 200,000+ lb plane cant just leave a small hole and vaporize. If the FBI confiscated tapes from the hotel and gas station and there is proof of the plane hitting the building why not release that tape and put an end to the conspiracy theorists?
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:22 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:I wish I could open the video but I can't ? Wrong media player and it won't load. Anyway

Do this:
- Go to http://www.apple.com/quicktime
- Download and install Quicktime
- Go back to the original link and view.
- Uninstall iTunes unless you have a iPod.
- Thank GAM because he's not just a Canuckistani jack-ass. He's a useful Canuckistani jack-ass.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:25 PM on j-body.org
No iPod and wifies computer won't do it. Oh well thanks Gam.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:36 PM on j-body.org
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:48 PM on j-body.org
I don't forget to easily and the first 3 days after 9/11 the media was saying the same things as in this video. After those days, things got different. Hell, I remember somebody from the Org mentioning about the 4th airplane which said the exact same thing as in the video.

Personally I believe something was indeed up and if this was orchestrated by the current gov't to promote war for the middle east, I would not be surprised for one bit. W in the 2000 campaign was all focused on ousting Hussien, even though there were bigger issues on the table. To me it is another Pearl Harbor. Sad thing is we will never know for sure, especially in our life time.

After reading all the comments, I would not emphasize to much on a discussion with "Jackalope" on this topic, just because he is the type of guy that thinks Reagan and Bush are great guys and they did nothing wrong. So what can you expect on this issue? I'm willing to bet if it was a Democrat in office he would be infavor with the conspiracy.
::shakes head::

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:56 PM on j-body.org
Thanks for the input on the subject Mr. Goodwrench but theres no real reason to make it personal. We all have our opinions on these subjects and it is good to have both sides reprsented. I dont think your comment was a personal attack but it wasnt needed to make your point. I disagree with a lot of my very good friends on a lot of issues I still value their opinions even when i disagree. Seeing both sides of an issue allows people to make informed decisions.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:08 PM on j-body.org
HEEEY! Mr. Goodwrench, If I'm such the Bush fan why then am I saying he should be impeached?

Please enlighten yourself by reading the other thread in this very forum about the govt. spying in us.

But just to clearify for you NO I wouldn't think this was a cover up no matter the party in charge as it wasn't our govt that did it. GEEZ man!!!

Thanks MW, I didn't take what he said as a nasty attack rather just a little jab. And even tho we deff do not agree on some things I would venture to say were not enemies ( Goodwrench... are we ? Didn't think so ) We disagree but I would hope wees till cool. Look at Gam and I , We go back and forth more then a tennis ball at wimbeldon
but I respect what he has to say and so far from what I can tell he doesn't think me a complete idiot. GAM, BE NICE !!

Again thank you MW.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:20 PM on j-body.org
No Jack. you're not a complete idiot. I'd give you at worst Garden variety ninny.... you usually hover around mouth-breathing dolt usually... it could be worse.

Of course I'm kidding.

Sucks that you can't get Quicktime.. that's a standard video/audio compression codec. What kind of ghetto computer are you working on man?

Anyhow... exchanging ideas is fine, and getting worked up is okay as long as you are getting pissed about the idea, or the stance... I'm pretty sure there are enough people that think I'm a pompous jack-ass (and they'd be right), but we're talking here. No need to get personal (at least, if you're going to get personal at least couch it in a tongue-in-cheek jab).

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:26 PM on j-body.org
Nah! I don't think bad of you at all and the ones that do..... F them its only the internet !

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:16 PM on j-body.org
It was not meant to be an attack and please don't take it that way, but just something (I) noticed of Jack.
And yes I did miss that thread, as I don't come here to often.

Again I am true believer of discussions as that is what I think makes the world turn. But one thing is very important---that is to listen to each other and understand each other's concepts and ideas. Even though at times one you may or may not agree.

And yes we are all friends here....Now, lets gather and sing Kumbaya!

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:01 AM on j-body.org
No big man were cool. I do lean toward the right with most things this is true but when someones an ass i don't care where they are from. GW included.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:39 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:And yes we are all friends here....Now, lets gather and sing Kumbaya!

Someone's bombin' m'lord... Kubaya...
Someone's Presidentially vacationin' m'lord.. Kumbaya...
Someone's pullin' the wool over your eyes and fleecing you, m'lord... Kubaya...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:56 AM on j-body.org
I'm rollin my eyes at that bad joke, kumbaya.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:59 AM on j-body.org
Maybe we should change the Kumbaya to Dubaya in Gams rendition it would make more sense.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search