Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase - Page 20 - Sales and Group Purchase Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase
Sunday, March 02, 2014 6:41 AM on j-body.org
Patience my friends...

It beats a Honda!

Monday, March 03, 2014 6:14 AM on j-body.org
Austin Stilwell wrote:Any word on shipping yet?
Sorry guys. Last week was crazy busy for me, and I was barely home at all this weekend.
I'm finishing up the packing and shipping tonight for everything that's ready to go. I will send out tracking numbers when they're all set.

My appologoies for the delay.

FYI, my brother-in-law, who does 90% of my machine work, had to have major heart surgery a few days ago. I was able to pick up some of the parts the day before he went in, but it may be a week or two before I can get the rest.

Thursday, March 06, 2014 1:51 PM on j-body.org
Hey guys, sorry about not having updates for a few days. It's still been crazy.

However, I'm actually labelling all paid orders right now and dropping them off at the PO tomorrow.
I got to hang with DSMskyline for a little while this afternoon, who happens to be in my area for work this week, and he hand delivered the brakelines for the latest paid orders.
Those orders will also ship out tomorrow.
I'll email out the tracking numbers this evening. Thanks for your patience.

Also, my brother-in-law is home and doing well after his surgery. He is still out of work for a few weeks, but things are looking well.

Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:02 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:I got to hang with DSMskyline for a little while this afternoon, who happens to be in my area for work this week

HE CHEATED ON ME!?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, March 06, 2014 3:48 PM on j-body.org
Hey I had to make the most of my free trip.

Cant beat the chance to meet 2 fellow jbody guys that live across the map from you.

I wish we could have coordinated getting us all together at once.

Definitely some good times though.

Sorry for the thread jack Shawn.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Thursday, March 06, 2014 7:07 PM on j-body.org
Alright, I'll have cash next Friday.
Just to clarify, for all options fr n rear brake lines, the brake adaptor d the 5/8 bracket(I believe that's all your options)
What would all this be shipped to Canada. And you take your payments to paypall.?
Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:00 PM on j-body.org
I just got email with tracking notification
Thanks Mr. Quick. Discs all the way around here we come.
Friday, March 07, 2014 8:13 AM on j-body.org
mike jean wrote:Alright, I'll have cash next Friday.
Just to clarify, for all options fr n rear brake lines, the brake adaptor d the 5/8 bracket(I believe that's all your options)
What would all this be shipped to Canada. And you take your payments to paypall.?
$325 for everything.

I prefer paypal. My address is sbeau1 (at) metrocast (dot) net

Thanks.

Friday, March 07, 2014 4:24 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick, I haven't received my tracking notification yet but apparently other people did, is it normal ?

Thanks

Turbocharged Intercooled 3400 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:25 AM on j-body.org
3400tZ wrote:Mr. Quick, I haven't received my tracking notification yet but apparently other people did, is it normal ?

Thanks
Off the top of my head, I'm not sure why not. I'll check my notes when I get home tonight and let you know.

Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't online this weekend at all.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:12 PM on j-body.org
I'm sorry i meant your brother-n-law to get well and at home yet.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:18 PM on j-body.org
How embarrassing, that was supposed to be a pm to Mr. Quick wishing his family well, sorry.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:51 AM on j-body.org
Carl, thanks for asking. He is home now, but has a couple of weeks of recovery before he can get back to work.

Sebastien, I didn't get a chance to check last night because I was barely home, but I'll check this evening. My in box has been blown up with tracking updates, so I know all of the packages are moving out there, but I have the list with everyone's info on my desktop computer at home, so I don't know what's what.

I've had a couple of messages asking about tracking numbers not updating. I'll look into those as well when I get home and let people know what the deal is.

Thanks for everyone's patience throughout this. I will be going through my inventory and updating as to what's still available as well over the next few days. Keep an eye out for updates!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:58 PM on j-body.org
Cool, thanks. Just want to make sure you didn't forgot me and shipped my set to somebody else or something. If it ship soon, or even better if its already on the way, it should be on time for spring when I start working on the car. So yeah, please let me know.

Tracking number not updating could just be USPS, their tracking isn't the best

Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:59 AM on j-body.org
OK, so here's the deal: right now there are a few packages that are not updating, so I'm trying to figure out if there is an issue. However, I have seen it more than once where, for some reason, the tracking info never updates, even though the packages get to where they're going. I'm getting emails that stuff is being delivered, or out for delivery, so I'm hoping the "missing" boxes are going to be delivered soon as well.

Sebastien, I screwed up and somehow blew out your label when I was shipping everything. With all the boxes around my dining room, I didn't notice that I still had one marked ready to go that didn't get a label. Yours was the only one going to Canada so far, and apparently I did something wrong when batching them. I'm going to get that shipped today and I'll make sure you get the tracking number for it.

updates on availability, as promised:

I have 2 sets of 3/8" available ready to go, although I'm waiting for second batch of e-brake brackets to get back from the powdercoater. I've been contacted by a couple of people who bought kits from the last round that ended up needing e-brake brackets. I do have plenty of these available, so if you decide you need them after all, hit me up. Separately, they are $25 shipped in the US.
I'm also expecting a few more of each thickness when my brother-in-law gets back to work and sends them out for anodizing, so stay tuned, as there will be more available soon.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:18 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick I'm in the same boat as 3400tz. I have yet to receive any tracking information.
No rush i'm just curious as to what is going on.
Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:53 PM on j-body.org
Austin Stilwell wrote:Mr. Quick I'm in the same boat as 3400tz. I have yet to receive any tracking information.
No rush i'm just curious as to what is going on.
I am PM'ing you your tracking number, but I just checked it and it says they left a notice today at 2:27pm.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 3:24 PM on j-body.org
Got home today and found this!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nice!! thanks Mr. Quick
Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:52 PM on j-body.org
Mr Quick. Understood, I'm glad I asked then. PM me the tracking number or email when you have it. Thanks!

Thursday, March 13, 2014 8:41 PM on j-body.org
Mine came in 2 days ago now. Forgot to post...good quality a lot lighter than I originally thought. Very happy with this.

It beats a Honda!
Saturday, March 15, 2014 8:28 AM on j-body.org
I got mine yesterday. Looks amazing, i can't wait to put it on

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:46 PM on j-body.org
5/8" ($150)
Rodney McCoy - RamRod - Pilot691@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = no - brakelines = No - Color = preferably black
Thursday, March 20, 2014 12:38 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick please pm me haven't recieved my parts yet... I went MIA for awhile.
Thursday, March 20, 2014 1:11 PM on j-body.org
I haven't recieved mine either, but I'm in Ca. But still it's been almost two weeks since Shawn sent them out. And still no tracking.Hopefully it comes soon since some guys got theirs last friday and saturday.
Friday, March 21, 2014 5:13 AM on j-body.org
Rodney, I do not have a set of 5/8" anodized ready to go right now. It's going to be a couple of weeks before I get more from the shop. Are you willing to wait?

UPDATE: I have currently available ready to go:
2 sets of 3/8" brackets
1 set of front and rear brake lines
plenty of e-brake brackets

My brother-in-law has a few more sets of 3/8" amd 5/8" brackets waiting to go to the anodizer, but he is not back to work until the 7th of April, so unless anyone wants bare aluminum brackets, I will not be shipping any more until then. Once I have an exact count as to how many are left, I will post here.

Thank you everyone for your patience and support with this project, and the messages I received about my brother-in-law.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search