Ignore it and it will go away - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ignore it and it will go away
Friday, September 24, 2010 9:38 AM on j-body.org
I think you all know what I mean. We've been feeding the masochistic needs of two attention whores for far too long now. It was fun showing them how their flawed personalities and idiotic perspectives will torment the next half-centrury of their lives, but I'd like to get back to the intention of this forum, which ain't them.

It's me.

No no just kidding! But really. Ignore it and it will go away. Let's get back to business. As soon as Jabberwocky and his muttering sidekick can tell they've exhausted their ability to draw fire, they'll just move on to some other site. Some new threads about Politics and/or War would be nice, as would new (but non-paranoid raving) posts in the existing ones.

Re: Ignore it and it will go away
Friday, September 24, 2010 10:31 AM on j-body.org
First good idea you've had all year you f-ing ahole.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, September 24, 2010 1:34 PM on j-body.org
However, making threads drawing more attention to them only furthers the problem.

Friday, September 24, 2010 2:05 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:However, making threads drawing more attention to them only furthers the problem.

Meh, someone had to say it, and it had to be said somewhere, sometime.

Me. Here. Now.
Done.

Friday, September 24, 2010 3:50 PM on j-body.org
I ain't going away you @!#$ dumb ass .This forum will be littered with conspiracy mumbo jumbo so who cares .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Friday, September 24, 2010 4:05 PM on j-body.org
I'd swear that post-whoring was a bannable offense. So if someone proclaimed they were going to to flood the forum with crap, then that would be, at the least, intent to post-whore.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, September 24, 2010 5:04 PM on j-body.org
I'm not gonna post conspiracy topics but if something interesting pops up on my radar then i might post it and if you guys don't like you don't have to read it and while you guys are entitled to your own opinion lets not argue about the topic at hand okay we can discuss , debate , etc .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Saturday, September 25, 2010 12:36 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:I ain't going away you @!#$ dumb ass .This forum will be littered with conspiracy mumbo jumbo so who cares .

i agree with kevin, this is a forum to debate POLITICS AND WAR.

not just conspiracy bull@!#$.

this guy and myles are getting pretty ridiculous at this point. someone ban their ass.

Saturday, September 25, 2010 12:58 PM on j-body.org
You guys are @!#$ cry babys lol

If you don't want to read what they have to say then dont. And seriously, a thread about them saying to ignore them.... Brilliant!!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010 12:59 PM on j-body.org

If you don't want to read what they have to say then dont. And seriously, a thread about them saying to ignore them.... Brilliant!!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010 3:50 PM on j-body.org
blucavvy wrote:
John H wrote:I ain't going away you @!#$ dumb ass .This forum will be littered with conspiracy mumbo jumbo so who cares .

i agree with kevin, this is a forum to debate POLITICS AND WAR.

not just conspiracy bull@!#$.

this guy and myles are getting pretty ridiculous at this point. someone ban their ass.

I haven't posted anything new and i don't think myles has either so quit bitching .

Quote:

Tell me about it , ignoring a person or problem most of the time doesn't make it go away i damn wish it did but that's life for ya .

" Mark Twain "

Saturday, September 25, 2010 4:43 PM on j-body.org
If you thought it needed to be said, but didn't want to draw attention - a few PMs would suffice

But I find all this conspiracy nonsense amusing all around humorous, so I don't mind if they continue. Adds a little life to this place after all.

Besides, it might make people think(and not in the way they think). Seeing how crazy certain people sound saying certain things, it might make one look upon themselves and what they say - that it might be a bit crazy too. Extremism is a slippery slope and maybe it helps to see past the horizon upon the path you have chosen.

Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:12 PM on j-body.org
Saying it was worth drawing fire from predictable sources. The message gets across whether those who only frequent this forum occasionally "like" how I said it or not. To turn their pissy logic right back upon them; if
they don't care for my opinion or methods, they can ignore me. Yet they didn't. So much for being consistent, lol!

Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:03 PM on j-body.org
Monday, September 27, 2010 1:26 PM on j-body.org
E-ThuG: You overestimate your impact

bk3k: Like you, I also enjoy looking at whackjobs in the petri dish. Nonetheless, once a certain threshold has been reached, it's time to stop feeding the trolls. I just felt we might be there. If I wanted to enjoy conspiracy bullsh!t, I am sure I can find any number of sites to provide a laugh or three!

PM's in the background may be an equally effective method, but I chose this one instead. C'est la vie. I'm not much for "behind the scenes" subversion. I like my drama all out in the open!

To all: Point remains, and yes, I will drive it home until morale improves...if we ignore the conspiracy nonsense, it will go away.

Monday, September 27, 2010 2:12 PM on j-body.org
is ignoring it and making a post about it the same thing?

however, i do agree with you. it gets old coming to the war forum and seeing it riddled with Myle's retarded conspiracy threads.

Check out my build thread!

Monday, September 27, 2010 3:26 PM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:You guys are @!#$ cry babys lol

Did not read anything but this one.....

LOL

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search