What's the best form of government? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What's the best form of government?
Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:55 AM on j-body.org
American sheeple. Hmm.

I'd guess you aren't familiar with suicide rates globally, but that comes as no surprise...such aspects are not covered on conspiracy sites, nor anti-American websites of hatred.

The fact is, a number of other nations surpass the USA in suicide rate. Another fact that will hurt your tortured brain is this: you are a primary personality profile for taking your own life. Your dissatisfaction for the world around you will, over time, likely corrode your sensibilities and enjoyment of life such a degree that mere existence will seem to be more than you can bear. At that point, nature will take care of the rest for you.

Suicide is God's recall system for humans psychologically damaged beyond repair.

Thursday, August 19, 2010 10:45 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:The fact is, a number of other nations surpass the USA in suicide rate. Another fact that will hurt your tortured brain is this: you are a primary personality profile for taking your own life. Your dissatisfaction for the world around you will, over time, likely corrode your sensibilities and enjoyment of life such a degree that mere existence will seem to be more than you can bear. At that point, nature will take care of the rest for you.
Sounds like you're trying to convince him

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:43 AM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:The fact is, a number of other nations surpass the USA in suicide rate. Another fact that will hurt your tortured brain is this: you are a primary personality profile for taking your own life. Your dissatisfaction for the world around you will, over time, likely corrode your sensibilities and enjoyment of life such a degree that mere existence will seem to be more than you can bear. At that point, nature will take care of the rest for you.
Sounds like you're trying to convince him

Hey, nature works in mysterious and wonderful ways! ]:->

Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:15 PM on j-body.org
John why would you want zero government? I hate to break it to you but that will never exist anywhere in the world ever. If you don't end up with a traditional government you will end up with something of some kind taking control. Be it a mob type organization, a gang using fear and violence to rule their way a group of conspiracy fans that strip the fluoride from the drinking water that will no longer be produced.

Regardless you would need someone to take control or you will end up like Somalia.

Here you have a home and compared to many countries a nice home (at least opportunity for one)

- You're relatively safe
- You have education
- Water/food
- Waste management
- Chicks that shave

The list goes on and on a government is better then no government. The best government is a full blown Monarchy with me as King.

Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:22 PM on j-body.org
Sorry, had to demonstrate that the suicide rate in John's country is higher than that of the US of A.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread!

Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:26 PM on j-body.org
Two issues with that chart.

#1) God dammit I'm Lithuanian, good thing I live in US of A

#2) Not one person committed suicide in Jordan?

Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:27 PM on j-body.org
Hehe, well...it's missing a lot of nations, it's been condensed. Wikipedia has a more complete compilation.

As for Lithuanian heritage, you have a lot to be proud of!

Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:34 PM on j-body.org
lol hey every country has their issues.

Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:51 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:American sheeple. Hmm.

I'd guess you aren't familiar with suicide rates globally, but that comes as no surprise...such aspects are not covered on conspiracy sites, nor anti-American websites of hatred.

The fact is, a number of other nations surpass the USA in suicide rate. Another fact that will hurt your tortured brain is this: you are a primary personality profile for taking your own life. Your dissatisfaction for the world around you will, over time, likely corrode your sensibilities and enjoyment of life such a degree that mere existence will seem to be more than you can bear. At that point, nature will take care of the rest for you.

Suicide is God's recall system for humans psychologically damaged beyond repair.

I don't hate america man just the government and the people( i dislike the people who are brainwashed ) the country on the other hand is fine and suicide is the cowards way out i'm not a coward .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:55 PM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:John why would you want zero government? I hate to break it to you but that will never exist anywhere in the world ever. If you don't end up with a traditional government you will end up with something of some kind taking control. Be it a mob type organization, a gang using fear and violence to rule their way a group of conspiracy fans that strip the fluoride from the drinking water that will no longer be produced.

Regardless you would need someone to take control or you will end up like Somalia.

Here you have a home and compared to many countries a nice home (at least opportunity for one)

- You're relatively safe
- You have education
- Water/food
- Waste management
- Chicks that shave

The list goes on and on a government is better then no government. The best government is a full blown Monarchy with me as King.

Because we as humans don't need people telling us what to do and try to dictate our lives , the best government is one that stays out of peoples lives and ain't corrupt/tyrannical .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, August 19, 2010 3:22 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:i dislike the people who are brainwashed.

Self-loathing is a common ailment.

Thursday, August 19, 2010 4:47 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:I don't hate america man just the government and the people
Um. So what do you like? The landscape? LOL.

Thursday, August 19, 2010 5:31 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

Well i haven't been there before but i would like to visit and check it out .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:42 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
My only experience in Canada being Vancouver, I'd say the US is, on average, a little warmer and much, much cleaner

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:15 PM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:
John H wrote:
My only experience in Canada being Vancouver, I'd say the US is, on average, a little warmer and much, much cleaner

It's pretty clean where i live .

" Mark Twain "
Friday, August 20, 2010 6:49 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
I drive a silver car wrote:John why would you want zero government? I hate to break it to you but that will never exist anywhere in the world ever. If you don't end up with a traditional government you will end up with something of some kind taking control. Be it a mob type organization, a gang using fear and violence to rule their way a group of conspiracy fans that strip the fluoride from the drinking water that will no longer be produced.

- You're relatively safe
- You have education
- Water/food
- Waste management
- Chicks that shave

Because we as humans don't need people telling us what to do and try to dictate our lives , the best government is one that stays out of peoples lives and ain't corrupt/tyrannical .

Again read my post

Friday, August 20, 2010 12:53 PM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:
John H wrote:

- You're relatively safe
- You have education
- Water/food
- Waste management
- Chicks that shave

Again read my post

Totally understood buddy .

" Mark Twain "
Friday, August 20, 2010 6:38 PM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau is a fraud, and I think you are the angry german kid from youtube.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, August 20, 2010 6:52 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:Kevin Trudeau is a fraud, and I think you are the angry german kid from youtube.

I don't care what you think , your an idiot and and your wrong i'm a mexican well not totally but was born there and have german roots .

" Mark Twain "
Saturday, August 21, 2010 7:13 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Quote:

I can't hate an entire religion for the sins of some of its adherents. My Christian upbringing won't allow me to be that brutal or savage. My intellectual upbringing won't allow me to be that stupid.

Hmmmmmm I see fault here.....contradicting maybe alittle....

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Saturday, August 21, 2010 8:23 PM on j-body.org
Hey John H, did you ever get those devout shoulders?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Saturday, August 21, 2010 8:48 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:Hey John H, did you ever get those devout shoulders?

Get a life you american pansy and seriously @!#$ off .

" Mark Twain "
Saturday, August 21, 2010 9:10 PM on j-body.org
lol. I'll just keep kicking the fence you yapper. Were you pissed when your brother secretly recorded you screaming at the computer?

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQbMWHiaEY

(legendary youtube video, starring......John H, from Canada, who was born in mehiko, but has german roots)

Saturday, August 21, 2010 10:55 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:lol. I'll just keep kicking the fence you yapper. Were you pissed when your brother secretly recorded you screaming at the computer?

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQbMWHiaEY

(legendary youtube video, starring......John H, from Canada, who was born in mehiko, but has german roots)

Shut up you american pansy and seriously @!#$ off .

" Mark Twain "
Sunday, August 22, 2010 1:15 PM on j-body.org
go to the youtube video John H. Tell me if it brings back memories. Damn that Leroy Jenkins.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search