I DONATED MONEY TO THE MLK MEMORIAL FUND............... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I DONATED MONEY TO THE MLK MEMORIAL FUND...............
Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:31 AM on j-body.org
So this was a couple years ago. I happen to think he was a great figure in American history and needs to be reconized for his contributions, forever. I would also like to add I am neither black or a democrat! Since then I get non stop junk mail NAACP membership letters, Nancy pelosi sending letters asking for $$ donations to the national democrat fund to help keep the "bigot right wing" from taking over ever again? First off why is it that I made a donation to the mlk memorial fund and they assume Im a democrat/liberal and I support the NAACP? Next, I am considered "middle class" so I get taxed the most % wise and my government has been handing out checks left and right creating debt for generations to come! I now hear 2011 taxes are going up 5% im guessing for the "free" healthcare program? Madame speaker, GO FUK YOURSELF! Anyone who voted these idiots in office can join her. If anyone can stand on their own 2 feet a defend this president and his policys make yourself heard please!!!

Re: I DONATED MONEY TO THE MLK MEMORIAL FUND...............
Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:33 AM on j-body.org
hope and change brother. by the way i keep a poster of his I have a dream speech in my personal office. That poor man must be rolling in his grave.

Thursday, August 05, 2010 12:01 PM on j-body.org
@!#$ obama and anyone who voted for that @!#$ talking puppet.

Thursday, August 05, 2010 1:41 PM on j-body.org
All I'm going to say on this matter is this...

If you are appalled by receiving direct mail, do NOT ever join, contribute to, or express an interest in ANYTHING ever again. That's the only way to 100% prevent it.

All civic, fraternal, and political organizations operate in this manner, as do many private businesses and institutions. Allowing yourself to be offended by it merely demonstrates your relative inexperience in such matters, no matter what your political and ideological affiliations may be.

Thursday, August 05, 2010 4:42 PM on j-body.org
its not the direct mail thing. Its thinking or assuming that because I donated to a "black" persons memorial than Im a demacrat. Id be fine with it if I got ani obama stuff or right wing stuff. whatever...............................
Thursday, August 05, 2010 7:16 PM on j-body.org
Kinda like how a non-union apprentice ship program some how got my name an address after the state decided to change its rules on registered apprentices. Why is the state providing non-union programs with the names an addresses of apprentices in a union training program?? Doesnt matter who it is, any organization, group, or entity will use your name an address however they want to.

Friday, August 06, 2010 12:34 AM on j-body.org
Funny how all of the Obama nut swingers have vanished. what a joke.
Saturday, August 07, 2010 12:56 PM on j-body.org
I can relate, I donate money to the Paralyzed Veterans of America and I get Right Wing propaganda expressing Muslims are going to destroy the world- DVD, to abortion should not be a choice/ baby killing, to this country becoming Communist nation, to the Dems are going to tax us to death, to say no to gay marriage/unions/adoptions, etc... you know the typical Right-Wing BS rhetoric. And for the past nine years I have a "I" on my voter card and my only donation is to the Vetrans, I guess someone thought since I send money to anything Military related, I must be a Republican. So yhea, I feel your pain. Don't you just hate when you get junk mail?
Oh well.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Sunday, August 08, 2010 7:37 AM on j-body.org
Same here. I support VFW, and some of the things I get in the mail are laughable to the extreme. I just shake my head and toss them on the burn pile

Sunday, August 08, 2010 8:55 AM on j-body.org
When I donate to my local Marine Corps League, they send me a beer on the spot..... Awesome

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search