What america has become .. - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What america has become ..
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:52 PM on j-body.org
Who F-ing cares?

I'm going to post some new topics and see which way the wind is blowing.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 3:49 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:WOW! How did I miss RWE's latest Novel of Denial! Holy sh!t dude. I am glad I took speed reading years ago. Here, let me teach you something about Brevity. I will Cliff's Note this. Pay attention, here's how you can actually keep people interested!

Burning "all my bridges"? LOL. You have ZERO concept of the meaning of "all". You have even less comprehension of the meaning of "customers". As I've plainly stated many times, I don't NEED customers who'd get pissy like you. They are welcome to please leave me alone, for they make as sh!tty a customer as they do a net companion. You are completely full of yourself to think you exert that much influence here. Wake the fcuk up. Some here have even taken the time to post that they'd buy from me anyway, regardless of the fact that I like a good slapfest. You see, unlike you and your merry but small band of whiny butthurt bitches, they are smart enough to understand the difference between quality products and internet pissing matches. You suck if you think anything else. In other words, you suck!

So, you ready for that "please be my friend" PM you sent me? I saw you dance all around it, but as usual, not actually answer me. Here's more brevity: Post it yourself if you like. Or, choose one of the below:

YES Bill, please post it.

NO Bill, I'd prefer you didn't post it.

If you like, let me know in a PM
LOL. Yeah, I'm in denial.

You read sh!t into everything. LMAO. I never said that because of the bullsh!t you post to me is why you are losing potential customers, or that I exert so much influence here. It's been posted in various forums around the site that people wouldn't deal with you based on things you've posted over time. The character of a business owner plays a big part in the choices people make. Also, if you have to keep telling yourself that I'm mad at you, or crying over anything you post, you've got more problems than I thought. The only whiny little butt hurt bitch here is you. Otherwise you'd give up the need to throw insults into every post you make. You continue to cry the same old thing: everyone here is a whiny bitch. Because if you accepted the reality that everyone here is just sick of your bullsh!t, you'd realize that you're losing credibility on a regular basis.

As for your PM, why so eager to post it? I already said what's in it, and pulled the rug out from under your claim that I must be butt hurt due to some kind of shunning from you. Why don't you do some reading and read my PM and your response, then to the two threads I linked in here. Or are you afraid you'll finally see where you f*cked yourself with the flip-flopping?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:45 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
John H wrote:
RuggedZ wrote:
Quote:

( i get my info from alternative sites unbiased reliable info )

you mean your conspiracy theory websites? i'd hardly call those unbiased or reliable.

Well, he doesn't watch TV, so that's how you KNOW his info is unbiased and reliable!
He obviously needs a new hobby. I suggest model airplanes. Way more satisfying than hand-wringing and internet-worrying.

I suggest a new hobby for you old man get off this forum and stop pissing and moaning ..

Johny, the day your advice could matter to me is the day I take the dirt nap. I don't know how old your disrespectful tormented pissy bitch self is, but you are getting just what you deserve here, and not just from me.

If you think you are going to be an "old man" when you are 48, you have my sympathy. I doubt you'll be anywhere near as fit or happy as me at that age! I predict a lonely, balding, fat and angry man who IS old in looks and attitude, who mumbles to himself in his tenement apartment about how fcuked up America is while he sucks down Marlboros and cheap beer on his way to an early grave.

Hell, I'll probably even outlive you!

What you say doesn't phase me one bit bill , plus who really cares if you live longer then me nobody pal and by the time i reach 48 if i do america and the rest of the world will be in ruined thanks to corporations and tyrannical governments and please quit responding like an idiot it's just the internet .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:46 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H Truth Seeker wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
John H aka The Conspiracy Guy wrote:What america has become... .

John I don't know if you wrote it, or you found it somewhere But just about a lot of it is dead on. The only way one can combat this is through education. Leave all the patriotic bs aside and explain how this country got where it is and explain all the wrong doing in the process. From there on, the individual will have a choice... a choice in which the individual can learn from all this and do things correct, or just go with the wave of follow what is popular.

You should take the time and research on the Bilderberg Group. Many have deemed them as the mastermind of many and I mean many of things that are wrong in the US and the world through out history.

This is one of the things I was like... oh brother.
Quote:

Free to watch your JOB get shipped to CHINA....and then you @!#$ FOOLS buy the goods PRODUCED FORM THOSE JOBS at Wal Mart, further REWARDING AND ENCOURAGING businesses to CONTINUE this pattern. I have never bought a @!#$ THING from Wal-Mart, and if you have.....you are a simple, stupid @!#$TICK.

I am not a Walmart shopper as it is to far from me... . But the items you'll find there are no different than what you'll find at Target, Kmart, local grocery store, Home Depot, etc. So why just Walmart? I get the impression he wants to boycott Walmart only? Why not go to the root of the problem, turn the merchandise around and read where it is made in; And do that at not only Walmart, but every store that sells X brand. That will be more effective then zeroing on a local store that can hurt the neighborhood's economy and never rot up the root of the problem.

Of course it's all dead on man it's all truth but for people that don't know and don't care it's BS to them .

kinda seems more like rantings from some guy probably wearing a aluminum foil hat hiding in his parents basement looking out the window waiting for the black helicopters to catch him.

Actually your way off bud , people that have that mindset that people who like conspiracy's are crazy are actually the real crazy ones themselves ( AKA brainwashed sheeple ) . There will be a day when you all who criticized me calling me crazy and paranoid , nut-job etc etc something will happen i don't know what for sure but you will say he was right all along .

my 4 year old has that same mindset. everyone else is wrong and he's the one thats right. and chances are i wont remember this post or who you are in a couple weeks so i wont be saying you were right all along. but hey if people want to dream up conspiracies about everything then by all means go for it, this guys no diffrent then anyone else. hes just sitting behind his computer blaming everyone else for the way things are, calling out for everyone else to run out and fix it while he just sits there behind the computer.

I'm not telling anyone to go fix their country its up to the individual citizens to go do it and i never blamed anyone else PAL .

john, i wasnt implying that you were the one sitting behind the computer telling people what to do, i was talking about the guy that wrote the letter you posted.

Well that makes me feel like an idiot for acting like a douche .. Sorry man .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:48 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:For Johnny, I have insults that he earned in the first place, and more that he perpetuates with his lameness.

For those who wish to talk about real subjects and can do so without stuffing their own pantyhose up their arses, I have a lifetime of experiences to draw from, and a candid demeanor which can be downright fun (if one remembers it's not a children's tea party, but actual candid adult interaction!).

As for that site, lol...you don't know @!#$ about real internet fighting til you've spent a few months somewhere like there. Perhaps you have: you actually can hang pretty well without bursting into tears like so many here seem to. In any case, I remain convinced that what passes for "fighting" here would not alarm middle schoolers, much less real men.

Hey, give me some of that popcorn!

Oh please get over yourself already dude geez .

" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 5:49 PM on j-body.org
Look guys this thread is turning into my other thread a worthless bitch fest lets just let it die or discuss the topic at hand like adults , quit hating on each other ( its just the internet folks lets keep it at that ) . I understand we all have different opinions from each other and just gotta accept that and move on please folks .

I realize we are on the net and so this type of thing is to be expected but it shouldn't if we all put our differences aside and just had healthy and meaningful discussions but unfortunately we are brainwashed to hate each other ( that thing called peace which everyone wants will never come to fruition ) bill and R.W.E stop whatever you guys are doing and deal with this like grown men ( or take it to PM's ) and lets stop calling each other silly names which doesn't help anyone . Come on dudes .

" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:19 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

John I don't know if you wrote it, or you found it somewhere But just about a lot of it is dead on. The only way one can combat this is through education. Leave all the patriotic bs aside and explain how this country got where it is and explain all the wrong doing in the process. From there on, the individual will have a choice... a choice in which the individual can learn from all this and do things correct, or just go with the wave of follow what is popular.

You should take the time and research on the Bilderberg Group. Many have deemed them as the mastermind of many and I mean many of things that are wrong in the US and the world through out history.

Quote:

Free to watch your JOB get shipped to CHINA....and then you @!#$ FOOLS buy the goods PRODUCED FORM THOSE JOBS at Wal Mart, further REWARDING AND ENCOURAGING businesses to CONTINUE this pattern. I have never bought a @!#$ THING from Wal-Mart, and if you have.....you are a simple, stupid @!#$TICK.

I am not a Walmart shopper as it is to far from me... . But the items you'll find there are no different than what you'll find at Target, Kmart, local grocery store, Home Depot, etc. So why just Walmart? I get the impression he wants to boycott Walmart only? Why not go to the root of the problem, turn the merchandise around and read where it is made in; And do that at not only Walmart, but every store that sells X brand. That will be more effective then zeroing on a local store that can hurt the neighborhood's economy and never rot up the root of the problem.

Of course it's all dead on man it's all truth but for people that don't know and don't care it's BS to them .

kinda seems more like rantings from some guy probably wearing a aluminum foil hat hiding in his parents basement looking out the window waiting for the black helicopters to catch him.

Actually your way off bud , people that have that mindset that people who like conspiracy's are crazy are actually the real crazy ones themselves ( AKA brainwashed sheeple ) . There will be a day when you all who criticized me calling me crazy and paranoid , nut-job etc etc something will happen i don't know what for sure but you will say he was right all along .

my 4 year old has that same mindset. everyone else is wrong and he's the one thats right. and chances are i wont remember this post or who you are in a couple weeks so i wont be saying you were right all along. but hey if people want to dream up conspiracies about everything then by all means go for it, this guys no diffrent then anyone else. hes just sitting behind his computer blaming everyone else for the way things are, calling out for everyone else to run out and fix it while he just sits there behind the computer.

I'm not telling anyone to go fix their country its up to the individual citizens to go do it and i never blamed anyone else PAL .

john, i wasnt implying that you were the one sitting behind the computer telling people what to do, i was talking about the guy that wrote the letter you posted.

no biggie, its just the internet. i don't take it that serious.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, July 15, 2010 6:40 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

Quote:

X2.

But it's damned fun to poke people like John and see what happens!

Thursday, July 15, 2010 6:52 AM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You see, unlike you and your merry but small band of whiny butthurt bitches...
You continue to cry the same old thing: everyone here is a whiny bitch.

No, not everyone.

Read and comprehend. To aid in your understanding, I cut out all the other text that apparently confuses you. Fact is, I get along quite fine with most here. Thankfully, you and your knuckle-dragging neanderthals are a vast minority, kind of like in the big picture too...which gives me hope for our fine nation.

Oh, by the way...in your zest for typing uselessness, you forgot to answer my question about sharing your plaintive PM again. Fear suits you! Meh, I suppose I should just man up and share it already. It's not like your behavior towards me warrants any form of respect or consideration!

Thursday, July 15, 2010 7:18 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

Quote:

Alright atleast were on good terms then .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 15, 2010 7:21 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

Quote:

X2.

But it's damned fun to poke people like John and see what happens!

Yeah i know eh .

" Mark Twain "

Thursday, July 15, 2010 7:23 AM on j-body.org

Oh, by the way...in your zest for typing uselessness, you forgot to answer my question about sharing your plaintive PM again. Fear suits you! Meh, I suppose I should just man up and share it already. It's not like your behavior towards me warrants any form of respect or consideration!

So how about you post it, instead of treating it like the "Launch Nuke" button during the cold war.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 9:48 AM on j-body.org
After looking at the PM exchange again, I've come up short.

Call it an idle threat...as nasty as Quik/RWE and I have been to one another, I just can't bring myself to cross this line. Fact is, after looking at the messages again, I am reminded of the fact that he and I were downright cordial back then, despite our obvious ideolgical differences.

I guess I need to go to a "more manly site" now and get MY ass beat down for being such a pussy!

Thursday, July 15, 2010 12:26 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:After looking at the PM exchange again, I've come up short.

Call it an idle threat...
Bingo. You're dillusional. At least you were able to see it this time. My memory is quite sharp, and I knew you had nothing. I also did not forget to answer you. I could see it was irritating you, and it was humorous.

Just to further refresh your memory, I was quite cordial to you up until the point that you changed your arguments from factual intellectual debates to the name calling that Goodwrench was known for before you took his title. The bottom line is that you've failed to do anything but bait people and nay-say everything that you don't agree with by childishness. I tried on more than one occasion to give you another chance, and you simply took the opportunity to act more like an idiot when I let my virtual guard down. As I said before, shame on me for thinking you're capable of having an adult conversation. I won't make the same mistake again. You've proven yourself to be nothing but immature.

Seeing how you have now realized that you were in error then, I'll go ahead and post what I sent you.
Quote:

It seems you have been on a haitus from the War Forum, but we appear to think mostly alike. Your statement regarding Reaganomics made me chuckle, because over the last year, I have had numerous arguments with Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. over Reaganomics, and the general policy of lowering taxes to both stimulate the economy and increase tax revenue by virtue of the fact that you are taxing a larger pie.

"Why Vote Republican" is a thread that has some good stuff in it regarding this. There are a couple of others, where I posted graphs of tax rates, revenues, and unemployment rates, and he still keeps trying to claim that raising taxes just gives money to the rich and screws the country. I can't think of the thread names off the top of my head, though.
Yeah, I'll give you this: I was wrong about you. Now I understand. You're a tool. LMAO.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 1:49 PM on j-body.org
Woo hoo, it worked! I knew I could get you to show it

Yep, this is how RWE works subversively. Seeing as how he's not confident enough in what he can accomplish out in the open, he plays his little intrigues in PM's in lame attempts to pit people against one another. Of course, in this message, he's trying to foment dislike against one of his most hated tormentors, Mr. Goodwrench.

This sort of tactic is weak at best, laughably impotent at worst. It didn't work then, and it certainly isn't working now!

Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:01 PM on j-body.org
LOL. Keep struggling to look like you know what you're doing. As anyone can see, there was no attempt at "recruiting" you. It was a simple "Hi. looks like we think alike. Here's another thread you might get a chuckle out of."

Now let's see if you'll man up and post your response, where you "snubbed my advances."

Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:05 PM on j-body.org
Bill please shut up and R.W.E be the bigger man and just ignore him for now come on guys .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:38 PM on j-body.org
LOL, poor Johnny. I deal him a little butthurt, and he's trying to make friends now, instead of just trying to piss off Americans!
Johnny, got another news flash for ya...they participate because they WANT to. You, of all people, aren't going to change anyone's mind.

RWE, you know I can't post my reply now. That would mean I did what you asked me to do, and that's just impossible on every level!
Here's an idea: Send out more PM's. Exhort your cohorts (if you have any left!) to tease me about it. Let's get this party STARTED!

Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:50 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:LOL, poor Johnny. I deal him a little butthurt, and he's trying to make friends now, instead of just trying to piss off Americans!
Johnny, got another news flash for ya...they participate because they WANT to. You, of all people, aren't going to change anyone's mind.

RWE, you know I can't post my reply now. That would mean I did what you asked me to do, and that's just impossible on every level!
Here's an idea: Send out more PM's. Exhort your cohorts (if you have any left!) to tease me about it. Let's get this party STARTED!

No seriously shut up and they whoever can participate if they want to i don't care just quit acting like a jackass it's getting old man .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:53 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:The problem is that you, and many people in our country, have fallen for (and regurgitated over and over) the rhetoric from the left and their compliant media

And your right wing media does not fall under the same category because they are the same principles as yours, or should I say yours to them.
We get it now.

Quote:

The fact is that the ever-increasing entitlement class is given less and less incentive to try and do something for themselves, enabling them to waste their potential and live off the productive. This does them no justice, as it keeps them where they are, and doesn't give them reason to improve their life. It is this type of system which will striate this country further than it's ever been, and result in more poverty than ever.
What brings poverty is when business plays politics with the community. Business knows things are picking up, demand is slowing going up. But the private sector restrains from hiring for two reasons; one less annual salary/benefits to pay and the numbers for unemployment does not go down (jab to the incumbent president.) This sends a false signal to the simpletons that watch the news only and not the figures from the country itself. As a result of business' politics, people are under-employed, under-payed, or flat-out unemployed. But the circle will go right up as as the people that move the economy will just buy what is necessary and no luxury. So the lack of money making and the cost of running the business (with or without higher taxes) will eventually cause the business to cave.

Quote:

It is Capitalism, and small government, which allowed the American Dream to become what it has been

For a select few. And still is, nothing has changed. You want to know what happens when it is the opposite of that; travel and learn.

Quote:

it is the nanny-state mentality of punishing the achievers and rewarding the lazy which is destroying it.

Wrong choice of words with punishing. It is more of the cost of "the achiever" staying afloat. You like to go to wars to expand business... pay for it. You want security in your homeland... pay for it. You don't want to pay decent livable wages/benefits because you want to maximize your profit at the expense of your workers as they scavenge... pay for it.

Quote:

Just remember, all of the higher taxes that are put on businesses and the people who own them get passed on through the increased cost of products and services everyone consumes. The people this hurts the most is the people who have no disposable income. The elite can afford anything at any price. Come next January, it is all of us who will feel the burden of the Bush tax cuts falling off the books. And the libs are setting the tables already to raise taxes even more.

In the days when the rich were paying up the Ying-Yang in taxes that was not the case. It has only been in the past 30 years where business will pass on the cost and the people who have no disposable income might feel the impact as jobs are not paying the incomes needed to offset the inflation that they have created. That was not the case 45+ years ago.

Quote:

-What happened was that you showed your true colors shortly after this, and began filling the War Forum with your idiocy which made Goodwrench's past childishness pale in comparison.
-to the name calling that Goodwrench was known for before you took his title.

Hey faggot, you are at it again. Get my name out of your wet-dreams.

Quote:

People have left this forum because of your idiocy, not because of my verbose rantings. You just keep telling yourself that they're butt hurt, but it's called being done with childish behavior.

I barely come here because your verbose rantings. Sorry, I can only take so much stupidity.

Woo hoo, it worked! I knew I could get you to show it

Yep, this is how RWE works subversively. Seeing as how he's not confident enough in what he can accomplish out in the open, he plays his little intrigues in PM's in lame attempts to pit people against one another. Of course, in this message, he's trying to foment dislike against one of his most hated tormentors, Mr. Goodwrench.

This sort of tactic is weak at best, laughably impotent at worst. It didn't work then, and it certainly isn't working now!

The pathetic sack doesn't have shit. That's why he does that. He could never go it alone, always needs and looks for reinforcement to make him self feel as if he is correct. Smell jackass anyone?

The thread would not be complete with out one his all time classics:
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:- LOL. Looks like he's back to make a useless mess out of every thread with weak childish insults, and unsubstantiated claims of victory over anyone who dares to argue with him
-Difference is you, and your childish idiocy.

And yet says this... .
Found here on this thread and here.
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:- It simply qualifies you as an idiot.
-You are the biggest fool
-You're simply a pathetic old man
-Filling the War Forum with your idiocy
-You're a tool. LMAO.

Wear it proud:

Done flawlessly court jester!

Come on give us another one... . Bitch that we act like kids and you on the same thread or on another threads, do the same... come on fool do it! Your inner hypocrite is just urging to come out like The Hulk... difference you'll be pink with Mike Tyson's voice...saying; "lower the taxes on the rich, so the world can have a jobs--Tee-Hee!"

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:55 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:LOL, poor Johnny. I deal him a little butthurt, and he's trying to make friends now, instead of just trying to piss off Americans!

No seriously shut up and they whoever can participate if they want to i don't care just quit acting like a jackass it's getting old man .

Umm...NO. Seriously. "They whoever", as well as I, are going to do exactly what we want, regardless of your way-late attempt to now take the high road and improve your flagging ratings. No one's going to buy it anyway.

Counter me if you don't like it. Do what you do best...whip out some more anti-american doom and gloom sh!t to rile up the troops.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 15, 2010 8:43 PM

Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:12 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Umm...NO. Seriously. "They whoever", as well as I, are going to do exactly what we want, regardless of your way-late attempt to now take the high road and improve your flagging ratings. No one's going to buy it anyway.

Counter me if you don't like it. Do what you do best...whip out some more anti-american doom and gloom sh!t to rile up the troops.

I don't care dude .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:39 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:RWE, you know I can't post my reply now. That would mean I did what you asked me to do, and that's just impossible on every level!
Well now, this puts you between a rock and hard place doesn't it? I mean, you can either:

a) post it, and do as I told you, as well as show how you were wrong about it
or
b) not post it, and look like the sh!t talking pussy you are.

Your choice, bud.

And Goodwrench, were you upset that Bill took your title of biggest name-calling fool in this forum? Had to make up for it by posting a half of a page with your crying? LMFAO buddy!

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Hey faggot, you are at it again...The pathetic sack doesn't have @!#$...Smell jackass anyone?
'nuff said

You've never had a prayer of proving any of your angry prosperity-hating rants about how evil all corporations are, and how they look to squash the little guy, and how conservatives want to allow the rich to take advantage of the poor. Someday you'll open your eyes and realize that all the principles you hold dear have been lies you were spoon fed since you were a baby. I do not, however, see that day coming any time soon.

As for needing help, what a joke. I could take you two morons on all day. I have facts to back up my arguments, and I can articulate how and why they work far better than you can ever make a case for your liberal crap. Tell yourself you left because of my verbose rants, but the fact is that I've never argued with you and not proven you 100% off base in your claims of high taxes and social programs working better than low taxes and greater personal liberties.

I'll give you this: at least you've tried to make a case for something, whereas Bill just slings crap on everything he doesn't agree with, rather than even trying to argue for something.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 15, 2010 8:47 PM

Thursday, July 15, 2010 9:11 PM on j-body.org
As for my PM: Nice try to turn my method back on me. Complete lack of originality, complete despair at having lost another round when I made you post your masturbatorial PM yourself. Repeating my words to me is as useless as everything else you do here, RWE. Squirm, scream, and toss your hissy fit, it won't change a thing: I am not as pliable or gullible as you.

As for "Facts": RWE confuses "facts to back up his arguments" with "endless keyboard pounding". His "facts" come from hopelessy biased sources. I didn't think it possible, but he's gone even more right-wingy since I was last here.

The rest: is just more self-aggrandizing nascissism and parroting of wingnut propaganda. Knowing deep within that no one else loves him, he tries to make us believe he loves himself. You are very alone, RWE...and very angry. You should just give it all a break for a while. Your soul needs the rest. Your mind is already gone.

Friday, July 16, 2010 12:20 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:As for my PM: Nice try to turn my method back on me. Complete lack of originality, complete despair at having lost another round when I made you post your masturbatorial PM yourself. Repeating my words to me is as useless as everything else you do here, RWE. Squirm, scream, and toss your hissy fit, it won't change a thing: I am not as pliable or gullible as you.
Meh, tell yourself what you need to. Bottom line is that my PM is posted for all to see that you were wrong. You've got two bad options for yourself, because you backed your own stupid ass in the corner when you said you couldn't because I asked you to.

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:As for "Facts": RWE confuses "facts to back up his arguments" with "endless keyboard pounding". His "facts" come from hopelessy biased sources. I didn't think it possible, but he's gone even more right-wingy since I was last here.
LOL. I've provided plenty of facts. The only thing you've offered is feeble claims that my sources are biased. I think the funniest one is when you claimed the government database was biased. You burried yourself in that thread. I've provided you with numerous opportunities to offer something other than nay-saying, and you've failed to do so. I've posted plenty of statistics from government sources, and that data can not be argued with. While one may argue that a poll can be skewed to get a result, you can not skew historical data to get a result. They are numbers of what happened, not what anyone thinks. Sorry you and Goodwrench can't seem to understand them.

What's really funny to me is you two meatheads teaming up. One of the funniest threads in this forum was when you two idiots were slinging mud at each other. Talk about a pure "yessir/nosir" argument. Pure comedy.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search