Palin Comes over for some Canadian grub..... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Palin Comes over for some Canadian grub.....
Friday, March 19, 2010 5:00 AM on j-body.org
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:What a colossal dumbass to put his own needs WAAAY above his political positions, and in doing so, make his legions of adoring sheep say "WTF"., while the opposition laughs its ass off.

I call this his "jump the shark" moment. Check back in a year and we'll compare notes on his popularity after the decline this stupid decision will initiate.
LOL. I'm sure when his popularity increases you'll be in here right on schedule to admit your inaccuracy regarding this prediction, right?

.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:It takes Rush Limbaugh to be this stupid. Or arrogant.
LMFAO. Did you just call someone else arrogant? I'm now wiping my coffee off my computer screen. Good laugh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, March 19, 2010 8:04 AM

Friday, March 19, 2010 9:46 AM on j-body.org
I've made my prediction. Fear not...unlike you, I don't just avoid threads and issues when I am incorrect. At the rate Rush is losing it, I have supreme confidence in the accuracy of this prediction. Check with me in a year (which you WON'T if I am right, and we both know this!)

Quik, I've apparently run you completely out of intelligent things to say (not that you had all that many of them prior to my ongoing humiliation of you). If all you have left is this, well...thanks for admitting my success (aka: your defeat)

Who's the next rightie-extremofreak that needs a good bitchslappin? Line 'em up...

Friday, March 19, 2010 11:10 AM on j-body.org
I haven't admitted anything of the sort. If you had an ounce of reasonable intellect in your brain, you'd know that. Discussing anything with you in an intelligent manner is futile and boring, because you miss points, ignore facts, and spend so much time trying desperately to rub someone's nose in the sh!t you didn't get on them that the conversation becomes circular and infantile. Your current screen name is quite accurate, but the irony is that it's not for the reasons you think. It's because you turn any conversation into a playground-level yes sir/no sir argument, complete with hollow condescension and name-calling. If you sleep better at night thinking you've owned me, enjoy it, and revel in you God-like status in your own little imaginary world.

Re: Quik Comes over for some Humble pie.....
Friday, March 19, 2010 11:22 AM on j-body.org
Misinformation Peddler wrote:I haven't admitted anything of the sort...bla-bla-blah...me, enjoy it, and revel in you God-like status in your own little imaginary world.

Anyway. Quik needed some vocal defecation time. Now that his seizure appears to be complete, as he lay in a pool of his own brownish saliva, who else will take a shot at championing the Rightwing Extremist Cause? Surely one of you can do better than he...

Oh, and mark your calendars for 3/19/11...that's when we'll compare notes on the fall of Mount RUSHmore.

Re: Bill continues to fool himself into thinking he owns
Friday, March 19, 2010 5:58 PM on j-body.org
I have put that date in my Outlook. I'll look forward to hearing your idiocy of how you gave me a paddling when his audience is, at worst, the same as now.

As for your desperate attempt at painting everyone to your right as extreme, I'll humour you and allow you to expose more of your ignorance:

I would like for you to spell out what policies I am a proponent of that make me an extremist. And since you're a man who claims to be able to provide bullet-proof evidence and specifics, vagaries will be acceptable. Tell me what beliefs I have posted on here that are extreme, and back them up with where I posted those beliefs. If you can't, I'd like a good explanation of how the label applies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, March 19, 2010 6:17 PM

Friday, March 19, 2010 6:49 PM on j-body.org
Start your own thread, it's not all about YOU.

Friday, March 19, 2010 6:54 PM on j-body.org
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:Start your own thread, it's not all about YOU.
No sh!t, dumbass, it's about you and your labels. "A" for effort on the dodge, though.

Re: Quik continues to fool himself into thinking he matters
Friday, March 19, 2010 6:58 PM on j-body.org
No prob. I took it back to your thread for you. See you there!

Now that the 'Quik Comedy Show' is over, we return you to your regularly-scheduled thread

Re: Quik continues to fool himself into thinking he matters
Friday, March 19, 2010 7:08 PM on j-body.org
So let's hear your relevant substance that we were missing while you were off on your tangent of desperately trying to prove your intellectual superiority.

Re: Quik wishes this were over, but can't find a way out
Friday, March 19, 2010 7:36 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:So let's hear your relevant substance that I could not comprehend while I was crying so loudly about mistreatment at your hands.

There, I fixed it for you.

======================================================

Anyone else care to comment on Americans and Canadian Health Care?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:13 PM on j-body.org
=(

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:25 PM on j-body.org
I didn't think so. [/thread]

Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:40 AM on j-body.org
this thread ended on page one when you two started your little internet squabble. every post turned into your wrong, im right, name calling rant and any debate is just lost and thrown away. try sticking to the topic at hand instead of just trying to sling mud at each other.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, March 25, 2010 6:24 AM on j-body.org
Just a note. Canada's Health-care system was in place when Palin's family came over for free health care. (To the poster who claimed otherwise.) We initiated the system in the early 60's.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:43 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:this thread ended on page one when you two started your little internet squabble. every post turned into your wrong, im right, name calling rant and any debate is just lost and thrown away. try sticking to the topic at hand instead of just trying to sling mud at each other.

LOL. You're cute. You apparently missed the fact that you don't add much yourself, save for endless repetition; your capacity for actual discussion remains largely non-existent. I tried to steer this back in the right direction; all you're doing now is whining.

Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:45 AM on j-body.org
Short Hand wrote:Just a note. Canada's Health-care system was in place when Palin's family came over for free health care. (To the poster who claimed otherwise.) We initiated the system in the early 60's.
\Thanks for the clarification. Canada remains a cool but tiny nation that's nearly impossible to compare to the USA on almost any level.

Friday, March 26, 2010 5:01 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
sndsgood wrote:this thread ended on page one when you two started your little internet squabble. every post turned into your wrong, im right, name calling rant and any debate is just lost and thrown away. try sticking to the topic at hand instead of just trying to sling mud at each other.

LOL. You're cute. You apparently missed the fact that you don't add much yourself, save for endless repetition; your capacity for actual discussion remains largely non-existent. I tried to steer this back in the right direction; all you're doing now is whining.

so your first sentance is attacking me? thanks for proving my point.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, March 26, 2010 9:45 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

so your first sentance (sp) is attacking me? thanks for proving my point.

Aww. Attacked. Butthurt. Still whining. By the way, did I mention Repetition? Why, yes, I did

Everyone, let's try this Again. Back to topic? or [/thread]?

Friday, March 26, 2010 12:36 PM on j-body.org
again, very first sentance, attacking me.

repetition is added because you don't seem to get things on the first or second try.

im done, you can go ahead and attack me again and then say lets get on topic so you can get your last words in and be happy.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search