FBI Most Wanted Terrorists-link inside - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FBI Most Wanted Terrorists-link inside
Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:39 PM on j-body.org
Don't be stupid. Even Goodwrench wouldn't venture to say that about me....well, he might, but thats how he is.

You know full well the point I'm making. You just don't think its very nice of me.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Monday, March 15, 2010 5:07 AM on j-body.org
im just basing this off what your saying

if you say we should treat all people the same, and that anyone can be a terrorist. why sit here and try and point to them time and time again if yoru treating everyone the same?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:16 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:ahhh so we should arrest muslims because the chances are higher they would be responsible for at some point blowing people up. sweet. guess youlle get your ticket in the mail this week for drag racing since you own a sport compact type car and could at one time drag race illegally in it

Good analogy you did there Snd.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:17 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
sndsgood wrote:ahhh so we should arrest muslims because the chances are higher they would be responsible for at some point blowing people up. sweet. guess youlle get your ticket in the mail this week for drag racing since you own a sport compact type car and could at one time drag race illegally in it

Good analogy you did there Snd.
Agreed, well done.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:50 PM on j-body.org
Nowhere did I say arrest someone for something they haven't done. (this would not apply in conspiracy to committ type cases.). I've always said to watch them extra close, subject them to additional scrutiny etc. Because what-ifs and exceptions be damned, they are the ones most likely, probably, usually, most of the time (not 100 most inclined to commit an act of terrorism.

If you are looking for streetracers, you might find, out of 1,000,000 a chevy astro van racing, but it's usually sports cars. (even insurance co
panies recognize the proclivity)

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search