so.... is Obama a Muslim? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: so.... is Obama a Muslim?
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:13 PM on j-body.org
Misinformation Peddler wrote:
Attention ho wrote:
Misinformation Peddler wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I love how the right wingers and military types always proclaim freedom this and freedom that, yet have absolutely no concept of what it really is.
I love how none of your posts ever have anything more than a sarcastic comment.

I love how you attempt to deride a sarcastic comment with a sarcastic comment.
LOL. And here you are doing the same. At least mine was original.

No, yours was just sarcastic, and lacked one iota of "originality". Mine just amplified that tawdry fact

Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:39 AM on j-body.org
Whatever helps you sleep at night. LOL.

Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:31 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:So...

Punch holes in them, and make them a Teratory of the US.

peoblem solved. New market

Chris

Then later don't bitch when they want us out in retaliation of their land, in what US calls "terrorist attacks," the rest of the world and reality, defending what it's theirs.
This is the sh-it that got us in trouble in the first place.
Gung-ho attitude gets you waist deep, instead of knee deep. It is really not that simple.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Monday, January 04, 2010 4:29 AM on j-body.org
This ^^

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 11:49 AM on j-body.org
Seemed to work back in 1898.......

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, January 07, 2010 4:38 PM on j-body.org
Partially, when you fast forward to the not so distant past, and present, (only) Puerto Rico seems to have "worked."

Friday, January 08, 2010 9:16 AM on j-body.org
Even Puerto Rico is kind of a mess...per capita, there's more people on USA Welfare there than in any state of the nation. Once again, our thirst for territorial superiority co$ts the average Joe mucho dinero...

Friday, January 08, 2010 12:16 PM on j-body.org
Very true.^
Puerto Rico was the best of the bunch, but that is not saying much at all.

Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:57 PM on j-body.org
Philippines islands? Cuba, until the rebellion, and that's what they wanted, so I'm OK with it.

And as far as costing the people money, how about that cash for clunkers? or this fuc-king health care bill?

as far as welfare.. end it all.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search