A Tip for all the Farouk Omar Abdellahs of the world..... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A Tip for all the Farouk Omar Abdellahs of the world.....
Saturday, December 26, 2009 9:16 AM on j-body.org
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091226/ap_on_re_us/us_airliner_attack

If you are unsure whether or not your leg-bomb will work, you would do well to choose a flight not headed to Detroit MI.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: A Tip for all the Farouk Omar Abdellahs of the world.....
Sunday, December 27, 2009 8:54 AM on j-body.org

Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:13 AM on j-body.org
Kill Him.

Black and white.

One round, back of the head.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, December 28, 2009 9:33 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

University College London issued a statement saying a student named Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab studied mechanical engineering there between September 2005 and June 2008.
He must have missed a couple of his explosives classes...

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 3:28 AM on j-body.org
How come in all these bombing stories the suspects do not have names like Mike,Philip or Daniel..lol

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 8:13 AM on j-body.org
MyZ24owns_my_Nissan wrote:How come in all these bombing stories the suspects do not have names like Mike,Philip or Daniel..lol
I see you practice selective reading:
Quote:

This was the same material convicted shoe bomber Richard Reid used when he tried to destroy a trans-Atlantic flight in 2001 with explosives hidden in his shoes.
Right from the article posted...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:54 AM on j-body.org
MyZ24owns_my_Nissan wrote:How come in all these bombing stories the suspects do not have names like Mike,Philip or Daniel..lol

how about Timothy , as i Timothy Mcveih and the oklahoma city bombings. terrorist comes in all shapes and sizes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:33 PM on j-body.org
Yep, when you need to prove that Whitey does terrorism too, just drag mcveigh and kazinski out of the ashes. What was that...like 15 years ago?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:47 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Yep, when you need to prove that Whitey does terrorism too, just drag mcveigh and kazinski out of the ashes. What was that...like 15 years ago?
Ah, another selective reader...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 3:26 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Yep, when you need to prove that Whitey does terrorism too, just drag mcveigh and kazinski out of the ashes. What was that...like 15 years ago?

Scott Roeder, James Von Brunn, Luis Posada Carriles are some terrorists that don't have Arab names, but wait.... "that is so like 6 months ago and stuff."
But give it time, we have democrat in office, so expect some right-wing religious extremist to shine. Oh yhea... Scott Roeder, James Von Brunn got that mission accomplished.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:16 PM on j-body.org
WOW

THREE.

WOW.

Blame the Christians!

LOL

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:53 PM on j-body.org
The point I was making, was don't mess with detroiters. (then I read the hero was Dutch)

Scott roeder shot and killed an abortion "doctor".
Von Bronn shot and killed a security guard.

George Tilller died in a bloody splatter on his kitchen floor, in front of his family. I wonder if he looked like a full-sized abortion?

These were shootings of individuals. Not exactly terrorists, but hey...

Oh and the Irish? That's a centuries long religious turf/war.

However, I fully expect to see a high profile attempted terrorist act committed by a whiteboy in the next several months. ( and I'm not talking about an assasination of our Dear Leader)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 8:12 PM on j-body.org
^Then you obviously do not know what a terrorist is then. You do not solely strap bombs on to your body to show an example of a terrorist. Oh and tell me how Middle-Eastern Luis Posada Carriles is.

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:WOW

THREE.

WOW.

Blame the Christians!

LOL

Chris

YES

WOW AGAIN

YES

YES BLAME CHRISTIAN EXTREMIST AS THEY WORK THE SAME WAY AS MUSLIM FANATICS!

LOL

RICK JAMES

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 10:32 PM on j-body.org
.....exactly......how does a christian extremist act like a muslim fanatic.? Muslim swine will walk into a public eatery and blow themselves up for glorious allah. Death to the infidel pizza eaters. When was the last time, acting on orders from the Bible, did some dude from a local baptist church go blow up a bunch of people, who had no connection to what he was angry at?

If I hold up a liquor store and shoot a man buying a pack of gum..... is that terrorism?

If I walk into a starbucks and cleave the head of a clerk with a tomahawk......is that terrorism?

If I walk onto a school yard, pick up a kindergardener and swing him by the ankles and bash out his brains against the tether ball pole.... is that terrorism?

Or, if I hijack a plane, blow up an embassy, murder an olympic team, blow up a city bus, blow up a Sbarro's .....are those terrorism acts?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:47 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:.....exactly......how does a christian extremist act like a muslim fanatic.? Muslim swine will walk into a public eatery and blow themselves up for glorious allah. Death to the infidel pizza eaters. When was the last time, acting on orders from the Bible, did some dude from a local baptist church go blow up a bunch of people, who had no connection to what he was angry at?

Inform your self on any of The Inquisition.

And since you believe that terrorism is only a muslim that blows himself up in front of people. I will give you the very first thing found on the search engine.

Quote:

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/terrorism

Scott Roeder killed the doctor because he did not believe in abortions. Where does that stem from, Sesame Street?
James Von Brunn went into a Jewish establishment on mission to kill and terrorize the establishment. He didn't go there to spin the dreadel with Jews now did he?

And I'll leave Luis Posada Carriles for you to research. And again you'll avoid making comments about him, because it goes totally against to what you think a terrorist is.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:14 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:blow up a Sbarro's

You go too far sir...

Friday, January 01, 2010 9:22 AM on j-body.org
Don't see why you wanna blow up a plane if your a terrorist anyway. Would it not be smarter to just blow yourself up in the airport? Im just sayin.

Friday, January 01, 2010 11:30 AM on j-body.org
Symbolism. Plus, it was his intent to blow it up on descent, so the wreckage could cause more havoc on the ground, as the descent paths to major metro airports like Detroit fly over densely populated regions.

Saturday, January 02, 2010 5:39 AM on j-body.org
Personally I think this is an example for these tools on radio and TV talking about how we really have no threat of attack in the US. (btw these people tend to lean left not right) The only real tragedy here is Detroit could use some Obama Money but the terrorist was all half a$$ed about it...

Saturday, January 02, 2010 5:44 PM on j-body.org
I'm waiting to read more from the mlive story. Second guy taken into custody from the same plane.

Sunday, January 03, 2010 4:30 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

The Inquisition.

YA!

That would work!

Worked for them ,for a bit, didn't it?!

Maybe we are past due.

Kill them with pig blood!

Chris

Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:25 PM on j-body.org
Mike Demo (Civic Eater) wrote:Personally I think this is an example for these tools on radio and TV talking about how we really have no threat of attack in the US. (btw these people tend to lean left not right)

And remember folks, what our previous administration said, especially that ol' lovable Cheney, that we are fighting abroad that way we don't have attacks, or any sort of attempt in our turf.

Monday, January 04, 2010 2:30 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
Mike Demo (Civic Eater) wrote:Personally I think this is an example for these tools on radio and TV talking about how we really have no threat of attack in the US. (btw these people tend to lean left not right)

And remember folks, what our previous administration said, especially that ol' lovable Cheney, that we are fighting abroad that way we don't have attacks, or any sort of attempt in our turf.

Really wanna go down that path?

Did it happen when they were in office?

Was leader of the group responsible a recent release from Gitmo?

Who @!#$ with gitmo?

Monday, January 04, 2010 9:16 PM on j-body.org
Rosario wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Really wanna go down that path?

Did it happen when they were in office?

Was leader of the group responsible a recent release from Gitmo?

Who @!#$ with gitmo?

Apparently you don't remember post 9/11 foiled attempts (thanks to internal intelligence) in the past. Another 9/11 style attack didn't happen after because we were already in Iraq as W. Bush wanted since the 1999-2000 campaign, sadly he used 9/11 as a "False Flag" operation to get what he wanted.
What does Gitmo have to do with any of this?

Monday, January 04, 2010 9:18 PM on j-body.org
Gitmo released terrorists, who went to Yemen, who helped prep the panty bomber. Thats the info so far.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search