so.... is Obama a Muslim? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: so.... is Obama a Muslim?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 4:07 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

Kill them with a dead pig in front, and make all the riflemen dip there rounds in the pigs blood and then shoot them.

How else to fight a people that dose not fear death, but to make them fear hell?

Chris

You could probably save the nation billions of dollars and years of warfare with this suggestion.

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL

Sunday, December 13, 2009 6:37 PM on j-body.org
Ya, All it would take is one L.A. class sub and 4 Missiles.... each with 12, 20 megaton warheads.

That's how you send them on a one way ticket to 79 virgins.....(who knows what sex they are though, hell most of them over there are gay)

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:59 AM on j-body.org
down side is you do that and you have every other smaller nation getting scared and all binding together to shut america down.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:57 AM on j-body.org
Truth. It's hard to imagine at this point, but as the technology and perceptions continue to evolve, the notion of large nations acting unilaterally becomes more and more associated with previous imperialism. We can ill afford to ignore these aspects. That's not to say we need to just buckle under and do what everyone else says...it's more to point out that we need to be aware of these perceptions worldwide, and act accordingly to carefully craft an effective position using this knowledge.

Winning happens in many ways, and not just on the battlefield. Being effectively positioned in an evolving world society is also a Win.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:10 PM on j-body.org
thats why I said ONE LA class, NOT a Boomer! LOL

I know, but I feel that a good "slap in the face" would be good for the rest of the world.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 1:36 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:thats why I said ONE LA class, NOT a Boomer! LOL

I know, but I feel that a good "slap in the face" would be good for the rest of the world.

Chris

hey i agree sometimes you just want to do that. just say bomb them and move on, but reality is we allready are seen as invading iraq and taking it over, now were bombing another country thats going to turn even more people against you and then people may decide they need to band together and prove a point, wether we won or not the world would go to hell quickly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 3:29 PM on j-body.org
And then we stop helping them, with anything.

Guard our own boarders.. bring the Battleships back.... and say, "bring it".

The world is arealy messed up. I dont have a answer on how to fix iraq... we should have helped the kurds in the 90's but bush sr. fed that one up.. badley.

as far as afgan land.... turn it over, let them fight over the power, but tell them that if anything else happens with terror over there.... were back, and no ROE.

Speak softly, but carry a big stick.

Chris

Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:35 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:And then we stop helping them, with anything.

The world is arealy messed up. I dont have a answer on how to fix iraq... we should have helped the kurds in the 90's but bush sr. fed that one up.. badley.

as far as afgan land.... turn it over, let them fight over the power, but tell them that if anything else happens with terror over there.... were back, and no ROE.

Chris

see the thing is. people dont understand that you can't please everyone all the time. hell bring everyone back and just gaurd our border and countries will get just as pissed because us american fat cats living the high life are just letting people die in other countries cause were heartless bastards. its a lose lose for us no matter what we do really.

Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:25 PM on j-body.org
Yes, but if they mess with us, then we can nuke them!

Chris

Friday, December 18, 2009 5:56 AM on j-body.org
yeah true, but theres enough devices out there for someone to destroy a few of our cities in that battle.

Friday, December 18, 2009 8:42 AM on j-body.org
.....DC, Detroit, LA, SanFran...

I'm cool with it.

Chris

Friday, December 18, 2009 3:32 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:And then we stop helping them, with anything.

Chris

if it's already a lose lose then y r our troops still fighting and dying in a foreign lang? we tried to rebuild, we tried to help and then we get called invaders. srry but in my opinion @!#$ em. bring our boys and gals home.

see the thing is. people dont understand that you can't please everyone all the time. hell bring everyone back and just gaurd our border and countries will get just as pissed because us american fat cats living the high life are just letting people die in other countries cause were heartless bastards. its a lose lose for us no matter what we do really.

Friday, December 18, 2009 5:30 PM on j-body.org
^^^ LOL. You make a good point, but please take advantage of your premium features and fix your quote fail.

Friday, December 18, 2009 7:56 PM on j-body.org
yeah i noticed that and figured screw it, i did'nt notice till bout an hour ago and it was a little late by then.

Monday, December 21, 2009 10:00 AM on j-body.org
we go in, @!#$ up their country and then leave before they are stable again means chances are they will be overrun and ruled by someone against us. the general public will hate us for screwing up there country worse then it was lose lose. we go in @!#$ up their country, stick around, help fix things up. help with a goverment who is more on our side and possibly end up with an ally down the line instead of someone who directly opposes us. possible win.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:02 AM on j-body.org

And that's whats going on...

NOW.

Chris

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:33 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:we go in, @!#$ up their country and then leave before they are stable again means chances are they will be overrun and ruled by someone against us. the general public will hate us for screwing up there country worse then it was lose lose. we go in @!#$ up their country, stick around, help fix things up. help with a goverment who is more on our side and possibly end up with an ally down the line instead of someone who directly opposes us. possible win.

In the 80s we did not do that when the US helped Afghanistan's Taliban regime in nation rebuilding when they were going up against Russia. In the end, we're learning from history to not leave them in complete ruins, but instead have some sort of stability and eventually have a puppet president where we have free vigilance to all the pipe lines that we are defending over there today.
One can only hope in years time, that the end result is a positive note.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:02 PM on j-body.org
to all of the people saying "pull our troops out and nuke them" you ignorant bastards don't you know how bad nukes screw up the environment? im not talking about being green im talking about @!#$ thats going to mess america up more, not to mention why is that fair to the civilians who live their sh!tty lifes one day at a time on a farm and don't know how to make a better life for them selfs because their dictator's before them tried to act like kings and not have people have any type of education that way they wouldn't try to over throw the government

as for obama being what ever he is. i didn't like him in the first place, i dont like him now, no im not racist i just don't believe he stands for anything. and what really did me in was releasing the terrorists that we've captured who tried and succeeded in killing american soliders

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:44 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

In the end, we're learning from history to not leave them in complete ruins, but instead have some sort of stability

No sh!t?!

Where LEARNING it NOW?

And this whole time I thought we forgot it, ya know with us doing it with Germany and Japan in the 40's and all...

Chris

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:51 PM on j-body.org
I love how the right wingers and military types always proclaim freedom this and freedom that, yet have absolutely no concept of what it really is.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:22 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:I love how the right wingers and military types always proclaim freedom this and freedom that, yet have absolutely no concept of what it really is.
I love how none of your posts ever have anything more than a sarcastic comment.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:25 PM on j-body.org
Misinformation Peddler wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I love how the right wingers and military types always proclaim freedom this and freedom that, yet have absolutely no concept of what it really is.

I love how you attempt to deride a sarcastic comment with a sarcastic comment.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 8:46 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Quote:

In the end, we're learning from history to not leave them in complete ruins, but instead have some sort of stability

No sh!t?!

Where LEARNING it NOW?

And this whole time I thought we forgot it, ya know with us doing it with Germany and Japan in the 40's and all...

Chris

More like we didn't care for Afganistan to get a re-build as it is not economic powerhouse, and really did not make a buisness case for it, other then pipe lines that run through. Germany and Japan on the other hand, we needed them in order to carry forward on our buisness/economical Globalization as both were two large markets.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:13 AM on j-body.org
So...

Punch holes in them, and make them a Teratory of the US.

peoblem solved. New market

Chris

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 7:12 PM on j-body.org
Attention ho wrote:
Misinformation Peddler wrote:

I love how you attempt to deride a sarcastic comment with a sarcastic comment.
LOL. And here you are doing the same. At least mine was original.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search