Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby.... - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:37 PM on j-body.org
no im not in favor of the iraq war. there was no real point to this war. but on the other hand we are not fixing what we fcuked up. we are fixing it because they dont have the resources

Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:49 PM on j-body.org
We are fixing it because our actions destroyed it. They'd have the resources if we or those who we inspired via our actions didn't annhilate their nation's infrastructure and organizational capabilities.

But I agree with you. The gain for us and/or them was not worth the cost.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:59 PM on j-body.org
yep youre right billy bob. we DESTROYED the city of Tuz. actually we didnt... at all. we didnt even occupy this city that im in and helping build until when? oh yeah 06-07. a few years after the first attack. and we didnt destroy any of what we are building. believe me im helping build it. i think i would know

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:06 PM on j-body.org
Christine, that would be the "those who we inspired via our actions" part.

Plunging a working nation into darkness and lawlessness tends to create these niggling little side effects. I believe the catchphrase used is "insurgency".

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:12 PM on j-body.org
you are rediculous willamina. you think that we absolutly destroyed everything in this country for fun. we destroyed stuff in this country because we had to. youre right. we blew up countless buildings. why? there were insurgens in them. weapons caches in them. a sniper in it. ied material in it. i could go on again but i think you should get the point by now.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:42 PM on j-body.org
No, we didn't destroy it for fun. We destroyed it for power. We didn't "have to", but we chose to. I suppose we got what we wanted, but damn, I sure spent a lot of money on it

A sovreign nation has a right to weapons, last time I checked. IED's would not have even needed to be improvised had you not been there to inflame the locals and draw their fire.

It's simple: we caused the "insurgency" (the defense of Iraq by its own citizen militias) by invading their nation. Were the shoe was on the other foot and America were invaded by Iraq, you would be an "insurgent". Their soldiers and patriots didn't like it any more than you would.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:44 PM on j-body.org
Would like to add, for the general information of all:

I am a supporter of our military, and I do not hold Chris responsible for anything...it was our leader's choice, not his. He's been a loyal soldier, and that I respect. I was a strong supporter of the Iraq invasion at first, but over time, I just kind of had to say "wtf", and my positive impression wore thin. I still think it was needed to establish US supremacy in the region, even if I hate the outcomes. I just didn't realize at first what a sh!tpile it would turn into.

God bless all our servicepeople, wherever they may be sent to fight. Us civilians may not always agree with everything that happens, but we must always agree that this great nation's freedom was earned by fighting the good fight where necessary.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:44 PM on j-body.org
I can see Bill H. told it how it is/ was and I will not repeat what was said. But on now on a few tidbits.

666 night rider (TGM) wrote: and yeah you know everything about me. dont be so quick to judge. maybe i was here before? how do you know i wasnt?

As a civilian you couldn't have went to Iraq, unless you're a journalist, or student studying abroad, or work with government. All of which by your writing shows you were not any of them. Yes, this "free country" has travel restrictions to certain countries, Iraq fall in one of them for nearly 20 years. Second, your birthday of October 24, 1987 makes you out be 22. Say you entered at 18 then the year would be 2005 or 06, you would have been well into and under US rule in Iraq. You sir, didn't see nothing under the regime of Saddam to testify it was not stable there. The only thing you can be accountable on is on the rebuilding effort.
So please and I urge you to use your BS "experience" story on another gullible soul in this world.

Quote:

and you f*cking saying "worth the billions of dollars" really pisses me off. F*CK the billions of dollars. how about the lives lost instead? no it wasnt worth coming over here. it wasnt worth the lives lost. i dont care about the money it costs.

Since you don't care on tax payers money to you, remember those exact words when money is spent here and you decide to start bitching when we spend internally.

Quote:

no im not in favor of the iraq war. there was no real point to this war. but on the other hand we are not fixing what we fcuked up. we are fixing it because they dont have the resources

Ask Haliburton, Bush's dynasty, Dick Cheney , US Big oil, OPEC that it was not worth it.
And Iraq does have the resources, you are typing on the second largest reserves in the world. There's your resource.

Quote:

you think that we absolutly destroyed everything in this country for fun. we destroyed stuff in this country because we had to. youre right. we blew up countless buildings. why? there were insurgens in them. weapons caches in them. a sniper in it. ied material in it. i could go on again but i think you should get the point by now.

No, you destroyed it on lie. UN and our previous intelligence all said there was no WMDs; but since 1999-2000 Buckaroo Bush said: "there was and we must takem' out." And said Saddam was friends with Osama Bin Laden, which in fact they hated each other more then a cat and dog. Whats more, during the 80s and early 90s George H. Bush was actually having business deals with Bin Laden. I bet that is something that your sources or experience won't tell you, right?
So I ask after 7 years, how's that search of WMD going?

Quote:

And since you think we did this for greater good of the "Iraqi people." Tell me about our greater good when it come to the millions of deaths that happen over in the African continent, namely in Darfur or in Rwanda, to name a couple.

See this question I pose to you and yet responded^? And since you claim how much you help the Iraqis. What about those folks there in this question? Why aren't we there, I would like to read your first hand "experience." I know why we are not there and well... it is not politically correct to say, but what has your hierarchy told you on this respect?

And for the record, I don't want to call you out, you are doing your job and following orders. Sadly, when you do speak out (like any American should) you'll suffer (un-American) penalties within the military. The only thing I can say don't speak to us as if we're ignorant/ naive to this situation. Just because we're not physically there, does not make us oblivious to the facts.
Best of luck, and try not to repeat what we did in the 1980s with Afganistan.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:18 AM on j-body.org
Wow, some was paying attention in his global politics class at berkley

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 4:57 AM on j-body.org
for 1 i would like to say i never did say i was here. i just said dont be so quick to judge. and theres more jobs than just what you listed that were able to go to iraq. i know that for a fact. for 2 we didnt destroy anything for power or on a lie. only reason stuff was destroyed was because of what i mentioned above. how many civilians do you see walking around the US with rpgs, rkg-3's, ak-47's, sniper rifles, gernades, c4, rifle gernades, and other weapons that are made to kill PEOPLE. i sure havent seen any.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:44 AM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:for 1 i would like to say i never did say i was here. i just said dont be so quick to judge. and theres more jobs than just what you listed that were able to go to iraq.

Not that much more, but you're right... there is "more." And if I was a gambling man, I would bet you still would not be classified in one.

Quote:

for 2 we didnt destroy anything for power or on a lie.

I'll repeat: "So I ask after 7 years, how's that search of WMD going?" Oh, and tell me on the no-bid contract (that's illegal BTW) for Haliburton and who used to run it before he went into office?

Quote:

how many civilians do you see walking around the US with rpgs, rkg-3's, ak-47's, sniper rifles, gernades, c4, rifle gernades, and other weapons that are made to kill PEOPLE. i sure havent seen any

Sorry, that you spent your young adulthood trapped indoors playing PlayStation and not picking up a newspaper. If you did, you wouldn't say something like that. Take a look around the "Bible Belt" or a look in the inner city streets, hell, even the suburbs now hold some of those types of weapons. Here's the kicker, there are lobbyist groups that actually fight to have those weapons readily available to civilians.
News flash: that's the world we all live in.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:06 PM on j-body.org
news flash for you. f*ck no its not. never in my life have i seen someone standing on their roof shooting an ak-47 into their neighbors house just because they were a different religion. not in the US anyways. i have here. never in my life have i seen news articles that say "weapons cache found including rpgs, etc." sure there may be a FEW whack jobs in the US with those. but compared to the city of half a million here that im in. where 1/100 people have rpgs, etc. in there house. yeah but you know what your talking about more than me so ill just let you think you so high an mighty. nothing you have said yet has a valid point to it.

and i will repeat. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE WAR IN IRAQ. THERE IS NO POINT TO THIS WAR. THERE ARE NO WMD'S. I NEVER SAID THERE WAS. is that clear for you now?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:13 PM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:news flash for you. f*ck no its not. never in my life have i seen someone standing on their roof shooting an ak-47 into their neighbors house just because they were a different religion. not in the US anyways. i have here.

And if the USA gets invaded by a foreign power and is completely destabilized as a result (like we did to Iraq), you'll see it here.

How do I know this? Because there are people here just as capable, just as willing, all they need is for the gloves to come off. You know it as well as I do...you just never considered it this way before. Consider your world ROCKED. Don't thank me, I'm just the messenger, I don't sit on ultrawingnut websites and encourage violence of this nature.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:18 PM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:news flash for you. f*ck no its not. never in my life have i seen someone standing on their roof shooting an ak-47 into their neighbors house just because they were a different religion. not in the US anyways. i have here. never in my life have i seen news articles that say "weapons cache found including rpgs, etc." sure there may be a FEW whack jobs in the US with those. but compared to the city of half a million here that im in. where 1/100 people have rpgs, etc. in there house. yeah but you know what your talking about more than me so ill just let you think you so high an mighty. nothing you have said yet has a valid point to it.

and i will repeat. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE WAR IN IRAQ. THERE IS NO POINT TO THIS WAR. THERE ARE NO WMD'S. I NEVER SAID THERE WAS. is that clear for you now?

I suggest you to pick up a newspaper or read more on the news on what's happens in the US. Even before you started working for the military, you should have known that this place is not a episode of the Brady Bunch, and it does have its short comings. Granted it is not as exaggerated like a war ridden country like where you are at, but that does not mean extreme violence does not exist in the US.
As for: "nothing you have said yet has a valid point to it" you're entitled to your opinion, I just know I have to expect opinions like that when one has an opposing view. That's what happens when all else fails. But I sure give credit where credit is due, and it seems you now have a clear view on the job you're taking up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search