Whitehouse says FoxNews isn't a legit news organization... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Whitehouse says FoxNews isn't a legit news organization...
Monday, October 26, 2009 10:59 AM on j-body.org
bk3k wrote:
They have ratings but not because they are good at accurately delivering news without bias or flash, but because they sell sensationalist nonsense to the gullible. They have high ratings in a nation where more people know who Angelina Jolie is dating than know who the first president of the United States is. Seriously.

You must have meant the MTV viewing audience not the FOX news audience.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, October 26, 2009 11:16 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:
bk3k wrote:
They have ratings but not because they are good at accurately delivering news without bias or flash, but because they sell sensationalist nonsense to the gullible. They have high ratings in a nation where more people know who Angelina Jolie is dating than know who the first president of the United States is. Seriously.

QFT. I fail to see any correlation betweeen FOX and celebritrash like Angelina Jolie's romantic proclivities. Frankly, I don't see them playing any celebrity-gossipy kind of drek, which rather puts in conflict your statement about FOX's high ratings pandering to this lowest common denominator.

Never forget...lefties can also be shallow and uneducated. Hmm, come to think of it...nah, I won't say it!

Monday, October 26, 2009 2:59 PM on j-body.org
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:
Wade Jarvis wrote:
bk3k wrote:

QFT. I fail to see any correlation betweeen FOX and celebritrash like Angelina Jolie's romantic proclivities. Frankly, I don't see them playing any celebrity-gossipy kind of drek, which rather puts in conflict your statement about FOX's high ratings pandering to this lowest common denominator.

Never forget...lefties can also be shallow and uneducated. Hmm, come to think of it...nah, I won't say it!

bk3k's comment just further cements my claim that people that comment on Fox News most likely don't watch it. If he did he'd know how truly stupid and inaccurate his statement is. If he comes back and claims he does watch...or has watched, it's an obvious lie since his entire statement is 110% untrue anybody that watches Fox knows his claims are something either he made up to join this conversation or he is just a main stream media sheep that believes anything the leftist news tells him.

Either way, he does not watch Fox News so he has no right to comment on it.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Monday, October 26, 2009 3:16 PM on j-body.org
Jookycola wrote:
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:
Wade Jarvis wrote:
bk3k wrote:

bk3k's comment just further cements my claim that people that comment on Fox News most likely don't watch it. If he did he'd know how truly stupid and inaccurate his statement is. If he comes back and claims he does watch...or has watched, it's an obvious lie since his entire statement is 110% untrue anybody that watches Fox knows his claims are something either he made up to join this conversation or he is just a main stream media sheep that believes anything the leftist news tells him.

Either way, he does not watch Fox News so he has no right to comment on it.

I was about to say he should go poll Fox News watchers and ask them if they know who is who in politics and I bet that 9 out of 10 times they will answer better than the rest of the population.

I can't believe I am posting in the War forum again...

Monday, October 26, 2009 4:20 PM on j-body.org
Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, Cspan, local news, news paper........ Guess who runs them, types up the stories, pays the advertisement dollars, and then pays for their "News"? People. With that being said, people are always biased, or have an agenda, or just want whatever the issue is to go their way. The only thing that matters is how straight down the line in truth they are compared to how hard they curve in any direction is the only thing that matters. I mean look at it like this. .

All the other news agencies are so far left, so far liberal, so far in to politicizing the news, that unless you just as left if not more, you will seem to the right of them. The only thing really left is right. Conservative, the land of earning what you want, and getting it by work for it. Not yearning for it and taking a hand out. If thats what you want, their are many countries that do just that, choose from them and don't let the door smack ya in the @$$ on the way out. But why turn the one of the only, if not the only country in the world, where you can earn however much you can, or however little you want, where if you want to be a doctor, you are paid what they are worth (to me anything they ask, sorry I don't believe Doctors should have, "half off, or buy one get one frees", or if you wanna flip burgers and make minimum wage you can. Everyone starts at the same place, just as a poor person can become rich, a rich person can become poor. They don't want anyone in the way, they will discredit and destroy whoever they have to so no one sees the truth, or for that part someone that views different, as in today's political spectrum "CENTER," independent, or non-partisan is no more to the left, because they are so far left, only thing left-over is to the right. The only time to them their is a "Center," is when their votes are needed, and they are going to push their views through their channels. It always seems, the correct voice, is the one that is the only one.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search