All new stimulus $$$ conspiracy... Quid pro quo - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
All new stimulus $$$ conspiracy... Quid pro quo
Thursday, October 15, 2009 1:01 PM on j-body.org
I have a tingling in my spine, which is a good indicator that O.B. Is up to no good...(back has been acting up all year)

Anyway, my thinking is this... It is common knowledge now that there are some democrat congressman that could be in trouble next fall elections.... And some of these congressmen are moderates opposed to some aspects of healthcare "reform".

I'm wondering if these waffling prodigals will see things O.B.'s way with a little bit of specially targeted stimulus money for their districts....

Of course even if this does happen, I'm sure it isn't as bad as starting an unjustified war because someone tried to kill daddy...

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: All new stimulus $$$ conspiracy... Quid pro quo
Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:19 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:...Of course even if this does happen, I'm sure it isn't as bad as starting an unjustified war because someone tried to kill daddy...

Woo hoo! A "Pre-Emptive Strike!" Good one, Scott

Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:05 PM on j-body.org
Isn't that the much ballyhooed "Bush Doctrine"?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, October 16, 2009 12:06 AM on j-body.org
lol, yes...and you are a good student, you're using the tactic in your posts!

Friday, October 16, 2009 6:42 AM on j-body.org
Well, sites like biggovernment.com and ar15.com will be all over it if that money starts conveniently dropping in those districts

Friday, October 16, 2009 11:59 AM on j-body.org
Ah yes...such objective, unbiased sites are GREAT sources of useful information [/sarcasm]

Friday, October 16, 2009 5:32 PM on j-body.org
Hey if there are reporting a fact, and then adding a biased commentary, it doesn't negate the fact of the matter. And what news types out there are unbiased? CNN, abc, huffington post, NYT, moveon, USA today. There's a diff between lying about something and reporting it followed by commentary

Friday, October 16, 2009 7:38 PM on j-body.org
Indeed. It's all turned to sh!t, actually...news used to take great pride in unbiased, centrist reporting where the viewer could then reach their own conclusions based upon the context of their own beliefs. This was before news became a product, targeted at specific segments of the population. The late Water Cronkite was NOT "the most respected man in America" for pandering to and cranking up the base instincts of a particular political group.

Now, all we get is the raunchy, tabloid style crap in large doses. It's the NEWS equivalent of fast food...terrible for you, profitable for them but you can't bring yourself to stop 'cause it tastes so good.

I hear sheep. Sheep all around me. *imagines Rush and Glenn and Cooper in shepherd's costumes, smacking sheep in the ass with their staffs*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, October 16, 2009 9:21 PM

Friday, October 16, 2009 7:53 PM on j-body.org
Why so much hatred for our president? For real, you might not like the man's politics but damn do we need to see/read a new thread EVERYDAY about the man? 3/4 of the 1st page is about Obama. Stop the BS already, if you feel he's screwing up congress and the country..write your congressman, get out their and tea party, interview with Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and stop the speculation. I've never seen soo much news coverage on a president. This is fu(king ridiculous and getting out of hand
Friday, October 16, 2009 9:17 PM on j-body.org
What if I say no? What if I start another 47 threads about O.B.ama's various nefarious enterprises. You may and probably will be offendedby what you read here. If it bothers you, check out the image manipulation forum and help some twit with a sig,

Friday, October 16, 2009 9:23 PM on j-body.org
oooo. I like that one too..."Various Nefarious Enterprises".

Did that come from biggovernment.com, or ar15.com?

Friday, October 16, 2009 9:59 PM on j-body.org
FireCav98 wrote: Why so much hatred for our president?

Because our economy is not recovering like it should, and many people believe the more the government gets involved the worst is going to get.
it is not that easy. many of those big private companies made big contributions to get them in office.

anything that goes wrong he blames Bush and that really pisses people off and the media gets so political that makes you wanna turn the channel but CNN is one side and FoxNews and another side of the same coin.

Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:news used to take great pride in unbiased, centrist reporting where the viewer could then reach their own conclusions based upon the context of their own beliefs.

I agree, before they wanted to get to the place quick and report whatever is going on. now they want to get to the place quick and brainwash their viewers. IMO
Saturday, October 17, 2009 6:58 AM on j-body.org
Billhahn. No, I made that one up, but I used nefarious because dastardly didn't rhyme with various

Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:17 AM on j-body.org
Even though MOST of the the crap we are in IS because of Bush and maybe Clinton...I do agree that he shouldn't use that as a crutch as often as he does. And as bad as the economy is WE can't expect that everything is going to be turned around and undone in mere months of his presidency. I'm not a bandwagoner...it just seems there's alot of hatred for Barack - hell EVEN BEFORE HE CAME PRESIDENT.

But that still doesn't explain why there's all this hatred for Obama. We went through a economic crisis before and the president never came under fire as much as Obama...this is ridiculous.

Scottwhite: It bothers me that you wake up and make posts why not voice your opinion on another forum or venue where it may be heard. I understand your right to vent and complain and whatever...but if you wanna complain take somewhere where something can be done about it instead of a fu(king message board!

We have A 4TH GRADER asking our president why he is hated sooo much? And that F'ed up if a child notices this BS thats going on.
Saturday, October 17, 2009 1:06 PM on j-body.org
Firecav, well you diarhea'd all over the place , so constructing a response will be difficult...

I hated him before he won election because 1. He's a democrat 2. The media had multiple orgasms at the mere mention of his name 3. He's a mealy mouth talker.

What specific executive orders or personal legislation did bush push through that caused all of our problems. (war is expensive, but not responsible for economic collapse)

of course O.B.ama can't fix things in mere months. He's too busy screwing businesses to do that. Besides, during the 2012 election campaign he will say just that. That bush had 8yrs to mess it up... Gimme another term and it will rain gold dust and farts will smell like cinnamon.

I like posting here, but I also write my congressman and my senator. Do you?

And what 4th grader is asking that.... Ahem what 4th grader thought that up all by themselves and asked it of their own accord.

Saturday, October 17, 2009 4:17 PM on j-body.org
Oh and challenge to you about proving what bush did to cause problems wasn't a blanket denial of any culpability, but rather to see if you, firecav, know of anything.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search