Yet ANOTHER ACORN office busted NYC this time - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Yet ANOTHER ACORN office busted NYC this time
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:53 AM on j-body.org
I told you there was more where this came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBKolqRy1qk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JreAUzmf6VM

Yet ANOTHER video will be aired for the first time on Glenn Becks TV show at 5pm tonight

OMFG The acorn worker in tonights video admits to murdering her husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is now too big to ignore. The media will start to pick up on it now 5 days after Glenn Beck brought it to light. Think media bias does not exist then you are crazy.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:18 AM

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Yet ANOTHER ACORN office busted NYC this time
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:33 AM on j-body.org
The MSM will not cover it. If they do...it will have some liberal spin about them being racist or some other ridiculous rhetoric as usual.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:38 AM on j-body.org
San Bernadino (sp) video today...

More to come!!!

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 1:14 PM on j-body.org
There are still 2 more to be released from what I've heard. I've heard the whole one that's going to be played tonight. Unreal.

Win in the Senate yesterday, though! 83-7 for defunding ACORN and all it's spin offs. Let's see if it gets all the way through. If it gains a similar backing in the House, I want to see what happens when it hits Obama's desk. It should be interesting.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 1:22 PM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:There are still 2 more to be released from what I've heard. I've heard the whole one that's going to be played tonight. Unreal.

Win in the Senate yesterday, though! 83-7 for defunding ACORN and all it's spin offs. Let's see if it gets all the way through. If it gains a similar backing in the House, I want to see what happens when it hits Obama's desk. It should be interesting.

very interesting to say the least. as its going it could be to big for him to risk vetoing it. i may not agree with him , but i doubt he would be so stupid to veto it at this point.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:04 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:There are still 2 more to be released from what I've heard. I've heard the whole one that's going to be played tonight. Unreal.

very interesting to say the least. as its going it could be to big for him to risk vetoing it. i may not agree with him , but i doubt he would be so stupid to veto it at this point.

Yes, but you have to see that he's also between a rock and a hard place, since he wouldn't be standing up for the main astroturf machine that does all his community organizing. He could essentially be jammed into a no-win situation on it. If he were to veto it, he'd be condoning an agency now exposed to be riddled with fraud. You can't have them being investigated in 14 states for voter fraud, then these videos coming out, and believe that the entire organization isn't corrupt. If he signs it, he runs a major risk of turning that machine against him.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:53 AM on j-body.org
I was on wikipedia reading thier piece on ACORN. Here is the link if you are interested. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN There I found this.
wikipedia wrote:The Brooklyn District Attorney's office announced an investigation into ACORN.[62] Following the release of the Washington DC and New York videos, the Senate voted 83 to 7 to pass an amendment to exclude ACORN from funding under the Housing and Urban Development appropriations bill.

I also found this
wikipedia wrote:ACORN is planning to sue the two filmmakers, the website Breitbart.com, owner of an affiliated site where the undercover videos were posted, and Fox News, which has repeatedly aired the footage.[65] [66] Scott Levenson, ACORN's spokesman, has accused O'Keefe of dubbing the audio to take the videos.

Here is the best part.
wikepedia wrote:Trisa Kaelke, one of the ACORN organizers interviewed, claimed that she only said what she said because she did not take the two actors seriously. She says she responded to their questions sarcastically "like Stephen Colbert." One of these sarcastic statements involved a story of Kaelke's abusive ex-husband, who she claimed to have killed in the video.[68] In fact, her ex-husband is alive and lives near Barstow, California. Police have also said that her claim to have murdered her husband was "not factual."

OK so it turns out she did not kill her husband. However after watching the video it is a flat out lie to say that she was "sarcastic". Seriously how freaking stupid does ACORN think we? Listen to the video again and tell me what you think.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDEvFBl_JpA&NR=1
Part 2 of the San Bernadino Acorn video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWRCuxBWkB4

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:13 PM

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:54 AM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:The MSM will not cover it. If they do...it will have some liberal spin about them being racist or some other ridiculous rhetoric as usual.

as predicted.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/16/us/politics/16acorn.html?_r=1&scp=2&sq=acorn&st=cse

Rant against conservatives, but don't report any of the actual facts of what ACORN is doing. It's amazing this type of crap passes for journalism.

You stay classy NY Times.

Maybe one day they will figure out this is why they are on the verge of financial collapse. But don't fret...tax payer money will bail them out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:59 AM

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 1:49 PM on j-body.org
I strongly encourage all of you to frequent the site biggovernment.com and breitbart.com for your political news.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:11 PM on j-body.org
The bill will either be tabled in committe, OR it gets passes, a name change occurs and the otherwise jobless hoodrats will be at it again

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Thursday, September 17, 2009 2:09 PM on j-body.org
Wow a hippy liberal organization with ties to the government doing things that are illegal? That'd almost be like if churches with ties to the government did things that are illegal.

I'm sure the Republicans have never endorsed shady organizations like that.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 2:15 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire M.D. wrote:Wow a hippy liberal organization with ties to the government doing things that are illegal? That'd almost be like if churches with ties to the government did things that are illegal.

Exactly, dumb ass Republicans. As long as they continue this restarted 5hit Ill be voting for the Democrats out of protest. There are a million reasons you could legitimately attack Obama, but it seems a majority of the party is obsessed with bogus rants rooted in racism. When is the base of the party going to wake the fu(k up and get support behind someone like Ron Paul - A REAL republican?, Half these Tea Baggers didn't know who Ron Paul was in the last election, the original Tea Party started back in 07, welcome to the Party Bubba Come Latelys!

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:45 PM on j-body.org
Blackeco, when you use bubbacomelately in several posts, it starts to lose it's zip. And your attempts to justify acorns criminal activity by pointing fingers at something some republicans did.... Well it's like when you get caught talking in class in the 5th grade and complain the Billy talked in the 4th grade.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:57 PM on j-body.org
Obama has no reason to save ACORN now. He used them for what he needed, got it, and now, they can be jettisoned.

I think it would be fair, though, for an investigation into how many fraudulent votes ACORN created. If we can go after the previous administration's intelligence activities, and threaten to prosecute men and women who did their jobs as ordered, well...doesn't that mindset at least justify an investigation into potential rampant voter fraud? Perhaps Obama didn't win the election after all...

Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:45 PM on j-body.org
Billhahn, to suggest ob didn't win legit is like being a babypuncher

Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:50 PM on j-body.org
Well, it's not so much to suggest he literally lost as to use his victory to cast doubt on the activities of ACORN's "voter drives". Can anyone say with certainty that every vote was valid now? ACORN did not rally the right...their sole purpose was to dredge up as many left-wing voters as possible, and they've now been so thoroughly disenfranchised that all their activities can only be considered questionable at best, criminal at worst.

Put another way, the validity of his victory comes into question due to these strange bedfellows his staff welcomed then, but are now setting out with the trash. A self-inflicted wound, one might say, and now it's time to clean up after the mess. I, for one, would like to know the rest of the story, although I doubt Congress has the sack to launch a full scale investigation.

Friday, September 18, 2009 1:35 AM on j-body.org
I think you are massively overestimating their influence on the last election - slanted and maybe corrupt influence or not. The margin of victory was far too big. People who STILL want to pretend he didn't win, or that he isn't REALLY the president... its just delusional and its sad. Like him or hate him, he is the US President. Reality isn't always what you want it to be, but it is always real.

Friday, September 18, 2009 5:17 AM on j-body.org
at this point id say its a waste to go back to see if obama won. he was instated, hes been in there a while. he's the president regardless. but i think acorn should be looked into and shutdown.

black eco. man your bad. if a place is corrupt it should be shutdown no matter what. if its a corrupt church it should be shut down. how is exposing a corrupt organisation a retarded thing???? do you feel good about spending your hard earned money on people that are screwing over the system and doing it illeagally? grow up man and stop playing the he versus she game. the corruption at acorn isnt a bogus rant. its legit.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, September 18, 2009 5:26 AM on j-body.org
BlackEco wrote:
Knoxfire M.D. wrote:Wow a hippy liberal organization with ties to the government doing things that are illegal? That'd almost be like if churches with ties to the government did things that are illegal.

Exactly, dumb ass Republicans. As long as they continue this restarted 5hit Ill be voting for the Democrats out of protest. There are a million reasons you could legitimately attack Obama, but it seems a majority of the party is obsessed with bogus rants rooted in racism. When is the base of the party going to wake the fu(k up and get support behind someone like Ron Paul - A REAL republican?, Half these Tea Baggers didn't know who Ron Paul was in the last election, the original Tea Party started back in 07, welcome to the Party Bubba Come Latelys!

nothing like a partisan hack for a good laugh. The fact that you can sit there and try and say "well they did it too" just shows how ridiculous you are.

PS - Ron Paul is a Libertarian that won his seat under the Republican party. KTHX

Friday, September 18, 2009 6:43 AM on j-body.org
Predictions: a). ob quietly signs the bill defunding acorn... No press. OR. b) he signs and sys something like "I campaigned for change...no more Washington as usual, you van count on me to do the right thing even if those closest toe are doing wrong....and they too will be held accountable,..........."that said, thankyou to the many acorn associates who did a good Job etc"

Friday, September 18, 2009 7:24 AM on j-body.org
My buddy sent this to me in a email was funny because we work for Acorn ( Acorn Stairlifts) , but apperntly this ACORN is a completly different company lol

5 seconds to find another street...

Friday, September 18, 2009 12:16 PM on j-body.org
bk3k wrote:I think you are massively overestimating their influence on the last election - slanted and maybe corrupt influence or not. The margin of victory was far too big. People who STILL want to pretend he didn't win, or that he isn't REALLY the president... its just delusional and its sad. Like him or hate him, he is the US President. Reality isn't always what you want it to be, but it is always real.

True enough, but rest assured...I don't want him out, I voted for him! No sadness or delusions on my part

The margin of victory was 10 million votes, or put another way, had Obama taken 5 million less, it would have been a dead tie. So, yes, unless we can attribute 5 million new voters to ACORN's efforts, then it's a largely moot point (if anyone knows the total of their new voter registration efforts, please chime in).

But ya know, it becomes about so much more than falsified votes, which would almost certainly be a very small amount. Here's an organization that undoubtedly helped him win, even with legal votes, and now this organization is being unmasked as a complete farce. How many of those "legit" votes were the product of lies and deception and outright fraud? These people have shown the propensity to "do what it takes, no matter what it takes", so I'm sure the recruiting and indoctrination of new legit voters was just as tainted.

No, a recount or investigation won't unseat our President. But that doesn't mean we should just let this sad chapter go away. This type of gerrymandering and criminal activity must never touch our electoral system again. It sounds more like Colombia than America! We've enough black eyes right now without being made to look a fool at the polls.

Friday, September 18, 2009 1:07 PM on j-body.org
I found some info. The below excerpt is from the Wall Street Journal: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125323372671921657.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Acorn, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, says it collected and submitted more than 1 million voter-registration applications for low-income people and minorities in the 2008 election, up from 500,000 in the 2006 election. In total, 16.6 million more voters registered in 2008 compared with the previous presidential election. Acorn's work is technically nonpartisan, but its efforts tend to help Democratic candidates since they target groups that are part of the party's base.

Acorn's latest problems have fired up Republicans and could provide a setback to efforts to register new voters. Republicans have highlighted Acorn's ties to Democrats and President Barack Obama. Democrats have steered millions of dollars in federal aid to Acorn with the mandate to help low-income Americans find housing. Mr. Obama's campaign was aided by voters who were registered by Acorn.

So, ACORN submitted about a million, of which some fraction may be fraudulent, but that's not the smoking gun. What we have is a now criminally-affiliated organization helping Democrats gain office nationwide by targeting staunchly Democratic sectors of the voting populace. I'd be less annoyed were there an equivalent counterpart doing the same for Republican candidates (leaving out the criminal part), and I would DEFINITELY be much less annoyed if ACORN wasn't using OUR tax dollars to do their partisan "voter drives"!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, September 18, 2009 1:08 PM

Friday, September 18, 2009 1:17 PM on j-body.org
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:...using OUR tax dollars to do their partisan "voter drives"!

The biggest issue right there. Its got billions in government funding via the ARRA, and it's a Democrat election machine.

The fraudulent activity is only half of the problem, but it is the means by which the corruption in the party can be exposed, and by which the organization can be taken down.

The problem is that this is just the current version of such an organization. Many of the leaders have started and shut down plenty of other political machines over the years, but when they open under a new name, most of the general public isn't aware that it's the same people as the last.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search