And we have to be nice to them? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
And we have to be nice to them?
Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:48 PM on j-body.org
THE WORLD IS CONCERNED ABOUT PALESTINIAN KIDS

(These are the images they show )

(These are the images they DON'T show )

[

ENEMIES ARE A RENEWABLE RESOURCE

This is where our government wants to send millions of dollars to help them rebuild Gaza or is it to re-arm ?

So, this time to the middle east, what did great one give up? who did he bow to?

We are fighting something larger then nations... with this, we have to kill them, kill a lot of them to make them not want to die.

They must fear us.

They don't.

How many of us have to die before we believe it?

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Re: And we have to be nice to them?
Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:54 PM on j-body.org
Oh my gosh, they don't show red x's?!!!

Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:58 PM on j-body.org
nope its even more dangerous that that, they show nothing at all on my screen...those @!#$s

Thursday, June 04, 2009 10:51 PM on j-body.org
These are the images Taetsch Z-24 wont show..... LOL

Ya.... Im curious what your talking about....but dude.... try again.

Friday, June 05, 2009 4:29 PM on j-body.org
Hopefully Quickcav can get them to work.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:12 AM on j-body.org
Haven't seen the pics, but must make one observation:

When people from other countries want to "prove" how backwards the US is, they show pictures of the KKK, Neo-Nazis, Westboro Baptists, Pentecostal snake handlers, Race Riots, Gang Members, Police Beatings and People from Appalachia who still don't have electricity and running water. Hardly the average and ordinary American.

It's easy to find ugly people yelling ugly things about someone else in any country.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 1:12 PM on j-body.org
bingo ^

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 3:36 PM on j-body.org
Anyone watch South Park where they went to Afghanistan?

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:03 PM on j-body.org
Here are a bunch of them. For some reason, I couldn't get them all to show up. I'll see if I can get the problem fixed tomorrow. These give you a good idea, though.
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:THE WORLD IS CONCERNED ABOUT PALESTINIAN KIDS

(These are the images they show )

(These are the images they DON'T show )

ENEMIES ARE A RENEWABLE RESOURCE

This is where our government wants to send millions of dollars to help them rebuild Gaza or is it to re-arm ?

So, this time to the middle east, what did great one give up? who did he bow to?

We are fighting something larger then nations... with this, we have to kill them, kill a lot of them to make them not want to die.

They must fear us.

They don't.

How many of us have to die before we believe it?

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:18 PM on j-body.org
A cold day in Hell is when the Media would show those images!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"is not that I don't care, it is not my responsibility"
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:22 PM on j-body.org
Thanks Shawn.

Chris

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:08 PM on j-body.org
Who says we HAVE to be nice to them..... im not nice to anyone I dont want to be... I've actually yelled "death to the dune coons" out loud in a public parking lot once and you think anyone said anything to me? LOL

It was in the BX parking lot on a military base when we where deploying to the middle east though..... got some pissy looks from some civies... but thats it..

Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:46 PM on j-body.org
I'm doing everything I can now to go over there with II MEF!

Get some!

Chris

Friday, June 19, 2009 1:57 AM on j-body.org
^^^^^ Hooooaaaaa

Friday, June 19, 2009 4:30 AM on j-body.org
WTF!?

No, No army @!#$.

I know way to many Marines that got shot blue on blue because of them......

Chris

Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:12 AM on j-body.org
I was having fun LOL

And thats not just an army thing dude.... it's a military wide thing... at least for the smaller amount of more hard core people..... I used to say / hear it in the Air Force for god sakes...

I wasnt really making a military reference anyway..... although I see why you would think that..... but its just habit for me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search