Intereting form of punishment. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Intereting form of punishment.
Monday, November 06, 2006 11:19 AM on j-body.org
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061106/od_nm/crime_tshirt_dc_1

My take: intresting form of punishment, but will not last once some place like tshirthell.com starts printing these out en masse and everyone buys them up.

Your thoughts?

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Re: Intereting form of punishment.
Monday, November 06, 2006 11:30 AM on j-body.org
kinda humorous really, most people will probably think its some kind of sick joke at first, then others will sell shirts like you said
either way i dont know if it will actually have any effect at all tho other than he may lose business because of it being well known which would be kind of a cruel punishment. punishment for crimes should be to punish for the crime, you learn your lesson, go on with your life. the punishment should not completely ruin your life and well-being

Monday, November 06, 2006 12:06 PM on j-body.org
I didn't see anything about a rule where he couldn't wear anything over it...

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Monday, November 06, 2006 12:09 PM on j-body.org
LiquidFireCavy (mdk) wrote:kinda humorous really, most people will probably think its some kind of sick joke at first, then others will sell shirts like you said
either way i dont know if it will actually have any effect at all tho other than he may lose business because of it being well known which would be kind of a cruel punishment. punishment for crimes should be to punish for the crime, you learn your lesson, go on with your life. the punishment should not completely ruin your life and well-being

Agreed

I wouldn't shop there. If its a compulsive habit, why didn't he send him to rehab?

I think the juge was feeling a little high and mighty that day. I don't like what the guy did, but he shouldn't be forced to endure embarasment. I think he's suffered enough.

Monday, November 06, 2006 3:03 PM on j-body.org
The parents involved must be extreme pacifists or something. I can guarantee if this freak exposed himself to one of my kids the only thing he'd be worrying about wearing would be a full body cast.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Monday, November 06, 2006 3:13 PM on j-body.org
I might have to drive back to the 'rents house to see it. I just think it would be rather entertaining to see someone wearing it......

Either that, or imma have to have someone try and find him, just to get a picture of the shirts.

And yea, the judges in DE have these days where they just make up punishments, sometimes it works, most of the time it doesnt.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Monday, November 06, 2006 5:23 PM on j-body.org
Real world: Pedo douchebag has to wear an embarassing t-shirt

RatWorld: Pedo douchebag takes a dirt nap.

Monday, November 06, 2006 7:25 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061106/od_nm/crime_tshirt_dc_1

My take: intresting form of punishment, but will not last once some place like tshirthell.com starts printing these out en masse and everyone buys them up.

Your thoughts?

I'd so buy one of them shirts.

Monday, November 06, 2006 9:48 PM on j-body.org
i think its freakin retarded.

and i think its called cruel and UNUSUAL punishment.

its just stupid. stupid. a SHIRT? wtf who thought of that.

Creative Draft Art Media Forums
Monday, November 06, 2006 10:54 PM on j-body.org
Nathaniel O'Flaherty wrote:i think its freakin retarded.

and i think its called cruel and UNUSUAL punishment.

its just stupid. stupid. a SHIRT? wtf who thought of that.

Normally I don't agree with you...but this is different.

100% idiotic. Get the @!#$ some help for christ sake. Cause wearing a shirt is going to solve all the @!#$ problems in the world.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search