Steve Erwin is DEAD! - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Steve Erwin is DEAD!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:00 AM on j-body.org
The Crocodile guy is dead. He was filming in Australia and a stingray spiked him in the head.

This is why I put this in the war forum... The studio is deciding if they're going to release the tape of him getting killed or not. It's supposed to be pretty graphic, and I'm sure a head wound in water will be very nasty.

How can they consider releasing this tape to the public? When he was fooling around with dangerous animals and got a little bite it was funny. This isn't funny.

What do you say?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Re: Steve Erwin is DEAD!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:16 AM on j-body.org
1) It hit im in the heart
2) he wanted his last action to be taped

So yay.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:23 AM on j-body.org
I say, why do we need a new @!#$ thread for this when we have a 3 page one in OT?
Quote:

The studio is deciding if they're going to release the tape of him getting killed or not. It's supposed to be pretty graphic, and I'm sure a head wound in water will be very nasty.

Where the @!#$ do you get your facts. One Puncture wound to the heart. No head wounds. And its not the studio. HIS FAMILY is trying to get the tape released because those were his wishes, that it be shown on air. YES STEVE WANTS HIS DEATH TO BE BROADCASTED IF IT WAS DONE WHILE FILMING THE ANIMALS!

Quote:

How can they consider releasing this tape to the public? When he was fooling around with dangerous animals and got a little bite it was funny. This isn't funny.

The family wants it realeased

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:24 AM

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:58 AM on j-body.org
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=5&i=549740&t=549740

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search