American troops rape and murder.... - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: American troops rape and murder....
Monday, July 03, 2006 11:57 AM on j-body.org
RaiLS wrote:
Quote:

As far as all the "sacrifices" that US troops are making there now, I can only say one thing. Remember that they had a choice, the Iraqi citizens did not. Of course there will be some resistance, that's their home and no matter how you slice it, the US is an invading foreign nation, period. Millions or "billions" of "free" food and health care? Stuff that, the US is removing billions and billions worth of resources without any compensation to the public there, get over yourself. The problem is three fold, many have their blinders on and just cannot see the bad things that are happening, and why. The oil is there and must be taken. War sucks for everyone involved but each is so absorbed in their own problems they simply cannot see the other side's situation.

Choice? OMFG. You tell me what choices I have had in any of this. I have had "Do I dodge left or right to avoid losing my head" or "Does this guy really need a tourniquet or not". Those are choices I deal with everday. You think my commander came up to a formation and asked for a raise of hands on who wanted to go serve the enemy breakfast? Would I choose to come here if I knew what it was going to be like? Absolutely. I have a mission to make sure that everyone else makes it home safe. I want to make sure Daddy and/or Mommy makes it home safe to be with their families again.

Last time I checked we weren't raiding any oil refineries and rollin convoys of crude to the sea for transport to the US. Get over MYSELF? I guess I will just have to use my last quote that worked so effectively last time. F U C K YOU you everloving POS. All you can do is sit back in your @!#$ LayZBoy, watch your big screen TV and cast judgement upon others in a situation you know nothing about except what you hear on the bullshiit news. Let me tell you from being in some of the situations that were covered in the news, as I have ACTUAL experiance and a REAL POV, that what they broadcast home is anywhere from 65%-100%BS at all times. 1/2 the stuff out here isn't provocative enough to get ratings so they spice it up. No one is going to dispute it because everyone who was there probably has 4 more months to go before heading back to the states. By that time all anyone cares about anymore is that they made it home safely and get to see their loved ones again. Get over MYSELF? You got some @!#$ nerve.

yo dude, i may not agree with some of the things you have said, but i do have to say that you HAD a choice

that choice was to enlist

as was my choice

thats all

SPC Matt Keating
A (-) co 132nd forward support Bn
WIARNG

hmmmm.... I am confused, and the Blonde genius that is me,
does not easily get confused

Monday, July 03, 2006 12:03 PM on j-body.org
STAY ON TOPIC!!!! OR START YOUR OWN THREAD !!!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, July 03, 2006 12:19 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I live in a world where fear of attack, not an actual attack, is justification to go to war.

ohhh 9/11 must have been made up by the media huh. Special effects and @!#$.

I dont even know what to say to half of you ass hats. John W you should prolly quit talking. Your going around in circles only proving your self wrong by contradiction. You oviously have an opinion and no matter what any of us say you are going to be right. And youll change your point of view to make your self appear correct. Wev aregued this way to many times and frankly im sick of proving points over and over again.

Gam: Well said, most of the time your posts on the US just piss me off, but i actually agree with MOST of wha you said...

Orlando, leave the US if you hate it. Seriously just LEAVE. At least here you have the right to drive your cotton candy car around without getting shot at or blown up.

RailS i only have one thing to say to you. Thank you!

Personally, i think these guys need some chemical castration. They make the rest of our troops look bad and are compelte idiots. Why should they get speical treatment? Neuter those bastards

Monday, July 03, 2006 12:36 PM on j-body.org
Hey did you see AGuSTiN's idea ? Let the Iraqi's deal with them. Now that would be justice !

And thank you for being able to stay on topic Rosario.

Monday, July 03, 2006 1:39 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:STAY ON TOPIC!!!! OR START YOUR OWN THREAD !!!!

he was saying that he did not have a choice, yes he did

thats all i was saying

Monday, July 03, 2006 1:48 PM on j-body.org
did you read the entire thing streetfireMK? seems you only read the first couple of sentences and left out this part.....

Quote:

Would I choose to come here if I knew what it was going to be like? Absolutely. I have a mission to make sure that everyone else makes it home safe. I want to make sure Daddy and/or Mommy makes it home safe to be with their families again.

and for
Quote:

x2

Monday, July 03, 2006 1:49 PM on j-body.org
streetfireMK wrote:
Jackalope wrote:STAY ON TOPIC!!!! OR START YOUR OWN THREAD !!!!

he was saying that he did not have a choice, yes he did

thats all i was saying

That wasn't just for you, it seems everyone wants to bedate the war when all I asked was about these criminals and how they should be punished.

And once he joined NO he did not have a choice, and being hes a SGT. I'd be willing to bet hes been in since before we went into Iraq so where did his choice come in ? I mean since he had one and all.

Monday, July 03, 2006 1:58 PM on j-body.org
from what i have sene most arabic countries let the fathers of the raped kill the rapist and even though they are american soldiers i would have say it seems fair. Like we said we are not a conquoring force we are liberators and should respect thier law as well.

as for him having a choice from what it looks like if he had a choice he would have gone which is alot more then most of these people in here can while they bash are american troops... not saying i have been i'm conidering going into the Dallas Police Dept. or the Air Force Security Forces.

Monday, July 03, 2006 3:45 PM on j-body.org
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. It means a lot more to me then you may know.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Monday, July 03, 2006 5:06 PM on j-body.org
03silverecocav (Gabe) wrote:did you read the entire thing streetfireMK? seems you only read the first couple of sentences and left out this part.....

Quote:

Would I choose to come here if I knew what it was going to be like? Absolutely. I have a mission to make sure that everyone else makes it home safe. I want to make sure Daddy and/or Mommy makes it home safe to be with their families again.

and for
Quote:

x2

ok so maybe i might have missed that part...

i still dont think that we should be over there, but at the same time, i joined and i am going to do my part to defend freedom

Monday, July 03, 2006 6:28 PM on j-body.org
Rosario wrote:
Gam: Well said, most of the time your posts on the US just piss me off, but i actually agree with MOST of wha you said...

Damn... my Priest said that Hell hasn't frozen over yet...

At least I get you thinking

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, July 03, 2006 6:51 PM on j-body.org
Rosario wrote:
Quote:

I live in a world where fear of attack, not an actual attack, is justification to go to war.

I thought Osama Bin Ladin was responsible for 9/11. When did Iraq attack the US? It was my understanding that Saddam wasn't cooperating with UN weapons inspectors, and maybe had WMD's. That was the reason for invading Iraq, not an attack, that Saddam could attack. Ergo, fear of attack being reason for war.

Rosario wrote:I dont even know what to say to half of you ass hats. John W you should prolly quit talking. Your going around in circles only proving your self wrong by contradiction.

Ass hat? I prefer "prick", thank you. Please cite where I've "proved myself wrong by contradiction".

Rosario wrote: You oviously have an opinion and no matter what any of us say you are going to be right. And youll change your point of view to make your self appear correct. Wev aregued this way to many times and frankly im sick of proving points over and over again.

Again, please cite where I've changed my point of view to make myself appear correct.

Rosario, feel free to start a thread of your own and title it "Ass hats on JBO". List all of your grievances about people here who dare think differently than you. I'm sure it will be a very popular thread.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Monday, July 03, 2006 8:07 PM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:
Rosario wrote:
Quote:

I thought Osama Bin Ladin was responsible for 9/11. When did Iraq attack the US? It was my understanding that Saddam wasn't cooperating with UN weapons inspectors, and maybe had WMD's. That was the reason for invading Iraq, not an attack, that Saddam could attack. Ergo, fear of attack being reason for war.

Rosario wrote:I dont even know what to say to half of you ass hats. John W you should prolly quit talking. Your going around in circles only proving your self wrong by contradiction.

Ass hat? I prefer "prick", thank you. Please cite where I've "proved myself wrong by contradiction".

Rosario wrote: You oviously have an opinion and no matter what any of us say you are going to be right. And youll change your point of view to make your self appear correct. Wev aregued this way to many times and frankly im sick of proving points over and over again.

Again, please cite where I've changed my point of view to make myself appear correct.

Rosario, feel free to start a thread of your own and title it "Ass hats on JBO". List all of your grievances about people here who dare think differently than you. I'm sure it will be a very popular thread.

Nothing to do with thinking different than me. I hardly ever agree with GAM, and yeah he pisses me off, but he does so in a intelligent way, so i really dont have much to say to him. You on the other hand are so stuck on your @!#$ view of everything, that no matter what we say, your gunna have an argument wether it is correct or not. Therefor making you a bumbling idiot.

Oh and thanks for giving me permission to start my own thread, i really appriciate it. Fortunettly i dont have problems with most of the JBO.

Monday, July 03, 2006 10:22 PM on j-body.org
Rosario wrote:Nothing to do with thinking different than me. I hardly ever agree with GAM, and yeah he pisses me off, but he does so in a intelligent way, so i really dont have much to say to him. You on the other hand are so stuck on your @!#$ view of everything, that no matter what we say, your gunna have an argument wether it is correct or not. Therefor making you a bumbling idiot.

Oh and thanks for giving me permission to start my own thread, i really appriciate it. Fortunettly i dont have problems with most of the JBO.

If you're going to call me a "bumbling idiot", at least check your spelling. Using the words "gunna", "argument", "wether", "therefor", "appriciate" and "fortunettly" doesn't add credibility to your position that I am, in fact, a bumbling idiot.

For your edification, the correct spelling of those words would be:

Going to, arguement, whether, therefore, appreciate and fortunately.

I also make spelling errors, I just don't do it when calling someone "a bumbling idiot". Please check your spelling and grammar before insulting my intelligence again.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:08 AM on j-body.org
Why don't you two stop arguing like children? Insulting someone doesn't make you right. Calling someone an idiot doesn't validate your point or invalidate his/hers. Neither does correcting their spelling.

Of course you have freedom of speech and as such you are free to argue like children if you are so inclined. But you may consider taking it to instant messages or at least E-mail.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 4:15 AM on j-body.org
Either that, or agree to disagree. If you guys know you're going to say something to light a fire under the other guy's ass, you really oughtta consider how you put your point across.

10 pound sledge hammer in a velvet bag as it were. Consider that.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:07 AM on j-body.org
All my childhood I wanted to fly fighter jets. It was all I dreamed of, everything I strove for. I went as far as interviewing and being tested for a "direct officer entry program" so I could fly fighter jets. Then it dawned on me... Someday they are going to ask me to point this weapon at a person and pulll the trigger. I chose civilian life and gave up my dream of flying fighters.

I fully support anyone who wants to stand up and serve their country and I feel sorry for those deployed to questionable conflicts but that was the risk they took when they signed on the dotted line. They did have a choice, end of story. Nobody is a hero for doing their duty (that was the "get over yourself" part), you signed up, you knew the risk and now you are doing your job. We all have jobs, sometimes it sucks, other times it doesn't, c'est le vie.

PAX
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 6:56 AM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:
Rosario wrote:Nothing to do with thinking different than me. I hardly ever agree with GAM, and yeah he pisses me off, but he does so in a intelligent way, so i really dont have much to say to him. You on the other hand are so stuck on your @!#$ view of everything, that no matter what we say, your gunna have an argument wether it is correct or not. Therefor making you a bumbling idiot.

If you're going to call me a "bumbling idiot", at least check your spelling. Using the words "gunna", "argument", "wether", "therefor", "appriciate" and "fortunettly" doesn't add credibility to your position that I am, in fact, a bumbling idiot.

For your edification, the correct spelling of those words would be:

Going to, arguement, whether, therefore, appreciate and fortunately.

I also make spelling errors, I just don't do it when calling someone "a bumbling idiot". Please check your spelling and grammar before insulting my intelligence again.

Haha whatever dude. Like OMFG you just powned me like a nub lolz lolz. /sarcasm
Its the internet. My words are tottally understandable, and frankly thats all that matters as im not going to sit here and check my spelling for an internet forum. Any body can use spell check so frankly that means @!#$ to me. However, spelling, and not being able to PROVE YOU @!#$ POINT are two different things. But hey thanks for digging into my post to find something to say to me.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:52 AM on j-body.org
So what part of stay on topic don't you get ? This thread is not about debating the war if you wish to debat the war please STOP JACKING MY F-CKING THREAD AND START YOUR OWN !!!!!!

DAMN !!!! Its like me asking if you like pizza and you saying that football is the greatest sport !

Reading comprehension > you guys who refuse to stay on topic.

Serisously, cut it out and start your own thread. Right there top left button that says ........ New Topic. What you do is click that and then fill in your title and then start your thread. See its not hard, hey I can do it so theres proof its not hard!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:01 AM on j-body.org
It's proof that some people should just not post Jack

I'm kidding of course

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:02 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:So what part of stay on topic don't you get ? This thread is not about debating the war if you wish to debat the war please STOP JACKING MY F-CKING THREAD AND START YOUR OWN !!!!!!

DAMN !!!! Its like me asking if you like pizza and you saying that football is the greatest sport !

Reading comprehension > you guys who refuse to stay on topic.

Serisously, cut it out and start your own thread. Right there top left button that says ........ New Topic. What you do is click that and then fill in your title and then start your thread. See its not hard, hey I can do it so theres proof its not hard!

mmmm pizza

lol sorry jack ill be good now i promise....

ps:your just pissy because you have to work today

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:49 AM on j-body.org
I stated my opinion about the charges and the punishment. Then I put in one simple line that got pounced on (because everyone is concerned with being more patriotic than the next guy.. F'n penis waving contest in here), anyway, I had to have opportunity to explain myself.

I already said, the soldier should be tried and punished for the crimes comitted directly by himself, not crimes he/she took no part in. That is pretty simple and the only resonable course of action anyway.

PAX
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:14 PM on j-body.org
See HAHA that wasn't hard was it? Look I'm not trying to be an ass hat its just I asked a serious question and its frustraiting that it turns into a completely different topic by those who oppose the war. Look opose it allllllll you want, opose it till the cows come home ( Oh look here they come now! ) But your oposition of the war WILL NOT change the fact that we are in one. Please all I wanted to do is ask a question.

But I do love me some pizza !

Sunday, July 09, 2006 7:44 AM on j-body.org
how about the next football season comign up... hows it looking lol. like i said before we are arn't conqurs over their we are liberators and by that we should abied by their own laws. the soldiers that did it should be handed over to the iraq government.

Sunday, July 09, 2006 8:44 AM on j-body.org
What Government?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search