Who would you kill if you could get away with it? - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Who would you kill if you could get away with
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:23 AM on j-body.org
if you're so obsessed with people growing up, stop posting. you're giving them more material every time you do.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:43 AM on j-body.org
lilbit01 wrote:if you're so obsessed with people growing up, stop posting. you're giving them more material every time you do.

werd

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:49 AM on j-body.org
Right now, the person at my company who decided that a P4 2800 is good enough to run LDDT when doing contour data for the entire city of Seattle. I swear, the thing crashes more than Speed Racer.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:57 AM on j-body.org
I've heard threads like these best summed up like this, " Arguing in a forum is like playing in the specail olympics, even if you win you're still retarded."

This thread actually started out kinda entertaining untill the bashing begin. For the sake of everyone else if you have a problem with someone PM them or don't respond at all. An example of how to do this can be seen now as I'm sure someone is typing a response to this very post as you read it.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:35 AM on j-body.org
Back to the fun part.

Personallly, I'd off every single polition, beurocrat, lawer, judge, cop,lobyist and any other sub-human piece of garbage that even remotley resembles supporting the machine of "government" and "system".

Just re-fire the ovens at treblenka and feed the @!#$s thru. No need to even bother killing them 1st, they will be dead enough when they come out the other side.

I get all warm and fuzzy even thinking about it.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:37 AM on j-body.org
C D wrote:I've heard threads like these best summed up like this, " Arguing in a forum is like playing in the specail olympics, even if you win you're still retarded."

This thread actually started out kinda entertaining untill the bashing begin. For the sake of everyone else if you have a problem with someone PM them or don't respond at all. An example of how to do this can be seen now as I'm sure someone is typing a response to this very post as you read it.

while you make quite a lot of sense with that post, i guarantee it won't happen. you're a little too new to really see how the place is.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:39 AM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:Back to the fun part.

Personallly, I'd off every single polition, beurocrat, lawer, judge, cop,lobyist and any other sub-human piece of garbage that even remotley resembles supporting the machine of "government" and "system".

Just re-fire the ovens at treblenka and feed the @!#$s thru. No need to even bother killing them 1st, they will be dead enough when they come out the other side.

I get all warm and fuzzy even thinking about it.

what sort of a solution would you provide to replace them?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:42 AM on j-body.org
Its called a constitution and bill of rights.

as to replacing them--WHY? so they can @!#$ things up again?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:58 AM on j-body.org
who would enforce the constitution or the bill of rights? get rid of the leaders, and a country falls into absolute chaos.

what's your solution?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:03 AM on j-body.org
I'm an anarchist and very much AGAINST "order"--especially of the kind seen in the past 20 or so years.

I dont see much of a problem with chaos, so I dont see it needs solving. I'd MUCH rather live with a little chaos than a lot of jackboot up my ass.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:31 AM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:I'm an anarchist and very much AGAINST "order"--especially of the kind seen in the past 20 or so years.

I dont see much of a problem with chaos, so I dont see it needs solving. I'd MUCH rather live with a little chaos than a lot of jackboot up my ass.

Go back to Woodstock hippie.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:46 AM on j-body.org
lilbit01 wrote:who would enforce the constitution or the bill of rights? get rid of the leaders, and a country falls into absolute chaos.

what's your solution?

How does this sound... Make "government positions" like jury duty. Your name is drawn at random and *poof* you're in that office for the next 4 years. When your time is over, you go back to work at whatever job you had before, just like jury duty.

Personally, I think that someone who's struggling to pay their bills working two jobs would be a better choice for president than the last few millionaires we've had.

And it would really be "Government for the people, by the people".

How's that sound?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:07 PM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:
lilbit01 wrote:who would enforce the constitution or the bill of rights? get rid of the leaders, and a country falls into absolute chaos.

what's your solution?

How does this sound... Make "government positions" like jury duty. Your name is drawn at random and *poof* you're in that office for the next 4 years. When your time is over, you go back to work at whatever job you had before, just like jury duty.

Personally, I think that someone who's struggling to pay their bills working two jobs would be a better choice for president than the last few millionaires we've had.

And it would really be "Government for the people, by the people".

How's that sound?

that sounds a lot better than the hippie/punker wannabe up there.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:08 PM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:I'm an anarchist and very much AGAINST "order"--especially of the kind seen in the past 20 or so years.

move out of the US, then.

here's a question: do you vote?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:05 PM on j-body.org
Sunbird, with the sheep and jackals in this country anarchy could never work, we'd have to kill off 99.9999% of the populace for it to work. Very few people have enough intelligence to not need to be led and very few have the correct level of apathy to not screw with others and do their own thing.

I do like the leader lottery idea.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:58 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Sunbird, with the sheep and jackals in this country anarchy could never work, we'd have to kill off 99.9999% of the populace for it to work. Very few people have enough intelligence to not need to be led and very few have the correct level of apathy to not screw with others and do their own thing.

I do like the leader lottery idea.

Yup, I know Keeper (sadly).

Thats why I live very rurally and have as little to do with the sheeple as I can get away with.

Basically, I dont care to lead and I'm not inclined to follow. Screw 'em if that bends some egos.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:01 PM on j-body.org
lilbit01 wrote:

move out of the US, then.

here's a question: do you vote?

You mean do I enter into a contract with a corporation to abide by the policies of its leadership and board of directors ?

Nope---not since I learned the true nature of "government". I simply spoil a ballot indication non-acceptance.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:04 PM on j-body.org
Any Terrorist, but since im in the military, killing an enemy is legal...

Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:32 AM on j-body.org
See, that's where we differ, 91. I vote to throw a monkey wrench into the corrupt political system. After all, it is the one toold that is the bane and boon of our government, and is sadly underused. Think about it--if more people like us were to vote and cause chaos in the political system, the quicker it collapses a la Rome, Byzanttium, Greece, Egype, Babylonia, Sumeria, Phoenicia, Europa, et al.

And as for moving out of the U.S. Don't do that--it's about the same in every "civilized" country out there, except they are more ready to admit that their political sturcture's a farse and openly ridicule their politicians (at least in many places in europe I'm told--i've only seen this as fact in Slovakia). While here it's so much more fun because people here blindingly follow and take this seriously--so not only do you piss off the politicians, you piss off the people that have their naso-anal interface with the politicians, political parties, pundits (pointless waste IMHO), and the like pissed off--which is amusing. And lastly, with people tht do see it as a farse, you'll provide them with a good set of laughs and encourage them to do the same.

Simply put--you can be all for anarchy, but that doesn't mean you can't use the system against itself to at least try to rid it of corruption

But that being said, even though i think the government is pointless waste, i don't stand against the soldiers or the military. I think it's @!#$ty that they're orderd to do something by the politicians, and the blame with the thing turned pear-shaped is heaped on their shoulders, not the politicians. That sucks like the olsen twins will after they fall to obscurity.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:32 AM on j-body.org
LOL, actually I'm a cunnuck. Moved to the US in 1987 and left the US in 1990 . From what I read online I'm really not much interested in going back for a visit, much less moving back.

I dunno, I learned a loonngg time ago it makes no sense playing in a rigged game, which is exactly what politics/government is.

They give you a choice of blue exterior and black interior--------or you can have black interior and blue exterior. Same @!#$, just presented differently. Unless you vote green party or communist or some other bunch of wackjobs (who have no hiope in hell of winning a seat) you arent throwing much of a wrench into anything. Besides, in the US Diebold corp. decides who you voted for anyway <G>

On the other hand (never happen) if they wake up one election to 20-30-40% ballots with "f-you" written across them, they might get a little hint that something is up. I personally doubt they are bright enough to figgure it out, but they might get an inkling.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:24 AM on j-body.org
Which, as I said, is why i vote.

In Washington, we voted down a primary where you choose your party and then you're able to vote on the party members for the primary. What we did, we said, we vote for who we want in the primary, and then the top 2 vote-getters go to the general election.

Basically, by a 70-30 margin, Wa@!#$on residents flipped the bird to the Democrat Blowhards and the Republican Bombasts. It brings a tear to my eye how 70% of the entire state (and i'm proud to say i voted for this), said a big @!#$ YOU to the political parties.

If only other states would follow our lead, then maybe, just maybe, the DMP and the RNP will go out of buisness.

and that is a good thing

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search