Q for intelligent design. - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Q for intelligent design.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:36 PM on j-body.org
how about this.

ill post mine, and then in response to it you could post yours.

i should put it up tonight sometime

its a fun argument

because neither side can say absolutely god exsists or not.

if u say god doesnt, u cant prove that because there no way to know entirely that through all realms of reality and space there does not exsist a god

and vice versa for if u say he DOES exsist.

my article is more directed at common theology of christian faith.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:11 AM on j-body.org
Hadn't checked back until today. I may post it up later, but your argument is scientific, and that doesn't really float as science needs empirical evidence to prove anything, and no such argument exists.

Logic is based in philosophy and the founder of modern philosophy was also the the first to argue in favour of monotheism. Aristoltle made some of the best arguments in favour of God. The point being that the arguement in favour of God is largely a philisophical one.

I liked the part of of your post that said an omnipresent being cannot exist without showing itself. The question is, do you know what God looks like? How do you know you're not looking at evidence right now?

PAX
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:52 AM on j-body.org
^ totally agree.

its just a very cool article

and is of extra interest to me because i am in a ancient philosophy class studying exactly this subject.

the first people to dispose of polytheism and either say there is no god or that there is only one.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search