I'm a Doctor, not a Webmaster!! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I'm a Doctor, not a Webmaster!!
Friday, June 15, 2007 7:19 AM
CLEAR!! zzaapppp beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Well, that's it. Someone call the time of death? Eks-hundred hours, doctor. This site is dead. It'll take a miracle to get this site back to life.

Aye!?!?!!! Did sumbody call fer a miracle-worker? That'd be me, but I dinna think these forums cn' take anna morrrrrre, Cap'n!!

This topic is highly non-sequitor; it is illogical to be posted here.

<shameless Star Trek reference over now>

Re: I'm a Doctor, not a Webmaster!!
Friday, June 15, 2007 10:51 AM
No doubt Dart. Get out the AED and zap some life back into this site! CLEAR!!..... KaPOW!

Joel

2007 Cobalt LS 4dr, 2.2L, Auto, bone stock deluxe poor man's package.
Monday, June 18, 2007 12:08 PM
Ouch i just got zapped! I've never posted on this forum. I'm always on another cobalt forum but i'll start posting on this one also.

--------------------------------------------------------
2006 Yellow SS/SC Cobalt w/G85 package and Recaro Seats.
*MOD LIST*
AEM Cold Air
Black Halo Projectors
GM Perfomance Cat-back Exhaust (Sport)
Many Many more to come!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:46 PM
It does seem quiet around here...

maybe I need a Balt sooner than I thought....

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:47 AM
So how comes no one posts on this forum?

2006 Yellow SS/SC Cobalt w/G85 package and Recaro Seats.
*MOD LIST*
AEM Cold Air
Black Halo Projectors
GM Perfomance Cat-back Exhaust (Sport)
Many Many more to come!
Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:50 AM
Well, for starters, the 'delta' platform is still relatively new in use in the US. Lots of folks are still stuck on the j-body boards, what with 'Balts being associated with Cavys; as well as old Cavy owners buying 'Balts and staying on the j-body boards out of habit. When the j-bodys went 'Ecotec', the Ecotec forum opened up and all the new car foks swarmed over there. I'd like to see the Ecotec forum merged here, if it weren't for the fact that that engine 'crosses over' with j-bodies. One good thing, no nonsensical crap being posted just yet...like threads...like....this.....um.., er, hmmmm.
Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:17 AM
This place is dead. LOL.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 12:44 PM
Well people need to start advertising for this site on other sites. I might even put get a sticker on the ion to promote. I just love how this site is set up compared to other sites.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 12:49 PM
I just posted on J-body.org to try and get some of the Cobalt and ion owners to post on here.

Thursday, August 02, 2007 2:05 PM
I, on the other hand, am a webmaster, and hopefully I can help control the fate of this site. Here's the thing though - I need to know what you all need. I appreciate any input.

Should the forums be reorganized? Combined? What new forums should be added? Should any existing forums be removed or merged with others?

Is anyone willing to help compile, organize, edit, or otherwise manage the FAQ section? (see http://www.j-body.org/faq/ for what it would look like)

Any other suggestions or offers to help? I'm listening, lay it on me.

Once we can get the ball rolling, get some more content and organization on here, I have a good feeling that traffic will improve big time. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor, and help wherever you can.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:37 PM
It defintely needs a regions forums like J-body.org. Also I am new to the Gm Delta Plat form but i can get some faq from other forums and maybe make some kind of Faq stickies, but i am kind hurt for time here in the next couple of days but I will try and see what I can do.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:47 AM
this site needs a following, but IMO it's too late, sites like cobaltss.net and redlineforums.com are the forums Delta owners know and recognize.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, September 24, 2007 6:35 PM
yeah I guess so. I have been trying to get people to come to this site but it just isn't happening.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:42 PM
He asked

"So how comes no one posts on this forum?"

Because this place is a secret, I've never seen a link to it. I never heard of it till last week when I fell in here while doing a search. It's not talked about it's not linked it's not promoted. Why you ask.............thats why.

RjION Arizona

My Pictures
http://www.saturnfans.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/44906/limit/recent
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search