SEMA Show 2005 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SEMA Show 2005
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:54 AM
Las Vegas, NV - The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry's brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from over 100 countries. SEMA Show 2004 drew over 50,000 domestic and international buyers through two million square feet of exhibits.

Beginning Wednesday, November 2nd, we will feature exclusive coverage from the 2005 SEMA Show.
-----
http://www.j-body.org/gallery/gallery.php?eid=516
-----
Las Vegas - GM's small-vehicle lineup will make a big impact at this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show, proving that with the right combination of technology, great products and accessories, it's possible to pack performance, style and fuel economy into one exciting package.

Among the 25 smaller vehicles taking center stage at SEMA are customized versions of Chevrolet's new hit HHR and Cobalt; the new Pontiac Solstice and G6; the Saturn Ion and upcoming Sky; and the new, smaller HUMMER H3. These fuel-efficient vehicles are the perfect canvas for customizers who'd rather spend their money on a killer audio system than at the pump. And they also can be very well-equipped for the customer who wants to make a statement without the work.
-----
http://www.j-body.org/gallery/gallery.php?eid=516

The GM preview photos are now online for your browsing pleasure. All the GM press releases will also be online at the above link within the hour.

The 2005 SEMA Show opens to the automotive industry tomorrow, November 1. Note, this event is INDUSTRY ONLY! That means it is not open to the general public. But hopefully to make up for that, we will have photos and information from the show beginning WEDNESDAY EVENING, November 2nd. The gallery link above will be your GME link to the show.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Re: SEMA Show 2005
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:55 AM
And an exclusive... I think we are the first with pics of this car... a RHD (Right-Hand Drive) Cobalt...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Re: SEMA Show 2005
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:14 AM
i was suprised when i saw it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search