redline s/c pully - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
redline s/c pully
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:41 PM
I heard South Flordia Pully Headquarters has a pully system for the redline to add more boost anyone heard of them or this product????? Or any other pully system for the redline thanks for the help

Re: redline s/c pully
Monday, May 23, 2005 12:48 PM
psi fi is making something and it should be out any day

keith-

207 hp cavy
18,000 so far

200 hp rsx type S
23,900 still stock

I love my car
Friday, June 03, 2005 3:22 PM
I don't believe a pulley is going to work. From what i've heard this supercharger is a positive displacement and reaches full boost pretty quickly. After that the computer limits it. I'd think maybe an aftermarket boost controller would work for that instead.

I love Modding!!
Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:44 PM
The supercharger in the ion redline isn't a positive displacement charger. The supercharger reaches full boost @ 6200 rpm. If you have the k@n cold air, you can even hear the bypass valve activate, and the boost level off. As for boost upgrades, I have heard of pulley kits being developed. However the biggest news is the 2 kits that Gravanatuning is associated with. One replaces all of the stock internals of the redlines supercharger, boosting it between 60 and 75hp. The other is a supercharger replacement, boosting the redline between 100 and 150hp.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:10 AM
search online for rev it up motor sports. they have pulley kit out for ss/redline

MY 2003 SUNFIRE

"A N/A ecotec is not gonna give Honda's and Mitsu's that much of a run for their
money unless their blown or bottle fed.GM is still smokin crack!"
~1QWKZ24
www.streetracing.org, 08/2001
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:47 PM
jeremy dunlap wrote:I heard South Flordia Pully Headquarters has a pully system for the redline to add more boost anyone heard of them or this product????? Or any other pully system for the redline thanks for the help

they have a pretty good pully set up fro the redline. It gets the boost up quicker but the PCM controls the MAX boost. So you would need to mod the bypass valve. There are a couple of threads over at Red Line Forums

Mark

Mods so far:
OEM Boost and Ladder Tach #1
OEM Foggies with custom logic #1
AEM SRS Intake
B&M Shifter
Rice Haters Club Member #543
Member NHRA since 1974

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search