This is why we need parents raising their kids. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
This is why we need parents raising their kids.
Friday, March 11, 2011 10:24 AM on j-body.org
Source
Horrific gang rape of 11-year-old girl sparks racial tension as all the accused are black and the victim Hispanic

Activist claims arrests show 'selective prosecution' of African-American community
Meeting planned to discuss arrests receives 'death threats'
Outrage over newspaper report that claimed victim 'dressed older than her age, wearing make-up'
Defence attorney slammed for suggesting girl was a 'willing participant'
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 10:21 AM on 11th March 2011
Add to My Stories

Questions over arrests: Black activist Quanell X said a planned meeting over the arrests had drawn death threats
The sickening gang rape of an 11-year-old girl - which may have involved up to 28 boys and men - threatens to divide a U.S. community and flare racial tension in the region.
As more shocking details emerge of the prolonged sexual assault in Cleveland, Texas, it has been revealed that all 18 suspects charged so far are African-American and the victim is Hispanic.
Police, prosecutors and defence attorneys have said more people may be linked to the assault, as the victim herself - who cannot be named because she is a minor - says that at least 20 people were involved.
Other people viewed and distributed digital still images and digital footage of the attacks taking place - captured by some of the attackers on their mobile phones - which may lead to further charges.
But one black activist has claimed that the arrests show the African-American community is being targeted in the 8,000-strong town.
Quanell X, leader of the Black Panther movement in Houston - a mere 45 miles away - told ABC News: 'Every adult male that had sex with this child should go to prison, I don't care what the colour is.
'But I do not believe black males are the only ones that had contact with this young child. It appears to me there's only been the selective prosecution of one community, which is African-American.'
He said he planned to host a town meeting tonight, called What's The Real Truth Behind The Rape Allegations?, but the original venue had to be changed because its owners had 'received some death threats'.
Newspaper reports of the attack have been criticised for suggesting that the young girl might have been in some way responsible for the attack.

More...
Jailed for 40 years: The rapist who wrote book called Morality For Children from his prison cell
The New York Times was forced to issue a statement today after an article was published on Tuesday - reporting statements of Cleveland residents.
Reporter James C. McKinley wrote: 'They said she dressed older than her age, wearing make-up and fashions more appropriate to a woman in her 20s. She would hang out with teenage boys at a playground, some said.'
Website Change.org picked up on the comment and started a petition, calling for The Times to apologize.
Yesterday, the paper published a letter from a Brooklyn resident, who referred to the section of the report and asked: 'How is this relevant except to subtly blame the victim?'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1365112/Horrific-gang-rape-18-men-girl-11-Texas-sparks-racial-tension.html#ixzz1GJhIilAT

Why is this acceptable?

Re: This is why we need parents raising their kids.
Sunday, March 13, 2011 10:54 AM on j-body.org
so if she dressed and wore makeup are they trying to imply that its okay to gang rape a women if shes of legal age??? geez just shoot all these people.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, March 13, 2011 11:44 AM on j-body.org
This just disgusted me.
Then we have the audacity to criticize other nations of mistreatment of females, when we have $hit like this here.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Sunday, March 13, 2011 4:53 PM on j-body.org
Lets just tie them behind a pickup truck and drive wide open throttle or throw them to the bears. I'd die laughing at them. Do we really need to share our planet with people like this?
Monday, March 14, 2011 2:22 PM on j-body.org
no we don't.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:11 AM on j-body.org
It wouldn't surprise me if the girl was dressed like a little whore like they said. Parents actually seem like they purposely dress there kids like prostitutes now adays.

But that doesn't make any of what happened OK, it may have contributed to it, but doesnt make any of is less horrific.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:19 PM on j-body.org
she was 11 i dont care if she was dressed like a vagina. that really has nothing to do with it. being an adult which im assumig a good portion were since they said boys and men they should have the decency to not do it even if the girl came asking for it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, March 17, 2011 2:02 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:she was 11 i dont care if she was dressed like a vagina. that really has nothing to do with it. being an adult which im assumig a good portion were since they said boys and men they should have the decency to not do it even if the girl came asking for it.

this.

that @!#$ is just sick.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search