God hates soldiers. - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: God hates soldiers.
Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:33 PM on j-body.org
once a marine, always a marine.

sorry weeb, i agree with him.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing

Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:55 PM on j-body.org
No offense Zyaa, hell your the one on this site that thinks the most like I do. But I honestly dont care who agrees with who.

I honestly dont give a damn what Lowfire has to say about really anything anymore to be honest. his outlook on the military is general is so skewed and wrong its not even funny. Although its on par with a lot of people so it might not entirely be his fault. BTW he flat out admitted he was never in the service in the past, if his story is changing now screw him.

If you only had any idea how stupid that saying is.

Yes it does change your life forever, but once your a civilian again your just that. Most people are so damn glad to be away from the hell all they want to do is forget it. You can tell the soldiers from the Tom Clancy fans pretty easy if you really ever did live in that world. I honestly cant fathom how some of your minds work... from my point of view someone would have to be retarded to think that saying is true.

These people that are obsessed with Tom Clancy Novels, war movies, camouflage, and basically think anything military is awesome.. those people disgust me. If you think its so awesome why the hell didnt you enlist? And for those few that where in and act obsessed in the same way, why the hell didn't you stay in?

You know why? Because watching your friends dying around you while you piss yourself praying to god that you arnt next isnt fun.. that what war really is, not all this other bull@!#$. So please do me a favor and dont pretend like you have the slightest f-ing clue what your talking about.

The same goes for these protesters at these funerals (what this was supposed to be about).. you know what? God doesnt let people with souls tarnished enough to do something like that to a family at a funeral into heaven either.

Sometimes people will start to say "thank you for your service", I stop them before they can finish. I tell them I didnt do it for thanks, but if your going to thank anyone, thank my friends that arnt here anymore. Its not that im trying to be an ass, its that even though they honestly dont mean it to be, its an empty thank you. Besides, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would "thank" us for the things we did. If they only knew.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:59 PM on j-body.org
You're pathetic.....

And I would like you to find where I said I never served, and prove what you are claiming

I don't even know why I waste my time with you, you have some deep psychological issues apparently

Friday, March 18, 2011 8:50 AM on j-body.org
Weebs, I have 2 questions for you. Answer in any order you prefer.
1) What branch did you serve with, what was your MOS and where did you deploy.
2) Assuming you didn't serve with Marines (this thread makes it pretty clear) how can you explain the following phenomena
1) the fact that Marines from ww2 through now still call each other brother
2) former marines contribute huge drives to supplies Marines abroad
3) The fact that we are the only branch of an all volunteer service that does not provide huge signing bonuses not talk about money for college whilst maintaining the highest recruitment percentage.
4) Look around how many Army, Navy or Air Force stickers do you see on cars.
It's called esprit de corps, it is part of being in a brotherhood. It is something those who have never been a part of look at in awe and people on the other end of the 18" barrel fear.

In case you don't know my history allow me.
USMC 2000-2008.
OIF 2.2- Battlespace manager, Major Operations- Al Fajr (Operation Phantom Fury) as well as controlling over 2500 air strikes 3000 resupply and convoy support missions and 5000 medical evacuations. Awarded Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for superior service as Crew Chief.
OEF 7th PSC- 0311 providing base security and harbor security in the gulf of Aden (think somali pirates) Also served as heavy machine gun instructor and QRF squad leader.

If you have any questions about why the only ex marines are the ones with BCD's then feel free. The rest of us didn't get a divorce we got a discharge.

Know your facts before you spew from the mouth please.

Friday, March 18, 2011 10:22 AM on j-body.org
im lost... how can a marine cease to be a "marine" after his duty is up? its something that isnt just going to leave you...

am i missing something here? i must be...

Friday, March 18, 2011 11:01 AM on j-body.org
Zyaa, once your a civilian your a CIVILIAN. Sure a lot of Ex-Marines are still marines at heart but they aren't marines anymore. Saying that they are makes you sound stupid. Its a blanket statement that honestly isnt true. A lot of Ex Marines and soldiers from any branch to be honest (quit acting like the marines are so god damned different), when they get out they separate themselves as far away from the service as they can. My dad joined the marines TWICE (reupped after getting out) and looking back he refers to it as one of the dumbest things he ever did. it was during Vietnam. He used to have some stuff from the military around for awhile (we all do that) but he came to the conclusion that thats not part of who he is anymore and decided to put it behind him.

I still have my "MOS badge" on my denim cutoff (MC vest) , and its rare that a day goes by that I dont think about when I was in the service for some reason, but I dont act like im still in the military. We had some good times, most of wich where off duty but 90% of it was a PITA and im glad Im out now... Thank god I dont have to "embrace the suck" anymore. The days of sleeping on the ground in full NBC gear are over.

Mike, Im not trying to put Ex marines down or anything like that, I just have problems with that particular saying. Yes something like that does stay with you for a very long time and most of what your saying is true, but that saying just isnt. If your an Ex / retired Marine that still stays involved and helps people that are still in like your taking about thats all well in good, but your not officially a marine anymore, your a Civilian. When a good chunk of people that get out want to distance themself's from the service and forget about it, that saying isnt true.. maybe some people still are at heart, but a lot arnt.

As for your first question.

2T354

Thats all im giving you since I have no need to prove a damn thing to anyone.

Friday, March 18, 2011 11:11 AM on j-body.org
So glad you speak for everyone Weeb in this aspect, what would the world do without you

Friday, March 18, 2011 11:12 AM on j-body.org
well im sorry you're father regrets it but most do not.

Friday, March 18, 2011 7:54 PM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:Zyaa, once your a civilian your a CIVILIAN. Sure a lot of Former-Marines are still marines at heart but they aren't Marines anymore. Saying that they are makes you sound stupid. Its a blanket statement that honestly isnt true. A lot of Ex Marines and soldiers from any branch to be honest (quit acting like the marines are so god damned different), when they get out they separate themselves as far away from the service as they can. My dad joined the marines TWICE (reupped after getting out) and looking back he refers to it as one of the dumbest things he ever did. it was during Vietnam. He used to have some stuff from the military around for awhile (we all do that) but he came to the conclusion that thats not part of who he is anymore and decided to put it behind him.

I still have my "MOS badge" on my denim cutoff (MC vest) , and its rare that a day goes by that I dont think about when I was in the service for some reason, but I dont act like im still in the military. We had some good times, most of wich where off duty but 90% of it was a PITA and im glad Im out now... Thank god I dont have to "embrace the suck" anymore. The days of sleeping on the ground in full NBC gear are over.

Mike, Im not trying to put Former Marines down or anything like that, I just have problems with that particular saying. Yes something like that does stay with you for a very long time and most of what your saying is true, but that saying just isnt. If your an Former/ retired Marine that still stays involved and helps people that are still in like your taking about thats all well in good, but your not officially a Marine anymore, your a Civilian. When a good chunk of people that get out want to distance themself's from the service and forget about it, that saying isnt true.. maybe some people still are at heart, but a lot arnt.

As for your first question.

2T354

Thats all im giving you since I have no need to prove a damn thing to anyone.

So your dad got drafted and hated it, sucks for him, give him a bottle or something. You were in the military and not the Marines, there is enough of a difference there to explain why you do not understand. If you joined for the right reasons it is a life changer. Do I sport a high and tight haircut, nope. Do I carry myself in a different manner than the other *civilians* around me, yeah. It is a different culture. Evidently what you did or how you did it didn't allow that to click.

I don't begrudge you for it, but I guess it is just part of the difference between graduating a boot camp and becoming a soldier, and earning a title.

Friday, March 18, 2011 9:35 PM on j-body.org
My dad didnt get drafted.

I went to boot camp, you go to basic regardless of what branch your in. Trust me its as big a mind @!#$ game and physically demanding as any of them.

Remember that im an injured vet thats been refused aid through and basically by the VA and I had some bad things happen when I was in so my outlook on my experience in the service isnt all rosey. I live in physical pain every day because I served my country and when I want to find out how to make the pain stop im told to go F-myself. Im not to fond of our government or the military in general anymore.

If you had a good experience than im happy for you, but you know as well as I do that that isnt the case for everyone and that is a blanket statement if there ever was one. It might appply to a lot of people in a sense, but its not the case for everyone and thats why I dont like it. besides the fact it makes no sense literally. Im not a fan of analogies.

We can argue about it all day but in the end it doesnt matter.

As for the yuppie with the vette, no im not speaking for everyone im just stating a fact.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 11:28 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:My dad didnt get drafted.

I went to boot camp, you go to basic regardless of what branch your in. Trust me its as big a mind @!#$ game and physically demanding as any of them.

Remember that im an injured vet thats been refused aid through and basically by the VA and I had some bad things happen when I was in so my outlook on my experience in the service isnt all rosey. I live in physical pain every day because I served my country and when I want to find out how to make the pain stop im told to go F-myself. Im not to fond of our government or the military in general anymore.

If you had a good experience than im happy for you, but you know as well as I do that that isnt the case for everyone and that is a blanket statement if there ever was one. It might appply to a lot of people in a sense, but its not the case for everyone and thats why I dont like it. besides the fact it makes no sense literally. Im not a fan of analogies.

We can argue about it all day but in the end it doesnt matter.

As for the yuppie with the vette, no im not speaking for everyone im just stating a fact.

Obviously you don't know me. I messed up my back in Iraq in 05 and am still working to get any help from the VA, so I do not have a ton of room for sob stories. It is the government you have an issue with not the military. Go cry to Obama about it, he is a huge fan of the military after all...

Go find an advocate either through VFW or whatever you can and deal with the issue.

Monday, March 21, 2011 8:33 AM on j-body.org
No... im pissed at the military... I think I know the difference.

Theres some things you dont know about, but im not willing / able to tell people about a lot of that.

Honestly I dont like asking for help so that isnt helping matters any.

But thats besides the point.

Im getting tired of things going way off topic because of retarded @!#$ like this, I need to be more carefull.

re read the title.

Monday, March 21, 2011 10:07 AM on j-body.org
Yeah read the title, it is as gay as aids, and the people protesting need to be curb stomped like in american history X, next topic?

Monday, March 21, 2011 10:15 AM on j-body.org
Winner winner, chicken dinner

Monday, March 21, 2011 11:45 AM on j-body.org
Damn mike when did you get so angry?

mmmmm chicken.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 4:56 AM on j-body.org
so in essence both sides here are throwing out blanket statements. lets just agree that diffrent people feel diffrent ways on the matter. done is done.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, March 25, 2011 3:05 PM on j-body.org
2T354 is a vehicle mechanic. you didn't see things. you didn't see stuff. don't steal glory.

i'm a 2E1XX assigned to a TACP unit. don't parade behind your service for a service you didn't do; it's a disservice to those who have.

yes, be proud that you kept those vehicles operational and serviceable so that people that depended on them could get their jobs done. but keep humble--you never know who can call you on shenannigans.

just because you fixed a truck that was part of Op Anaconda; doesn't mean you were part of Op Anaconda.

as far as Westboro goes; just find out when they're protesting, go out early and take pictures of the landscape. Print big 8 foot posters of the landscape and hold them out in front of them so that when people at the services look that way, all the see is what should be there.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 10:39 PM on j-body.org
Way to go on looking that up.

You can F-off though.

You think mechanics arnt ever put into danger? Tell that to my squad mates that arnt here, or the fact that I woke up at 11am but couldn't get out of bed until 5pm due to severe pains caused from injuries I sustained in the service. Im still not right but at least moving doest make me want to vomit. It isnt one of my better days today. Im just praying to god that I can keep this from getting to the point I cant ride, or even work for that matter.

I've never said I did anything that I didnt do nor pretended that I have.

Your f-ing retarded if you think 2T3X4's dont get deployed and put into combat situations. No disrespect to what you do, Im sure its worse, you see more action, and it takes a lot from you, but FFS excuse the hell out of me for not just being a foot soldier and having a skill on top of knowing how to shoot a f-ing M16a2 with deadly efficiency.

I really dont give a @!#$ anymore its all behind me (well besides the god awful pains) I just cant believe these protesters at the funerals... I wish we could just drop AGM-65 Maverick down there churches chimney.

Monday, March 28, 2011 2:23 AM on j-body.org
But but but wooble.....

Weebel wrote:I was lucky enough to never get deployed when I was in the service...

Direct quote from you in AG

Soooooo, how would you know personally??????

Monday, March 28, 2011 7:22 AM on j-body.org
LowFire wrote:But but but wooble.....

Weebel wrote:I was lucky enough to never get deployed when I was in the service...

Direct quote from you in AG

Soooooo, how would you know personally??????

he watched a youtube video of it.

weebs, sorry you hurt your back trying to lift a tire while in conus. i can relate, almost the same story, only mine was in a black zone in ramadi right off msr michigan. oh and the other one was as a 0311 doing port security off the coast of somalia, but hey they're like neck and neck...

Monday, March 28, 2011 9:39 PM on j-body.org
You ever heard of non disclosure agreements lowfire? Some of the @!#$ i've been through would screw you up for life. No matter of taunting can make me tell you though.

My injuries where not incurred working as a mechanic, but I was on duty... Im sure if you look hard enough you'll find what I said caused it in the past also but I only know what really happened that night. You forgot the part where I admitted to being under fire i noticed.

But since everything has to F-ing be about me and not the subject at hand because your a bunch of tards and the org is going down the @!#$ter this thread got out of hand like I should have known it would.

I could honestly give a @!#$ less what even god himself thinks about me let alone you people. Im not trying to prove a damn thing and if you havnt noticed, Im the only one thats not acting like im better then anyone else. Some of you really think your hot @!#$ dont you.. its laughable really.

Im done with this topic. Permanently.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 5:03 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:
LowFire wrote:There is no such thing as an "ex-marine"......

STFU you have no idea what your talking about.

KC

Thats pretty interesting. The fact they are doing that makes it even worse. Now I REALLY hope someone snaps and shoots one of them in the face. Kinda hard to sue someone when your dead.

What the hell happened to this country? What the hell happened to the human race? I can actually see all these things lining up that will eventually cause the fall of not only our country but our whole f-ing race, and it saddens me that i've gone from concerned to hoping that it happens faster.

I honestly believe that people dont have a right to be on this planet anymore.. thats pretty bad considering I am one, although im disgusted that I am.

weeble this post i quoted was when things went off topic. you telling people to STFU is the reason you got attacked. you blame the org for going down the @!#$ter but you missed the fact that you started things.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:05 AM on j-body.org
You know, I want a goddamn dollar every time weeb says "i'm an injured vet". And weeb, getting caught borking a goat doesn't count as honorable discharge.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:09 PM on j-body.org
i took shrapnel in my right nut and eye.

what happened to you again?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:04 PM on j-body.org
^^^^

I just wrote:
Im done with this topic. Permanently.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search