Dont touch my junk, TSA Scanners - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Dont touch my junk, TSA Scanners
Friday, November 19, 2010 12:09 PM on j-body.org
So, I have never posted in this forum before in all my years here, but this issue of the TSA's pat down program in our airports has gotten me thinking. Now, I am kind of 50/50 on this debate and issue. I am not leaning towards one way or the other because I believe in keeping us as passengers safe, then again I believe in privacy of OUR OWN BODIES.

Now, the TSA first said that no images of these scans would be stored for viewing later and the public doesnt have to worry about these images being leaked, well that failed because the images are all over the net. So, we blatenly as a public got lied to.

What are YOUR thoughts about all of this?

Here are a couple of vids for your reference

Good vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw393-_ZYuY

Don't touch my junk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bnNO9u1eOw&feature=related

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Re: Dont touch my junk, TSA Scanners
Friday, November 19, 2010 3:46 PM on j-body.org
Didn't you hear these scanners give you cancer , and also let me ask you guys this did the usa have these scanners in before that underwear bomber tried to blow up the plane if not then you know they planned this just to get these . ( No it's not a conspiracy folks )

I say we get rid of the TSA we don't need them they won't keep you safe from terrorists but i don't fly so i am not worried about it . If enough people get fed up about it then something might just happen .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, November 19, 2010 4:28 PM

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Friday, November 19, 2010 4:43 PM on j-body.org
False sense of security. All of these excessive check up arise after 9/11, no? Today, the rule goes; pilots are not required to do the check up... funny, because supposedly on 9/11 some of those terrorists were pilots. Point blank, TSA just another jobs bill that is out to get a cheap feel out of you. lol

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Saturday, November 20, 2010 9:59 AM on j-body.org
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-american-people-are-taking-a-stand-against-naked-body-scanners-and-tsa-groping

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-former-gov-ventura-will-no-longer-fly-due-to-abuse-hes-endured-at-hands-of-tsa/

http://www.infowars.com/enhanced-pat-down-leaves-grand-rapids-airline-passenger-in-tears/

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/sfl-airport-scans-pat-downs-refual-20101121,0,5604032.story

I am sure lots of people agree with me when i say that all we need even now is those metal detectors they had been using all along , no naked body scanners and enhanced pat downs needed COME ON FOLKS WAKE THE @!#$ UP !!!

Also if people don't start getting up in arms about this then these naked body scanners/enhanced pat downs ( they basically grope you ) will come too movie theaters , sports stadiums , schools , pretty much anywhere a large group of people go to i guarantee it and you know what they call that a police state just look at europe they got cameras on every street corner , people aren't even allowed to have guns/knives ...

Whenever government says their gonna keep you safe get ready because your gonna lose your freedoms .

Edited 4 time(s). Last edited Saturday, November 20, 2010 5:53 PM

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Sunday, November 21, 2010 6:56 AM on j-body.org
I think we need to move to a more behavioral based first pass screening process (like that done in Israel) and then secondary screening for anyone that fails the first part. But at the same time, I'm not going to end up in the corner of the public restroom at the airport curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth while crying uncontrolably because I just got a pat down. Some of the descriptions of the pat downs are just ridiculous to me. People using words such as molest, or even rape. Are you kidding me? It's a pat down. I'll go through it while it's policy without complaining, but I do believe the policy needs to be changed.

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Sunday, November 21, 2010 8:44 AM on j-body.org
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:I think we need to move to a more behavioral based first pass screening process (like that done in Israel) and then secondary screening for anyone that fails the first part. But at the same time, I'm not going to end up in the corner of the public restroom at the airport curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth while crying uncontrolably because I just got a pat down. Some of the descriptions of the pat downs are just ridiculous to me. People using words such as molest, or even rape. Are you kidding me? It's a pat down. I'll go through it while it's policy without complaining, but I do believe the policy needs to be changed.

They got bomb sniffing dogs don't they . The BS policy needs to be removed not changed geez man send your wife and kid through this and let them be groped and then see what you think about this , these people got raped of their dignity and if they're doing this to kids that's molestation man no matter what the gov says ...

" Mark Twain "
Sunday, November 21, 2010 9:33 AM on j-body.org
Why not just give the ragheads the pat downs, they are to blame for all this

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Sunday, November 21, 2010 9:38 AM on j-body.org
Rob wrote:Why not just give the ragheads the pat downs, they are to blame for all this

Because people are too afraid they will offend them that's why they get special treatment .

" Mark Twain "
Sunday, November 21, 2010 3:03 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:I think we need to move to a more behavioral based first pass screening process (like that done in Israel) and then secondary screening for anyone that fails the first part. But at the same time, I'm not going to end up in the corner of the public restroom at the airport curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth while crying uncontrolably because I just got a pat down. Some of the descriptions of the pat downs are just ridiculous to me. People using words such as molest, or even rape. Are you kidding me? It's a pat down. I'll go through it while it's policy without complaining, but I do believe the policy needs to be changed.

They got bomb sniffing dogs don't they . The BS policy needs to be removed not changed geez man send your wife and kid through this and let them be groped and then see what you think about this , these people got raped of their dignity and if they're doing this to kids that's molestation man no matter what the gov says ...

Yeah, remove all policies, remove the metal detectors and hand out guns as you board the plane. I'm sure we won't have any problems. They're not being groped, they are being patted down. It's not some creep @!#$ guy grabbing my wife's breats and going "honk honk." It's a femail agent quickly doing a simple pat down procedure. Like I said I don't think it's necessary and there should be a better policy in place, but I'm not going to create a stink. I'll just stand there for five seconds and be on my way to my gate. Simple as that.

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Sunday, November 21, 2010 3:04 PM on j-body.org
totally f-ed up the spelling on that one... should be "female." haha.

Sunday, November 21, 2010 4:53 PM on j-body.org
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:
John H wrote:

Yeah, remove all policies, remove the metal detectors and hand out guns as you board the plane. I'm sure we won't have any problems. They're not being groped, they are being patted down. It's not some creep @!#$ guy grabbing my wife's breats and going "honk honk." It's a femail agent quickly doing a simple pat down procedure. Like I said I don't think it's necessary and there should be a better policy in place, but I'm not going to create a stink. I'll just stand there for five seconds and be on my way to my gate. Simple as that.

Then have your wife go through one of these procedures please .

" Mark Twain "

Sunday, November 21, 2010 5:11 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:
John H wrote:

Then have your wife go through one of these procedures please .

He said he would let them do it.

If you dont like the policy then dont fly, no one is forcing you to fly, are they?

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Sunday, November 21, 2010 6:06 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

If you dont like the policy then dont fly, no one is forcing you to fly, are they

Why is that your only answer? Why not "Hey, if you don't like the policy, help raise such a stink, that public opinion forces them to change policy?"

Bottome line, as far as I am concerned, bomb sniffing dogs are way cheaper than these machines. I've had dogs sniff my junk before...I don't like it, but hey, its a dog. Also, no group of muzzies is ever going to be able to overpower a plan again. Passengers will automatically assume they are going to die, and will die taking back the plane. As the Israelis say "Never Again".

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, November 22, 2010 6:48 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Speaking of, freaking rediculous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skkCpnCm7iM

306 TQ
Monday, November 22, 2010 6:50 AM on j-body.org
Btw, in that vid above, the guy that took the video was approached later on by a guy in an all black suit asking him to delete the video off of his phone. Really? TSA trying to hide something?

306 TQ
Monday, November 22, 2010 12:17 PM on j-body.org
WHITECAVY wrote:Btw, in that vid above, the guy that took the video was approached later on by a guy in an all black suit asking him to delete the video off of his phone. Really? TSA trying to hide something?

I don't doubt this at all and i am surprised how much coverage its receiving on the MSM and am sure they wanted that video removed from the net and this persons phone/video camera just so people wouldn't see it and get pissed off about it ... Anyone who still believes that you live in "the land of the free" is completely and totally delusional.

@!#$ THE TSA !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, November 22, 2010 12:25 PM

" Mark Twain "
Monday, November 22, 2010 4:16 PM on j-body.org
The father of that child took the kid's shirt off because he thought it would speed the process. The TSA didn't make him take it off. Now, I don't agree that kids should be searched in a manner like this. What some of you people are failing to understand from my point is that I do think the current policy is stupid. I stated it needs to be changed, but at the same time, I'm not giong to stop flying all together or scream "I need an adult! I need an adult!" if a TSA agent runs his hand up my inner thigh. Israel's procedures work just fine, and it's a majority mood and behavioral based system, combined with pre-screening (i.e. before the person even arrives for a flight). Combine that with advanced scrutiny of certain flight behaviors (like paying for a last minute or shortened advance ticket in cash, especially one way or showing up with little or no luggage), the bomb sniffing dogs (that you already see at airports, train stations, subways) is a much better method. At the same time, I'm not going to cry if someone has to pat me down for 5 seconds before going to my flight. I fly often, the majority of my family lives in Florida, I live in NY. I take several trips home a year, sometimes for just the weekend, and then take multiple trips beyond that (St Maarten, Vegas, and the Dominician Republic all in the last year). I'm not going to suddenly stop flying.

Monday, November 22, 2010 4:45 PM on j-body.org
From what i have been reading people have been getting groped by these thugs ( men and women alike ) not just simple pat downs anymore man ..

" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:22 AM on j-body.org
I just don't understand why people have any problem with this. I fly maybe 10-12 times a year, and have been since 2004. The biggest problem at checkpoints? People who fight the system and then bitch it took too long to get through. People who don't want to take their shoes off, people who don't want to take their computer out of the case, people who don't empty their pockets, people who have all sorts of crap with them that they shouldn't. The list goes on. And yet, the public isn't in an uproar about that. I've seen more people cause more problems for everyone involved by simply putting up a stink in security. Know what else? People who NEED to have a carry on. That is one of the most disrespectful and ignorant things I see. I carry a laptop onboard, everything else is checked. Every time. Why? Because there just isn't enough space to have a big carry on. Can you imagine what would happen if the airlines actually enforced the carry on size rule? All hell would break loose.

I actually got the "pat down" this past Sunday. I've seen high school movie dates that had more groping than that. Seriously, the guy didn't even check my pockets, he just slid his hand down my leg. Didn't even check my waistband, or under my arms, two of the easiest places to conceal things (How do I know this? Because I've been trained to do physical searches of people). Want a better system? Get some better employees. I'm not sure if anyone here has ever applied for a TSA job, but they're not too picky in the selection process, and kiss your chances goodbye if you're actually intelligent and know the correct way to do things instead of just following a list.

Did anyone notice how the videos and images on the internet are typically of fat, ugly people? Where are the hot, blond models, where the hell is Fabio? Seriously. Why does it seem like the only people really bitching about this are the type of people no one even wants to see naked in the first place? It's like the big girl in the office who claims sexual harassment 3 times a year, when in reality, none of the guys want anything to do with her.

Has the introduction of these scanners and pat downs in any way affected my freedom? Nope. Why? Because I can either drive or take a boat to wherever I need to go. I simply choose to take an airplane because it's more convenient. I'm sick of people bitching about stuff like this. You don't like it? Don't fly. Or buy your own plane. The American public wants everything so "instant" that they've lost sight of reality. OMG!!!! I can't be there yesterday!!!! The world is going to end!!!!

So, people should stop bitching about scanners and pat downs and start bitching about what's really causing the hold ups- ignorant people who live on their own planet and don't give a damn about the person next to them.

/end rant

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 10:37 AM on j-body.org
James Cahill wrote:I just don't understand why people have any problem with this.

Because it's completely unnecessary.

You complain that we have a CHOICE to fly, drive, or take a boat. The truth is, I'd say roughly 70% of people flying on any given day are on business trips. So no, most people don't have a choice.

My question is WHY do we need these extra security measures NOW? 9 years have passed. How many terrorists did the TSA find in those 9 years? It's like Scott said above... There will never be another suicide plane attack using american jet liners because every person in there would beat their ass, box cutter or not. You'll also notice that all these attempted attacks came from flights to the USA from other countries. Why don't we step up the security for those flights instead of inter-US flights?

The metal detectors and the carry-on scanners are all we need. Add to that the really good locks on the cockpit, and the fact that the pilots have a F*cking gun. Those security measures have been in place since 9/11 and have worked thus far. Why complicate the process? Why put people who would rather not be flying somewhere through additional stress and discomfort? This @!#$ is just not needed.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:08 AM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:
James Cahill wrote:I just don't understand why people have any problem with this.

Because it's completely unnecessary.

You complain that we have a CHOICE to fly, drive, or take a boat. The truth is, I'd say roughly 70% of people flying on any given day are on business trips. So no, most people don't have a choice.

My question is WHY do we need these extra security measures NOW? 9 years have passed. How many terrorists did the TSA find in those 9 years? It's like Scott said above... There will never be another suicide plane attack using american jet liners because every person in there would beat their ass, box cutter or not. You'll also notice that all these attempted attacks came from flights to the USA from other countries. Why don't we step up the security for those flights instead of inter-US flights?

The metal detectors and the carry-on scanners are all we need. Add to that the really good locks on the cockpit, and the fact that the pilots have a F*cking gun. Those security measures have been in place since 9/11 and have worked thus far. Why complicate the process? Why put people who would rather not be flying somewhere through additional stress and discomfort? This @!#$ is just not needed.

so if we have increased security measures since 9/11 and no attacks have happened in planes in the u.s. does that mean we should just drop the security measures? sounds to me like they work so well many have decided it easier to attack from outside the u.s. kinda like a car alarm, wil it stop all thiefes from taking my car? no, but most will just move on to an easier target.

as far as the cockpit, you dont need to get into the cockpit to take a plane down. just blow a big enough hole in the plane and your good to go. look at seatbelts in cars. people had the same complaints when those became law. this is no diffrent. the same kind of stink probaby came up when metal dectectors first came out. its just a new better way of checking someone. but people have so issue about a gray outline of there body being seen by some guy who doesnt even know who you are.

again. if you dont want to fly in a plane because you dont' want to get checked then don't take a bus, take a car, take a train.

as far as the images all over the net, id bet tons of them are from screeners and testers of the system that allowed the photo to be sent out so they could show the general public what they actually look like, me i could care less if yo want to look at my body outline go right ahead. they dont look hot. or something any normal peson would get off too.

goodwrench i dont think any of the terrorist were pilots. they were trained to fly yes. but never even stayed around to learn how to land. doubt they had full pilot liscences. and even if they did most of the airports that let the pilots go thru unimpeded still ahve to check in at a station and they have previously been cleared by the airport security. and realistically if a pilot wants to destroy a plane full of passengers he doesnt need a bomb. he has the flight stick in his hands the whole time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 12:40 PM on j-body.org
You mis-interpreted my point. My point was that the current security WORKS and we should keep it. There is no reason that we need to make it even more difficult.

And again, the "Drive if you dont want to fly" argument is not valid since most people don't have a choice.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:35 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:You mis-interpreted my point. My point was that the current security WORKS and we should keep it. There is no reason that we need to make it even more difficult.

And again, the "Drive if you dont want to fly" argument is not valid since most people don't have a choice.

everyone has a choice really. i have turned down jobs due to having to fly allot and not spend time with the family. wouldnt surprise me if those arguing the most are those that don't fly. people that tend to fly allot just go about there day and do what needs done. hell id take full body scans versus having to take my belt and shoes and wallet out of my pocket. give me a scanner that does that and id be much happier.

i look at it like most things. like the seatbelt. hey the lapbelt works. but the lap belt with the shoulder strap works better. add in the airbag and your even safer. people continue to find new ways to do things. so things have to improve with them to keep up. body scans are just a new form of metal detectors really.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:14 PM on j-body.org

" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 4:15 PM on j-body.org
y'know, men who are selected for a TSA patdown, should start faking a really loud orgasm as the patdown is happening. IF you were a tsa goon, you'd want to quit your job after two or three rounds.

Hell, it'd even draw more attention if a chick was moaning and yelling "yes, don't stop, right there..etc

what are they going to do then, make a law against moaning?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search