Presidential Elections are a Fraud - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Presidential Elections are a Fraud
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:30 PM on j-body.org
^^^ Alright will do .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:11 PM on j-body.org
I think you got it all backwards maaaaan........You see, The man WANTS you to think he is running a conspiracy so that you will only talk to other paranoid people and follow their theories........just like SHEEP.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:18 AM on j-body.org
most documentaries like this are no diffrent then commercials. there ultimate goal is to get you to believe what they want you to believe. so they will tell you the story how they want to tell it and skew things to give them the answers they are trying to push for. if that is the only thing you watch and base all your beliefs on something like that your being led by the nose by those that want you to believe in your message.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 7:29 AM on j-body.org
So what you guys are gonna ignorantly believe the government is all good and loving come on guys you should be smarter then that . The government is stupid and i know you will say " boy you should move to another country that has no gov " well i don't really wanna move and don't have the funds necessary for that to happen .

You guys always say well these documentaries are just trying to get you to follow there message , well do you ever think the mainstream media is doing the same damn thing to you .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:18 AM on j-body.org
yes, but your'e just substituting mainstream for conspiracy theories. what's the difference?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:34 AM on j-body.org
John, the thing is that you're believing things that are way far out, and the reality is that the truth is somewhere in between what the political class (and by extention, the mainstream media) wants you to believe, and what the conspiracy sites want you to believe (although I really think a lot of them truly believe in what they are reporting).

For example, I believe there is a definite ploy from many on the left to gain major central government control over our lives through the use of the feel-good rhetoric about their programs. However, there is not a huge global conspiracy to enslave the human race by the elite and the world leaders. There are likely many world leaders who also want the same thing as those I mention, but for you to believe that they're all working together and just acting on the stage like they really disagree is just to dismiss all reality.

Moreover, to believe that the majority of the entertainment industry is part of the conspiracy is even more laughable. Think about this: the bigger the conspiracy, the more likely someone will let things slip. When you factor in the amount of idiocy in the celebrity world, and the likelihood of that happening is ten fold. Yet the only thing you hear is conjecture by those who believe in these theories, coupled with "examples" of how it's all coordinated.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:20 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:So what you guys are gonna ignorantly believe the government is all good and loving come on guys you should be smarter then that . The government is stupid and i know you will say " boy you should move to another country that has no gov " well i don't really wanna move and don't have the funds necessary for that to happen .

You guys always say well these documentaries are just trying to get you to follow there message , well do you ever think the mainstream media is doing the same damn thing to you .

nope. i dont think any of us believe that. you on the other hand think that just because we don't believe in your conspiracies. we love the goverment. that is the biggest part of your problem. most of us dont believe in the whole woo haa conspracy theories and most of us beleive that the mainstream media is telling us there slant on the story. we look at the evidence that we are presented and base are views on things. we dont just sit there, view some movie on the net, and base our whole philosophy off of that. but even at that. there is a diffrence between someone doing something in goverment that screws you over because they are greedy or out for there own causes versus trying to say there is this grand scheme and these thousands of people are all in this little secret society trying to enslave us. people like you have been saying that same thing ever since goverment was created, and so far it hasn't happened.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:25 AM on j-body.org
^^ I wasn't even born when the government was created so i would have no idea how things were then , I just don't like the government can we leave it at that .

" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:18 PM on j-body.org
what are your reasons. please do explain. why do you not like the government.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:30 PM on j-body.org
Corrupt and tyrannical but i guess that's your government but the canadian government can't be far behind .

They like to force stupid laws and taxes down our throats .

They don't care about the people or the country just themselves .

" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 1:20 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:The government is stupid
Its stupid and at the same time responsible for massive conspiracies to control everything. Kinda sounds like a monumental task requiring LOTS of intelligence at the very least to me.

So which is it?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 3:32 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:most documentaries like this are no diffrent then commercials. there ultimate goal is to get you to believe what they want you to believe. so they will tell you the story how they want to tell it and skew things to give them the answers they are trying to push for. if that is the only thing you watch and base all your beliefs on something like that your being led by the nose by those that want you to believe in your message.

No your just a victim of MIND CONTROL

If your not going to watch the film and COMMUNICATE and DISCUSS what I originally posted. This thread like my others were hijacked and turned into pathetic high school drama BULL@!#$ just so some pathetic GOOF can feel better by thinking conspiracy theorists are crazy. Im going into other peoples RETARDED posts and exposing how STUPID these people who come into my posts and only have something negative to say without even KNOWING WHAT THE @!#$ THE FILM WAS ABOUT TO BEGIN WITH. Yet these idiots have something to say.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 3:41 PM on j-body.org
just shut the @!#$ up, dude. seriously.

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 3:59 PM on j-body.org
Its my topic with all due respect go @!#$ yourself
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:29 PM on j-body.org
Your "films" are absurd blog web-cam ramblings from a middle aged guy's living room.

That's a red flag.
Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:41 AM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:Its my topic with all due respect go @!#$ yourself

don't you have a garden to tend to, since you don't trust foods at grocery stores?

i think the lack of protein and dairy in your diet is getting to you. eat a hamburger, you vegan freak.

Check out my build thread!

Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:36 AM on j-body.org
@!#$ these guys make my head hurt.

@!#$ retards.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:59 AM on j-body.org
Guys the Government can't do anything right, except pulling off massive, complicated conspiracies.

Sounds about right.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:06 PM on j-body.org
Brians view on conspiracies: If you take enough random evens and think hard enough you can relate all of them. Is it logical? Sometimes. How many times does it actually provide a true event? Never.

Its like that show however many degrees of Kevin Bacon where he links 20 seemingly unrelated celebrities together.

Hell me and my roommate created a very real sounding doomsday theory based off of @!#$ like this mainly using math etc etc. We proved that the country of Japan was Satanic. Hahaha. I really dont remember how.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:34 PM on j-body.org
You guys don't even know us were not all crazy we just like something that you don't can we do that or is it against the law GEEZ and maybe the government ain't stupid but they're evil but i ain't too worried about them .

Don't you guys have girlfriends/wives to tend to and buy them the latest celebrity mag .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:12 PM on j-body.org
How old are you? You're @!#$ brutal, dude.

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search