The REAL Remedy to the Social, Political and Energy crisis - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The REAL Remedy to the Social, Political and Energy crisis
Friday, September 17, 2010 4:25 PM on j-body.org
Many people will claim PEAK OIL is here and nothing can stop it. All the experts are saying it but they fail to tell you CANNABIS/HEMP is the remedy to the Political, Social and Energy crisis faced by every nation on earth. The engineered revolution is only for the rich does not include the middle class. I will get into what controls this planet, what our society uses to make stuff and more.

Everything in society is made from petroleum oil. Plastics, paints, fuel, food. The real cause of cancer IS the pollution from all the cars burning gasoline, diesel and ethenol, and the coal plants, nuclear facilities, etc...The remedy and i challenge anyone to prove me wrong is CANNABIS/HEMP. Think about it. Big oil companies CONTROL EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET. All plastics are derrived from oil. Cannabis oil is very uniquely different that the usual oil were all used to. For one cannabis is biodegradable as a fuel, plastic, fibre, etc, secondly it has ZERO health implications unlike the oil used today which is not only causing cancer in so many people all over the world but killing the earth.

The human population is set to increase a whole lot more THIS SOLUTION needs to be brought to light before its too late. FFS its 2010 look what henry ford did so long ago and look how pathetic everyone in this society must be today to buy @!#$tier vehicles that get worse mileage than 100 years ago.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/050711carmileageaveragempg
Car Mileage: 1908 Ford Model T - 25 MPG
2008 EPA Average All Cars - 21 MPG

If you cant see how big oil companies control our planet go back to sleep and apologize to YOUR CHILDREN when our planet is in chaos because of something YOU support.

Everyone here consumes toxic gasoline. Why can't it be safe what are people mentally and spiritually retarded to want the more toxic choice? And it is a choice. Millions every day choose to fill their tanks with something thats hurting everything living on this planet look at the grass or the soil oh wait most soil is already acidic. Did i mention hemp/cannabis when grown in bad soil REPAIRS the soil. Mushrooms do a much better job at maintaining, repairing soil and ecosystems than anything else on this planet.

I used to be a car guy until i got sick of owning a car because of all the problems associated with it. The problems associated with car ownership are only there because of an improper fuel mixture. Car companies would go bankrupt if they sold long lasting vehicles that did not break down and ran on cheap abundant gas.

How does 50 cents a gallon sound for filling your gas tank? As compared to what is now LOL. Hemp gas would be less than 25 cents a gallon, in fact once it was really established it would be so cheap because not only is it so easy to grow but theres tons of damaged soil on planet earth that if cannabis and mushrooms and other stuff were grown collectively it would repair the damaged soil and the general health of the planet and everyone living within it. Deserts dont need to be there some were created by human beings! Human beings can also reverse those things.

This issue of cannabis being surpressed on so many levels IS THE CAUSE OF THE POLITICAL, SOCIAL AND ENERGY CRISIS all nations face on planet earth. Why buy crappy shirts from china only to need to buy more all the time? HEMP shirts would last your lifetime and you can pass them along to your grandchildren and it will still maintain its superb quality over everything else. Some hemp shirts exist but they are expensive. Why keep buying plastic crap that keeps breaking cannabis plastic would not break in fact there is a company making a cannabis fibre body for an electric car it wont be dentable. And its bio degradable

All it takes to change the world is TALK. We the people have all the power. Support hemp or support the new world order.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/050711carmileageaveragempg
Car Mileage: 1908 Ford Model T - 25 MPG
2008 EPA Average All Cars - 21 MPG

http://www.collapsemovie.com/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1503769/

I propose this collapse which people believe is not going away can the solved with hemp/cannabis oil. THC when injected into cancer cells in rats killed the cancer cells. if this experiment i speak of happens on rats it WILL be the same for human beings. I for one will be interupting a local cancer run for cancer research where i will provide evidence and have posters visible for people to see that cannabis/hemp oil cures cancer stop running from the cure. I think it will be ironic, but im sick of seeing companies extort and profit from cancer. I say enough im doing something about it, i am going to make sure that the company makes no profit from the run for cancer research this weekend. Much better than not doing anything or wasting my time bickering back and forth to someone who refuses to believe it. If you refuse to believe it fine go support the new world order but rememeber to apoligize to your children for the inhumane world you helped create.

http://www.toxicnation.ca/bpaqa canadian government says the BPA chemical in plastic is toxic. Cannabis/hemp plastic is safe and biodegradable, also can't forget that its surpressed and hidden.

Re: The REAL Remedy to the Social, Political and Energy crisis
Friday, September 17, 2010 4:35 PM on j-body.org
4:20

Friday, September 17, 2010 6:59 PM on j-body.org
Smoke weed every day . But agree with your premise here .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Friday, September 17, 2010 7:19 PM on j-body.org
Myles, did you forget the most popular use of marijuana on your chart?

Also, Myles, you sound a lot like a certain John H. Are you sure you aren't John H, using the library computer so as to not get busted for having two accounts and to give your self a likeminded conspiracy cohort?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, September 17, 2010 7:51 PM on j-body.org
Busted.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:38 PM on j-body.org
Billy the kid and defender of my waterpark could be the same people for all we know GROW UP .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search