Presidential Elections are a Fraud - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Presidential Elections are a Fraud
Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:48 AM on j-body.org
http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/PresidentialElectionsFraud.html

Great documentary produced by Lenon Honor for lots more free documentaries go to http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/lenonhonordocumentarylist.html

Re: Presidential Elections are a Fraud
Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:42 PM on j-body.org
Of course they are rigged and plus almost all presidents have been puppets meaning they're just actors in place to fool the public ( abraham lincoln ,jfk ) were real presidents its a shame the cia had to assassinate them . Go ahead flame me .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:00 PM on j-body.org
No need, John. You flame yourself.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:01 PM on j-body.org
^^ Awesome .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:01 PM on j-body.org
did you just say the cia assasinated abraham lincoln?

Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:06 PM on j-body.org
blucavvy wrote:did you just say the cia assasinated abraham lincoln?

Its just a theory that's all maybe they did lol .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:15 PM on j-body.org
wtf. some of the @!#$ that gets said in this forum is absolutely ridiculous.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:39 PM on j-body.org
blucavvy wrote:wtf. some of the @!#$ that gets said in this forum is absolutely ridiculous.

I believe they did but don't know for sure and relax man its just the net we all say crazy and wild things on it .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:45 PM on j-body.org
oh i'm completely relaxed. i just can't believe some of this.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:03 PM on j-body.org
blucavvy wrote:oh i'm completely relaxed. i just can't believe some of this.

I don't blame ya .

" Mark Twain "
Friday, September 17, 2010 5:41 AM on j-body.org
wow. on one hand this is funny as hell. on the other hand i think john h and myles really believe this, which kinda makes it scary.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Friday, September 17, 2010 6:05 AM on j-body.org
I'm sure the CIA had Lincoln killed. John Wilkes Booth really hasn't been born yet. He will be born 20 years from now in a test tube, with rapid growth DNA, then sent back in time to assassinate a past president. The reason is that if Lincoln hadn't been shot, he would have lived to be 150 year old, he would have not allowed the creation of the OSS or CIA, or the Federal Reserve to be an independent entity with the power to control our monetary system, and the world bankers would never be allowed to control the political puppets. We are actually living an alternate reality created by this drastic action, which begs the obvious paradoxical question: if it didn't happen, then how did the CIA know to take these measures to ensure it?

Friday, September 17, 2010 4:14 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:wow. on one hand this is funny as hell. on the other hand i think john h and myles really believe this, which kinda makes it scary.

Well i don't know about myles but i believe these things just don't know for sure , laugh all you want man .

" Mark Twain "
Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:08 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

John H wrote:Well i don't know about myles but i believe these things just don't know for sure , laugh all you want man .
What's really funny as hell is the statement blucavvy questioned you on. It speaks volumes. And if you don't know why, you're so uninformed on a basic level that it begs the question: do you get your information anywhere besides these conspiracy sites?

Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:35 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
John H wrote:

John H wrote:Well i don't know about myles but i believe these things just don't know for sure , laugh all you want man .
What's really funny as hell is the statement blucavvy questioned you on. It speaks volumes. And if you don't know why, you're so uninformed on a basic level that it begs the question: do you get your information anywhere besides these conspiracy sites?

I'd say i'm more informed then the average schmuck aka sheeple , no i get it from alternative media sites ( infowars, abovetopsecret which is a conspiracy site but they still have news on there and other interesting topics and there are others .) You guys say how is this info real and well how is the info you get from mainstream media any different ? They like to over hype things to the max and love to instill fear into the public but there tactics don't work on me .

I have different views on things in life then you guys so please respect that i'm just weird i guess you could say .

" Mark Twain "
Saturday, September 18, 2010 3:02 PM on j-body.org
Nothing wrong with being different, or even weird, but I would really like for you to tell me why that statement is so laughable.

I think you're smart enough.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:48 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:Nothing wrong with being different, or even weird, but I would really like for you to tell me why that statement is so laughable.

I'm sure it sounds funny and outlandish but i got a way of twisting my words ( i guess i let my emotions take over ) i don't know what to say other then that really and thanks man .

" Mark Twain "
Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:26 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Quiklilcav wrote:...but I would really like for you to tell me why that statement is so laughable.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 8:06 PM on j-body.org
I think i understand now . I should have said that it's a popular conspiracy theory that JFK got assassinated by the CIA because he wanted to get rid of the federal reserve/get rid of the CIA . I believe they did it , i really don't know that for sure though .

Hope that clears it up for you .

" Mark Twain "
Sunday, September 19, 2010 1:13 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
John H wrote:

Quiklilcav wrote:...but I would really like for you to tell me why that statement is so laughable.

if the cia assasinated abraham lincoln then the trip to the moon was fake

why would I say that?

because if they can fake presidential elections why not fake a trip to the moon?

Elections are not fraud
Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:33 PM on j-body.org
I'm not sure if this is funny or sad.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 4:34 PM on j-body.org
If one can not see what is in plain sight it is probable that person must have attention deficit disorder. WHere is the evidence there is no conspiracy? Barack Obama is a conspiracy all in himself. Fact: Obama worked for the CIA, no idea if he still does he could. saying obama didnt work for the CIA is not speaking from a factual point of view but a view of complete ignorance. Are you to believe the president of iran is not in on the game game and global stage as obama?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
http://facstaff.gpc.edu/~shale/humanities/composition/assignments/experiment/paperclip.html
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/chapter-2-the-hitler-project/

Funny George Bush's Grandfather directly funded adolf hitler and was cought because of the trading with the enemy act but was never charged because of the lack of courage people had then and still dont today as evidence in my topics proves.

Just like wrestling the enemies are enemies on stage but best of friends after the show, in politics world leaders are enemies on the world stage, but off stage in real life world leaders are best of friends and work collectively to bring the destruction of all nations into a world government. The united nations is a world government.

I posted all the evidence I did for anyone conscious enough to see it. Anyone who wants to put their heads in the sand instead of acting like responsible adults my goodness is communication not possible in this society without unenlightened, brainwashed fools attacking anyone that threatens their belief system. I say time to grow up. I have better things to do I am happy and glad I posted everything I did you can show a horse to water but you can't make him drink it. Live, Love and prosper!

My last quote from hitler below underscores my entire point.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:34 PM on j-body.org
^^ Totally agree with allot of things you have said , every president/world leader on earth are just puppets with strings attached , they lie continuously betray their fellow man .
It's like the old democrat vs republican debate both sides are actually friends with each other but one side pretends to be better then the other , voting doesn't help the country its only put there so people think they have have freedom of choice reality check you don't have a @!#$ choice in America you do what you're told or your the enemy ( I am very much against obama's all his buddies in the cia , fbi , lobbyist's , politicians , all they're stupid ass laws , bills that get passed into the senate/congress . ) Oh yea i am very much against the government too . Does that mean i hate my country no it doesn't just the scumbags running it but love the country .

George w bush is a freemason , so is obama , george w bush is part of the skull and bones fraternity .

Here's a good quote too :

Obama, Hillary, McCain....it doesn't really matter who will be the next president. All puppets with strings attached.

Love it how Obama talks the same BS as Bush: Be afraid of the terrorists and Iran! Boohh, watch out, the boogeyman will get ya! Keep that war on terror up so the "evil terrorists" won't threaten this "freedom-loving" nation. Who actually still believes that crap?

Question is.....will Americans ever wake up from their slumber of believing that their votes have any effect on the future of this country?
Will they ever stop projecting qualities on candidates they don't even remotely possess?

Democracy is the best way to control a people if you give them the illusion of choice by controlling all the choices ( aka both parties and major candidates).

Why do Americans never question the obvious manipulation of this two party system? There is NO difference between Republicans and Democrats on the upper level. In the end the president has no say anyway, no matter what party. He's just the actor in place to distract the masses as his/her strings are pulled. Bush is not a bad president, just a bad actor. The next one should be better......a better actor that is, who the masses will follow less critical.....as usual.

Who in their right mind still believes that 9/11 was executed by some arab's with box knife cutters? Apparently all the candidates do as they all support this fake war on terror with a boogeyman firm called Al Qaeda , a phantom organization created by the ones telling you they will protect you from them. They are one and the same.

There are no terrorists, other than the ones people vote for.......and so they build their own prison out of free will.

" Mark Twain "
Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:11 PM on j-body.org
wtf. first off, myles, that "plasterwall" of pics is ridiculous. i'm not even sure that i need to explain why. i mean, is that really a picture of mark wahlburg in the movie rock star? and if so what could that possibly have to do with any conspiracies? seriously now.

second, gtfo of here with all this skull and crossbones, and free mason's @!#$ people.

i don't know what else to say other than you two men should maybe look into going outside in the sunlight, interact with some other people. just remember to put your foil hats on first.

kthnxbai.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:23 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:Of course they are rigged and plus almost all presidents have been puppets meaning they're just actors in place to fool the public ( abraham lincoln ,jfk ) were real presidents its a shame the cia had to assassinate them . Go ahead flame me .

funny, since the CIA was established in 1947.

Check out my build thread!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search