What's the best form of government? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What's the best form of government?
Monday, August 23, 2010 1:58 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:lol. I'll just keep kicking the fence you yapper. Were you pissed when your brother secretly recorded you screaming at the computer?

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQbMWHiaEY

(legendary youtube video, starring......John H, from Canada, who was born in mehiko, but has german roots)

Shut up you american pansy and seriously @!#$ off .

Is the American part of that necessary? Because if it is, it's almost as if the title American is meant to be a demeaning title. If that is the case you will be offending Americans in general. That would be a low level to drop to because a few people piss you off.

Monday, August 23, 2010 3:07 PM on j-body.org
Um... the majorty of "Americans" are pansys...

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, August 23, 2010 5:54 PM on j-body.org
INFIDEL wrote:Um... the majorty of "Americans" are pansys...

Chris

Yes but thankfully not all of them .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Monday, August 23, 2010 10:36 PM on j-body.org

Chris

Especially coming from a Marine you should be ashamed of yourself. What exactly were you fighting (or at least enlisted to fight) for?

Monday, August 23, 2010 10:52 PM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:

Chris

Especially coming from a Marine you should be ashamed of yourself. What exactly were you fighting (or at least enlisted to fight) for?

For speaking the truth . There are pansys everywhere even canada but again not every single citizen is one , let's just all take a deep breath here and enjoy ourselves alright .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, August 24, 2010 1:16 AM

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search