Great leader? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Great leader?
Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:06 PM on j-body.org
His daddy, ya know the Fuc-king hojie.... was in WW2?

http://the-raw-deal.com/?p=2968

His middle name is hussein.... wake up people

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Re: Great leader?
Wednesday, August 04, 2010 6:11 PM on j-body.org
I don't know if your implying this or not but i seriously doubt hes related to saddam hussein or osama bin laden and even if he was he wouldn't disclose it to the public and even then the elite would not allow him .

I'm sure they have a team of writers or it could be just one or two persons who write his speeches and then fed through to the teleprompter there not really words from the heart or anything . It's what his masters want him to say but its all LIES ..

Have you seen the " the obama deception " documentary it would really open your eyes and if you have then disregard this sentence . There's a thread in the war forum about it and i posted the full length high quality version on the thread .

He is a puppet set in place to fool the american public into thinking he will fix your problems bring the troops home yadda yadda but he lied but man they are good at fooling the dumbass public but i don't blame them for being deceived they have been brainwashed for years by bush and his lies and now obama .

I hope your looking forward to the " NWO " and being chipped and spied on , total police state ... God help us all .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, August 04, 2010 6:20 PM

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, August 04, 2010 8:23 PM on j-body.org
No, not at all, just wanted to make clear that he is a hodgie, after all, his first month in office, he "visited the troops".... what every good islamic person dose once in his\her life. (go to mecca)

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:18 AM on j-body.org
Once i got into reading conspiracies and the like something most people wouldn't bother reading then i realized that obama is a puppet president but what can ya do about it really .

I've read on conspiracy sites that he is a muslim but who the hell really knows . I don't believe he is a muslim or islamic like you say but i could be wrong .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Friday, August 06, 2010 9:05 PM on j-body.org
He takes off his shoes to go in to a building near DC.......

And all the others in the pics are not of Caucasian, or Latino descent......

Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search