NWO-fema camps- martial law-antichrist - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NWO-fema camps- martial law-antichrist
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 7:56 PM on j-body.org

google :

The Council on Foreign Relations
The Bilderberg Group
Trilateral Commission
New World Order
World Government
North American Union
Military Industrial Complex
Federal Reserve fraud
Security and Prosperity Partnership
Martial Law
Freedom to Fascism
Big Brother Society
Police State

In conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government.

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through a totalitarian world government, which would replace sovereign nation-states and put an end to international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

What is the Federal Emergency Management Agency? Simply put, it is the "secret government". This agency has powers and authority that go well beyond any other agency in the nation. What can FEMA do? It can suspend laws. It can move entire populations. It can arrest and detain citizens without a warrant and can hold them without a trial. It can seize property, food supplies, and transportation systems. And it can even suspend the Constitution of the United States.

When the first concept had been presented, its original mission was to assure the survivability of the United States Government in the event of a nuclear attack. It's secondary function was to be a Federal coordinating body during times of domestic disasters. These disasters consisted of earthquakes, floods, and hurricanes.

The "secret" black helicopters that are reported throughout the US, mainly in the West California, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Colorado areas are flown by FEMA personnel. It has been given the responsibility for many new national disasters such as forest fires, home heating emergencies, refugee situations, riots, and emergency planning for nuclear and toxic incidents. It works together with the Sixth Army in the West.

A series of Executive Orders (EO) was used to create FEMA. It does not matter whether an EO is Constitutional or not, it becomes a law simply by being published in the Federal Registry. These orders go around Congress.

Quote:
"WHY do you THINK that they have the Marines in place in Billings, Montana, " he bragged. He explained that MARINES would be used most heavily in Montana(and NATIONWIDE) under martial law...and he was evidently quite proud of their role. He admitted they had been hardened to kill...and that killing women and children would be a part of their agenda wherever deemed necessary.

WHY? He said that under a state of war or martial law, it is a known fact that women can be used and even children to convey information to"the enemy." (OR to combat US forces.)

He shared then how many men in his platoon stationed overseas had been killed or hurt because a Marine refused his orders, to fire on an eight year old child. The child was suspected to be a courier for the Mujahideen, transporting information about Marine logistics and whereabouts,to the Moslems they were fighting. And as a result of enemy information getting through, many men in his platoon were injured or killed by resultant Moslem attack.

TERMINATION IN THE PRISONER BOXCARS, MARINE STYLE-
"LIKE SHEEP LED TO SLAUGHTER"

We discussed what would happen ONCE people were arrested under martial law and brought into these boxcars. MARINE style.

Quote:
He said, "In many cases they won't even waste a bullet on them. MANY WILL NEVER REACH THE CAMPS ALIVE. They have this thing we called a 'staple gun'..." I asked him to elaborate. "This 'gun' shoots out a long metal rod that hits another piece of metal...they just hold that to someone's head like a gun and...."

He was in fact describing a STUN GUN, the same kind used to stun cattle and sheep in slaughterhouses prior to processing.

I understood. With the same effect that a BULLET THRU THE HEAD, favored by military for dispatching people under such circumstances, would have. Only THIS way, the American people will become LIKE SHEEP LED TO SLAUGHTER...literally.

and like dumb sheep led to slaughter, civilians arrested under martial law are not even considered worth the cost of a bullet...

Quote:
RED-FLAG/BLACK FLAG- MARINE STANDARDS FOR "WHO SHALL LIVE, WHO SHALL DIE"

We discussed various LISTS or status of people, once arrested, under MARTIAL LAW would have. You know, like FEMA RED-BLUE lists, etc.

He responded by admitting that FEMA WAS ONLY A FRONT FOR SUCH OPERATIONS, and that IN FACT IT WOULD BE THE US MILITARY (with foreign troop assistance, UN/NATO/Pfp etc.,) OPERATING THE BOXCARS AND DEATHCAMPS.

He said that the Marines had their RED FLAGGED people and BLACK FLAGGED people. When people come up RED FLAG on their computerized list, it is a person that will be arrested and taken to military camps, but may be "salvageable" (or can be rehabilitated, re-educated, etc.)

But when people come up BLACK FLAGGED, they will be arrested and PUT TO DEATH.
NO questions asked.

He went on to describe the newer weapons the US military had developed to be used against civilian resistance. Grenades that have caustic substances that when exploded, will eat away any CHEM/BIO BODY SUIT that a resister may be wearing for protection under MARTIAL LAW. Projectiles with uranium shells that when fired will pass through buildings with such power and velocity that they will suck human bodies right out with them through the hole they create in buildings as they emerge (of course destroying the bodies in the process). And more.

THE COMING REALITY OF MICROWAVING DEATH CAMPS UNDER MARTIAL LAW-

He also confirmed the reality of microwave related weapons as well.

I mentioned that in my research on MILITARY DETENTION CAMPS and termination facilities, I knew about GASSING/CREMATORY facilities, and MICROWAVING deathcamps as well.

Quote:
WIth the smile of a hardened soldier, he replied, "The MICROWAVING facilities have been around since the 1950's. THEY ARE ALREADY BEING USED IN PLACES LIKE KOSOVO and other places...they make our clean-up much more easy after executions. The bodies don't EXPLODE...they IMPLODE or collapse from the inside...."

The Antichrist!--also described in the Bible as the "son of perdition" & the "beast"!

Like Hitler, who was one of history's antichrist archetypes, he will have great charisma & speaking ability, "a mouth speaking great things".

The Antichrist will rise to power on a wave of world euphoria, as he temporarily saves the world from its desperate economic, military & political problems with a brilliant 7-year plan for world peace, economic stability & religious freedom.

The Antichrist could well rise out of the current chaos in the former Soviet Union. The prophet Ezekiel names him as the ruler of "Magog", a name that Biblical scholars agree denotes a country or region of peoples to the north of Israel. Many have interpreted this to mean modern day Russia. His power base will include the leading nations of Europe, whose leaders, the Bible says, will "give their power & strength unto the beast."

Please discuss .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: NWO-fema camps- martial law-antichrist
Monday, August 09, 2010 10:41 PM on j-body.org
i did some research the other day, really interesting stuff in youtube about the nwo, and all the secret society, pretty crazy bro

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 2:28 AM on j-body.org

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:49 AM on j-body.org
David Cisneros wrote:i did some research the other day, really interesting stuff in youtube about the nwo, and all the secret society, pretty crazy bro

Yea it's crazy .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:59 PM on j-body.org
^ sippin the koolaid ^

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 8:02 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:^ sippin the koolaid ^

What's that supposed to mean ? and no i don't drink that garbage .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, August 10, 2010 8:03 PM

" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 8:41 PM on j-body.org
Google is your non-conspiracy-theory buddy:

Sippin' de Aid de Kool

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:10 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Google is your non-conspiracy-theory buddy:

Sippin' de Aid de Kool

Ok thanks dude .

" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:32 PM on j-body.org
You're welcome, bro.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:12 AM on j-body.org
Are you for real, as in like you really are wrapped up in all of these conspiracies?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:44 AM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:Are you for real, as in like you really are wrapped up in all of these conspiracies?

I'll tell you something right now that you most likely won't believe and you will call me crazy as have others but these conspiracies are ones that have some evidence to back them up you can google all the info i have presented here and if you don't wanna believe in these things that's ok . It's scary knowing these things and to some it might make them paranoid but i ain't even though it might seem like it .

Seriously go do research if you have to maybe put your mind at ease . Sooon my good friend you will see .

" Mark Twain "

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1:17 PM on j-body.org
...because everything a Google search turns up is completely true.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1:24 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
I drive a silver car wrote:Are you for real, as in like you really are wrapped up in all of these conspiracies?
I'll tell you something right now that you most likely won't believe and you will call me crazy as have others but these conspiracies are ones that have some vague, misconstrued, or blatently falsified evidence snipped together with deceiving commentary by untenable and biased sources to back them up you can google all the info i have presented here and the debunkings presented elsewhere and if you don't wanna believe in these things that's ok . It's scary believing these things and to some it might make them paranoid but i ain't even though it might seem like it .

Seriously go do research if you have to maybe put your mind at ease . Sooon my good friend you will see .
FTFY

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 2:13 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

I'll tell you something right now that you most likely won't believe and you will call me crazy as have others but these conspiracies are ones that have some evidence to back them up you can google all the info i have presented here and if you don't wanna believe in these things that's ok . It's scary knowing these things and to some it might make them paranoid but i ain't even though it might seem like it .

I think the majority of conspiracies out their can be debunked with simple common sense let alone additional proof moving forward if needed.

just the two you've mentioned recently

9-11 bombs were in place. Just by saying this you would have to believe that all parties that would be involved with something of this size would have to be horrible people. You would basically be saying that not one decent person involved would come forward after murdering thousands of Americans. No.

Fluoride and water. You said something like it numbs people to just follow along or something like that (not going to re-read the thread). If that was the case than since the advent of bottled water and its huge success with popularity people should be wigging out the past decade since they are finally coming to. again no.

I guess your into what your into, it would just suck to be so paranoid and feel that anything and everything was out to hold down the good of the people and make us all mindless followers of the almighty beaver alien. I could see conspiracies here and there for cover ups but half of these that you believe are too big of scale or just downright not feasible.

my $0.02

(P.S. I work for the almighty beaver alien and I'm slowly trapping all of you into my web of bs so that I can gain access to your monetary funds and make you crap barking gorillas).
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 5:15 PM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:
John H wrote:

I think the majority of conspiracies out their can be debunked with simple common sense let alone additional proof moving forward if needed.

just the two you've mentioned recently

9-11 bombs were in place. Just by saying this you would have to believe that all parties that would be involved with something of this size would have to be horrible people. You would basically be saying that not one decent person involved would come forward after murdering thousands of Americans. No.

Fluoride and water. You said something like it numbs people to just follow along or something like that (not going to re-read the thread). If that was the case than since the advent of bottled water and its huge success with popularity people should be wigging out the past decade since they are finally coming to. again no.

I guess your into what your into, it would just suck to be so paranoid and feel that anything and everything was out to hold down the good of the people and make us all mindless followers of the almighty beaver alien. I could see conspiracies here and there for cover ups but half of these that you believe are too big of scale or just downright not feasible.

my $0.02

(P.S. I work for the almighty beaver alien and I'm slowly trapping all of you into my web of bs so that I can gain access to your monetary funds and make you crap barking gorillas).

HaHa agreed and i read that the russian''s and german's did this to their prisoner's to keep them stupid and docile . i'll give you the link here so you can read : http://www.communicationagents.com/chris/2005/05/17/fluoride_to_make_prisoners_stupid_docile.htm

Well the reason no one comes forward is cause if they did they would most likely be assassinated , and if this someone who had inside knowledge and they were known all over the usa came forward they would be dead soon after they released a statement saying what happened then . Example george w bush i believe he had inside knowledge but if he did come out publicly and admit it then ^^ .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, August 11, 2010 5:54 PM

" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:33 PM on j-body.org
John H....look me in the eye, and tell me that you have never read one of Kevin Trudeau's books. I dare you.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:02 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:John H....look me in the eye, and tell me that you have never read one of Kevin Trudeau's books. I dare you.

Why so you can call me crazy ? and to answer your question yes i have read them and they opened my eyes quite a bit . If it wasn't for those books i might not have the same outlook on life . Good books i recommend everyone read them and then do tons of research and if you still don't believe that then the real world ain't for you . ( this last part isn't aimed at you defender of my waterpark ) ..

" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:31 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

and to answer your question yes i have read them and they opened my eyes quite a bit . If it wasn't for those books i might not have the same outlook on life .

I knew it. i just knew it. Flouride in the water.....microwave ovens causing cancer.....colodial silver cure-alls, and a government owned and operated by the pharmacutical companies to deliberately give us cancer and all manner of diseases, just so they can sell us the expensive "cures" that they just so happen to own the patent on .....right? And it must be true, becaue the government has been trying to shut him down for years ...right?

You are forever, in my book and wack job John H. I had a roommate in college that set up shop in our room, sitting in the dark, with electrodes running to silver rods, sitting in cups of distilled water....making colodial silver, which was going going to cure something because it was a natural antibotic/ disinfectant.

Kevin Trudeau is one of the biggest snake oil peddlers of the modern age. This fool writes all sorts of books claiming to cure cancer, get you out of debt, make you lose weight etc. All lies. Nothing but a huckster and a charleton. And you buy these books while watching his imitation "The View" informercial late at night....right?

God help us all. Flouride in the water.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:56 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:
Quote:

and to answer your question yes i have read them and they opened my eyes quite a bit . If it wasn't for those books i might not have the same outlook on life .

I knew it. i just knew it. Flouride in the water.....microwave ovens causing cancer.....colodial silver cure-alls, and a government owned and operated by the pharmacutical companies to deliberately give us cancer and all manner of diseases, just so they can sell us the expensive "cures" that they just so happen to own the patent on .....right? And it must be true, becaue the government has been trying to shut him down for years ...right?

You are forever, in my book and wack job John H. I had a roommate in college that set up shop in our room, sitting in the dark, with electrodes running to silver rods, sitting in cups of distilled water....making colodial silver, which was going going to cure something because it was a natural antibotic/ disinfectant.

Kevin Trudeau is one of the biggest snake oil peddlers of the modern age. This fool writes all sorts of books claiming to cure cancer, get you out of debt, make you lose weight etc. All lies. Nothing but a huckster and a charleton. And you buy these books while watching his imitation "The View" informercial late at night....right?

God help us all. Flouride in the water.

No i didn't buy these books my bro had them and i read them is there are a problem with that ? You should be glad i'm not a total whack job cause if i was i would of done things i would regret .

You know what you should do if you don't like him go to his place of residence and tell him how you feel but you wouldn't do that now would ya .

you call me crazy - i say informed

you call me a whack job - i say intelligent species

you call me paranoid - i say more like prepared

You just wanted to know right just so you can argue cause you have no life , and i don't watch the idiot box like so many others here . Quit trying to discredit everyone you don't agree with .

" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:20 PM on j-body.org
Isn't it funny how I pinned you down as a Trudeauite...without you ever having mentioned him? You people all sound the same.

Let me ask you this: Would you drink a can of diet coke each day for a month, if someone paid you two hundered dollars per month...for a whole year?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:40 PM on j-body.org
@!#$ you dumbass ^^^

" Mark Twain "

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:01 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:@!#$ you dumbass ^^^

i don't get the hostility here... is it because he's right? or is it because you're wrong?

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:27 PM on j-body.org
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:
John H wrote:@!#$ you dumbass ^^^

i don't get the hostility here... is it because he's right? or is it because you're wrong?

I believe it's the other way around haha . Don't matter really what we type here anyways it's all good .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:48 AM

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:45 AM on j-body.org
That link you gave also have a link for a Homo diet.

Web sites:
Robin Good
Dr. Rath
Horowitz
Hulda Clark
Howard Rheingold
Lawrence Lessig
Life Extension
Soil and Health
Homo Diet
We Want to Live

Your site lost credit right there. I'm just kidding I thought that was funny though.

You can go back and fourth all day long with certain additives. Look at vitamin C just for a small example. 10 years ago you couldn't get enough of it, it was great for your body and had a positive affects. Recently all of a sudden to much vitamin C can cause cancer. You will always find debating sides that will find evidence that will back their side of an argument and in most cases leaving the big picture of their findings.

Even on the site that you posted he mentions how he has been drinking bottled water for years and it his helped change is health and life, along with no pop, maintaining his weight within 7lbs of his high school weight and staying away from certain sweeteners and additives found in diet pops and various items.

No shti he would notice a good healthy lifestyle. As would anyone that takes good care of their self. Everyone knows pop is bad for you and you shouldn't drink too much, everyone knows to take good care of your body and watch your weight and everyone knows there are some artificial additives that you should avoid digesting high quantities also including natural ingredients such as salt.

Again this brings a simple point that since that advent and popularity of bottled water and the vast quantities of people who primarily drink bottled water. Wouldn't things now be clicking in their minds and apparently become hyper highly sharpened individuals?

You can go back and fourth and if you try hard enough you can bring evidence against anything in one way shape or form, if you try hard enough you might be able to prove something like the government is polluting the air to make people want to pay additional taxes in the month of September (that was sarcasm don't go researching that).

I don't care what kind of books you want to read or if your a big time conspiracy theory fan. I do think you over do it and you take some of the wildest conspiracies at the highest scales and put way to much effort into believing them, crap that might be the fluoride talking.

Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:57 AM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:That link you gave also have a link for a Homo diet.

Web sites:
Robin Good
Dr. Rath
Horowitz
Hulda Clark
Howard Rheingold
Lawrence Lessig
Life Extension
Soil and Health
Homo Diet
We Want to Live

Your site lost credit right there. I'm just kidding I thought that was funny though.

You can go back and fourth all day long with certain additives. Look at vitamin C just for a small example. 10 years ago you couldn't get enough of it, it was great for your body and had a positive affects. Recently all of a sudden to much vitamin C can cause cancer. You will always find debating sides that will find evidence that will back their side of an argument and in most cases leaving the big picture of their findings.

Even on the site that you posted he mentions how he has been drinking bottled water for years and it his helped change is health and life, along with no pop, maintaining his weight within 7lbs of his high school weight and staying away from certain sweeteners and additives found in diet pops and various items.

No shti he would notice a good healthy lifestyle. As would anyone that takes good care of their self. Everyone knows pop is bad for you and you shouldn't drink too much, everyone knows to take good care of your body and watch your weight and everyone knows there are some artificial additives that you should avoid digesting high quantities also including natural ingredients such as salt.

Again this brings a simple point that since that advent and popularity of bottled water and the vast quantities of people who primarily drink bottled water. Wouldn't things now be clicking in their minds and apparently become hyper highly sharpened individuals?

You can go back and fourth and if you try hard enough you can bring evidence against anything in one way shape or form, if you try hard enough you might be able to prove something like the government is polluting the air to make people want to pay additional taxes in the month of September (that was sarcasm don't go researching that).

I don't care what kind of books you want to read or if your a big time conspiracy theory fan. I do think you over do it and you take some of the wildest conspiracies at the highest scales and put way to much effort into believing them, crap that might be the fluoride talking.

Totally understand you man and haha.

" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search