James David Manning....The Black White Supremecist - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
James David Manning....The Black White Supremecist
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 6:30 PM on j-body.org
I never post in here but saw these videos and figured to throw them up.

May be a repost, idk. I just saw these today.

His views are a little extreme if you ask me, But I love it in the first video when he say's "White people are going to RIOT!!.......And I hope they let me join them!" Reminds me of Clayton Bigsby

Thoughts?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, May 05, 2010 7:41 AM

Re: James David Manning
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 7:09 PM on j-body.org
It isn't just blacks with the slave mentality. More and more, Americans as a whole are willingly becoming subserviant to the masters in government.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 8:12 PM on j-body.org
I just think he's crazy and find some of his ramblings funny

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 3:19 PM on j-body.org
he's far from a white supremacist. he's rallying for people to boycott businesses in harlem so whites get out of the area, leaving harlem to its "rightful inheritors:" black people.

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 3:47 PM on j-body.org
A real life Uncle Ruckus! I kept expecting him to break into song: "Don't trust them big nostrils over yondah... suck up so much air it'll make you wondah!!!"

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 6:25 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:he's far from a white supremacist. he's rallying for people to boycott businesses in harlem so whites get out of the area, leaving harlem to its "rightful inheritors:" black people.

I know he's not a white supremacist, As I said in my post, He reminds me of clayton bigsby a little

Uncle Ruckus is more fitting though haha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search