How is this ad Offensive, REALLY??? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: How is this ad Offensive, REALLY???
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:47 AM on j-body.org
I never worry about offending someone.

I am also hardly never offended by anything. (or is it hardly ever?)

If I piss someone off, well they can just get the sand out of their vagina and screw off. Whatever happened to just flat out telling people that?

Its gotton so bad (like sndsgood said) that I actually enjoy offending people sometimes.

Friday, March 05, 2010 5:58 AM on j-body.org
hardly never offended would mean you were offended most of the time you politically correct pussy lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, March 05, 2010 6:29 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:I never worry about offending someone.

I am also hardly never offended by anything. (or is it hardly ever?)

If I piss someone off, well they can just get the sand out of their vagina and screw off. Whatever happened to just flat out telling people that?

Its gotton so bad (like sndsgood said) that I actually enjoy offending people sometimes.

QTF

@!#$ people being to sensitive over @!#$, oh he called me *insert insult here* im going to cry to the world because i was brought up to believe everyone should be treated equally.

i can see getting treated equally, but when every other race (and women) pull out there get out of jail free cards, it pisses me off. if you act like a retard i will treat you like a retard rather you get offended or not. what if the guy had a mullet ran out of the place, and got in a camaro, think the south would get pissed? i wouldn't i would laugh my ass off.

sterotypes are funny because most of them are true.

Friday, March 05, 2010 10:43 PM on j-body.org
Stereotypes are almost always based on a small amount of fact....

A lot of black people like fired chicken, hate mayonnaise, and smoke newports.... just not all of them.

Now saying something to purposley offend someone is one thing.... If you directed it towards a particular person as an insult, or called someones kid a retard when they had down syndrome... then ya, your being an @!#$..

But calling someone a retard because they are just "being a tard" and someone with a retarded kid happens to overhear you can starts getting all pissy... well screw them... those people need to stop breeding.

Friday, March 05, 2010 11:02 PM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:Stereotypes are almost always based on a small amount of fact....

A lot of black people like fired chicken, hate mayonnaise, and smoke newports.... just not all of them.

Now saying something to purposley offend someone is one thing.... If you directed it towards a particular person as an insult, or called someones kid a retard when they had down syndrome... then ya, your being an @!#$..

But calling someone a retard because they are just "being a tard" and someone with a retarded kid happens to overhear you can starts getting all pissy... well screw them... those people need to stop breeding.

QFT

people are to fukin sensitive!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search