Team Obama gets a big FU from the networks - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Team Obama gets a big FU from the networks
Friday, October 23, 2009 7:51 AM on j-body.org

Re: Team Obama gets a big FU from the networks
Friday, October 23, 2009 9:16 AM on j-body.org
Wow. I'm pleasantly shocked that they would stand up like that.

They must have finally realized that one the precedent is set for them to shut out one, they will more than likely start to shut out others.

Friday, October 23, 2009 10:21 AM on j-body.org
Damn fine way to protect the Constitution!

Friday, October 23, 2009 1:45 PM on j-body.org
Whitehouse says FoxNews isn't a legit news organization...
Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:04 PM
ScottaWhite Online

Quote Reply

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_fox_news

beck o'reily, hannity, Yeah they are commentators. That is very true (albeit very troublesome common taters)

is anyone else thinking that this may be an opening salvo to restrict foxnews access to the whitehouse by simply equating them with tabloid status or the like? Perhaps a revival of the fairness doctrine is in the works once again?

I told you so.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, October 23, 2009 6:10 PM on j-body.org
Well goshdang, I realize that a lot of folks around here hate the obommer, but holymoly, this place used to be a breeding ground for bushbashers and bamaboners. Where in tarnation bave they gotten off to? 'bout the only time you here from them anymore is when have some convoluted unemployment figures to wave around. I suppose if they're around they're probably thinking. "shucks, these ignernt hayseed rightwingers just keep yammering about how Obama sucks and quoting foxnews, so why bother trying to defend him?"

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, October 23, 2009 6:34 PM on j-body.org

that's where they went.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, October 23, 2009 7:49 PM on j-body.org
I just see a tiny blue question mark

Saturday, October 24, 2009 9:56 PM on j-body.org
I won't last. You honestly think that all of the left wing media will continue to stand up for Fox? The left wing media has done nothing but drool over O since his campain days and they still won't say anything negative about what he's doing. He's still their one.
Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:33 AM on j-body.org
I said it in the other post...i'll say it here.

If Fox News is so inaccurate and tabloid trash then why doesn't Obama or ANY of Obama's staff have the balls to come on ANY Fox show and debate it or expose their lies? They refuse to appear on Fox News. Why be so scared of them if they are a tabloid joke, can't tell the truth, and not real news? Seems like it would be pretty easy to make Fox News look stupid and make them eat their words if everything they report is bullsh*t.

Why is it they are so scared that the White House can only comment on and about Fox News on other news stations from a safe distance? Seems like a pussy move to me.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Monday, October 26, 2009 11:04 AM on j-body.org
Jookycola wrote:I said it in the other post...i'll say it here.

If Fox News is so inaccurate and tabloid trash then why doesn't Obama or ANY of Obama's staff have the balls to come on ANY Fox show and debate it or expose their lies? They refuse to appear on Fox News. Why be so scared of them if they are a tabloid joke, can't tell the truth, and not real news? Seems like it would be pretty easy to make Fox News look stupid and make them eat their words if everything they report is bullsh*t.

Why is it they are so scared that the White House can only comment on and about Fox News on other news stations from a safe distance? Seems like a pussy move to me.

BINGO! It is the same reason they won't face Rush Hannity Beck ect.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search