and more Racism [Jimmy Carter ] - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
and more Racism [Jimmy Carter ]
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 5:34 AM on j-body.org
the racism keeps getting worst and worst in the world of politics and I'm sick of this bull @!#$

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/15/carter.obama/index.html

"He grouped Wilson's shout of "You lie!" during Obama's speech in that category, according to AP. "I think it's based on racism. There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president," he said."

If you do not agree with the president, it's now based on racism? WTF!

and then he said

"The president is not only the head of government, he is the head of state. And no matter who he is or how much we disagree with his policies, the president should be treated with respect."

If we disagree with the president, we are a minority racist and a political terrorist. I think everyone knows that, but it was on CNN last night and I think the racism in America is getting worst.
and if you get on CNN to argue that it is not racism, CNN will say YES IT IS and basically puts their hand in your mouth.

Re: and more Racism [Jimmy Carter ]
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 5:40 AM on j-body.org
and I don't think those who disagree with the president are minority racist and political terrorist, but Jimmy carter and CNN think they are in fact racist and that is IT.
that's
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 6:51 AM on j-body.org
Eh, it's Carter. He has always been an idiot.

As far as respect for the President, let's see: it was patriotic to call Bush a liar and boo him when he spoke to Congress, and it was patriotic to launch an all-out smear campaign with the help of the main stream media.

However, it's racist to criticize Obama. It's racist to call him out on a lie that can be proven in 2 seconds. It's racist to say you disagree with him policies.

There is no double standard, it's all in your head.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 8:03 AM on j-body.org
I think calling any president "liar" is a bit of an easy taunt. I mean Jesus... Nixon was not a crook? Gerald Ford pardonned all those people out of the goodness of his heart? Reagan didn't know about Iran Contra? Clinton (Or Clitin' as Carlin was so fond of calling him) did not have sexual relations with that woman? Bush II was certain that Irak had weapons of mass destruction? Obama's goal of universal health isn't motivated purely as an economical stimulus package? (You know... reduce health spending so people will buy crap and worry about the increase in taxes for the next term)

To be perfectly honest, it's not what presidents DO that annoys me, but the lies that they use to sell their policies. Obama doesn't care about the planet. None of his policies are based on being green. It's all about saving fuel and becoming energy independent. It's been that way since the first energy crisis in the early 70's. As for Bush II, the smear campaign was mostly focused on the fact that nobody seemed to know why they were going into Irak when the guys who blew up the WTC were in Afghanistan, and whatever evidence was presented was flimsier than toilet paper. I'm not saying impeach the man, Bush did nothing illegal, but he did waste a lot of money and time on a "what if?" situation that turned out to be a paper tiger.

As for Carter. Well, he comes from an era when racial issues were very much first and forefront. I mean he comes from a time where seeing dogs being sicced on civil rights marchers was a common sight and where being in the Ku Klux Klan wouldn't hurt your political career in some places. So there's a bit of that mentality clouding his view of the situation. Do people hate Obama because he's sort of black? Oh yeah. Do people really do think he's not from here and that he's a muslim and that he's the antichrist? That too. As for whatshisface yelling "You Lie!", that's his perogative and I don't think it was racial. However, I still don't see the opposition with universal health care. From what I can tell it costs you more money to use your system than ours, and yours isn't better. Might be prettier and you might get treated faster for little things, but when it comes to life and death it's pretty much the same in both places.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:30 AM on j-body.org
people who disagree with obama have been accused of being racist from day one--it certainly wasnt about to stop after he became president. i just find myself severely disappointed with america and the media because it seems the race card is being pulled more NOW that obama has been elected than before.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:27 AM on j-body.org
u guess this means every black person who voted for obama is a racist because they didnt vote for the whiteman.

another way for people to take something basica and simple and try and make it the worst possible thing they can to get ratings and create a stink.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:54 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:u guess this means every black person who voted for obama is a racist because they didnt vote for the whiteman.

another way for people to take something basica and simple and try and make it the worst possible thing they can to get ratings and create a stink.

sorry sndsgood. blacks can't be racist. they use the same damn vocabular that little johnny whitey uses. and little johnny whitey is called the racist, while the black person is "represent'n"

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:28 AM on j-body.org
Carter is just playing the game and stirring the shtt. This is a mere distraction. What is @!#$ up is his comments are getting airtime while things like ACORN's willingness to help a pimp and prostitute bring 13 13yr old girls from Elsalvador is going uncovered by the midstream media.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:06 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:Carter is just playing the game and stirring the shtt. This is a mere distraction. What is @!#$ up is his comments are getting airtime while things like ACORN's willingness to help a pimp and prostitute bring 13 13yr old girls from Elsalvador is going uncovered by the midstream media.

Man wade someone ruffled your feathers with the ACORN thing. granted it is an absolute crock of shi* that this is going uncovered by any news source.

i hate to say it thought when i see pimp and prosititute in the same sentence i can't help but have that White Stripes song flash back into my head.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:40 PM on j-body.org
Isn't Jimmy in his 90's now.. just ignore him. ALTHOUGH a have a large suspicion a large amount of people who dislike the president are racist.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 1:39 PM on j-body.org
and i have a feeling allot of people who dislike mccain are antiwhite........

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:42 PM on j-body.org
NIY-GRRRRRR

carter is a dumb ass.

remember all the "habituate for humanity" crap back 4 years ago.... isn't he the figure head of it?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:47 PM on j-body.org
Like it or not racism still exist. I see it at work and in public and I have heard "hang on if this president actually gets the country moving, the nig**** are going to say 'it took a black man to save the country,' which is why I hope he falls." I looked at him with eye brow in the air, and thought; "wow." People like him are many.
Was Wilson's out burst racist motivated; maybe. The man has history of not being to kosher. He voted keep the confederate flag flying, he spoke out badly on the woman that claim Strom Thurmond was her father, it also does not help he's from the south and oddly earned more that $5 million for his future campaign in 5 days as his opponent is only made about $300K.
Is Carter insane, I don't think so, in the past he has said things how they are. And in this case, him being from the south, he probably has an insight of how sh-it works in Wilson's neck of the woods that the rest of the country can't see. Two thing are for sure, nobody in public today will admit to being racist and the White House is not publicly using the race card on this.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 6:29 PM on j-body.org
Blacks voted for BO just because he's black. Every black that I've asked at work has openly admitted that that is the only reason. They all say they're gonna get theirs now. Get what.....higher taxes, free health care, free money from the rich?

I'm about at my point with anyone that thinks that I owe them something for nothing I had to do with. You want something? Work for it. You don't hear Native American Indians crying and saying that everyone owes them something and they've had it worse than anyone else.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 6:31 PM on j-body.org
Forgot to add.....racism won't go anywhere......'till judgement day.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 8:19 PM on j-body.org
So what if the flag flys....

Tenth Amendment......ya know, what the f-ing war was over in the first place?

I don't think race had anything to do with it. It is convenient to use the excuse, thus it gets used. I am happy however, that the administration has not played the card.

I have not seen racism in a long time... Up here in WI. When I was down south, a little.. Kool Kar Klub... type @!#$. but all and all, I have never been exposed to it, and I am naive to most of that kind of crap.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, September 17, 2009 4:44 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Like it or not racism still exist. I see it at work and in public and I have heard "hang on if this president actually gets the country moving, the nig**** are going to say 'it took a black man to save the country,' which is why I hope he falls." I looked at him with eye brow in the air, and thought; "wow." People like him are many.
Was Wilson's out burst racist motivated; maybe. The man has history of not being to kosher. He voted keep the confederate flag flying, he spoke out badly on the woman that claim Strom Thurmond was her father, it also does not help he's from the south and oddly earned more that $5 million for his future campaign in 5 days as his opponent is only made about $300K.
Is Carter insane, I don't think so, in the past he has said things how they are. And in this case, him being from the south, he probably has an insight of how sh-it works in Wilson's neck of the woods that the rest of the country can't see. Two thing are for sure, nobody in public today will admit to being racist and the White House is not publicly using the race card on this.

ahhh so youve heard some guys use the ni$%$r refrence so there are obviously many of him. so if i personally have never heard anyone call him a n#$%$r then it most mean no one is racist?

oh he's from the south so he must be a racist. yet Jimmy carter is from the south but he can't be a racist? allot of people voted to keep the confederate flag who arn't racist, there were even blacks that wanted to keep the flag so that doesnt automiatically make you a racist. neither does coming from the south. the white house doesnt need to publicy play the race card because anytime anyone is against obama, his supports just throw it out for them. anytime you disagree with obama its because your a racist. its a joke, its like the boy who cried wolf.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:17 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama's spokesman publicly disagreed with former President Jimmy Carter on Wednesday over Carter's contention that some conservative opposition to Obama is based on race.

"The president does not think it is based on the color of his skin," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told reporters.
Link.

Looks like Jimmy got thrown under the bus. I think was off his rocker for this one. Wilson may or may not be racist - his outburst didn't indicate as much either way.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:32 PM on j-body.org
^^ Although I feel it's a hollow statement, I'm still happy that he said it, as it will hopefully quell the rest of the idiocy of racism claims out there.

I heard a montage of sound bites the other day from the MSM reports of Wilson's outburst, and there were over 30 statements from reporters and commentators calling Wilson a racist, and a good portion of them referring to him being from the south. I find it more exposing of the ridiculousness of a claim like that when they're showing their own prejudices in the report. LOL.

Friday, September 18, 2009 5:20 AM on j-body.org
i just wonder at peoples mentality that anytime anyone considers something of the opposite of a black person that it is soley based on his color. id consider myself more a racist if i sat there and agreed with a person of a diffrent color just so i wouldn't look to be a racist in peoples eyes.

Friday, September 18, 2009 11:52 PM on j-body.org
You havnt come across racism in Wisconsin? Damn dude you must be sheltered or something LOL.....

It's alive and well over here in Minnesota..... and I know for a fact it is in WI also....

You know what..... people have a right to be racist ... is being racist wrong? probably..... but people have the right to be wrong..... so there's really nothing you can do about it....

If someone calls you a nigger.... just pull out your gat and pop one in is ass.......

Some people need to really quit there pussy whining...... god damn do you think I dont see people say and do things that make me want to litterally kill them on a DAILY basis? I dont sit in the corner and cry like a little pussy bitch... I either ignore or confront the person....

And so what..... Jimmy wasnt a pussy either..... and he spoke his mind...... who gives a damn.... if you dont like it fine..... but the second you start whining about it... and crying to people because you got your feelings hurt...... F-you...

Im not a racist person by nature.... but I do find it funny at times..... some of the crap people fight about is so stupid its hilarious....

Although I have openly used the words "Sand Nigger" or "Dune Coon" in the past...... but ques where I learned that.... working for the government.

Chances are if your offended by something..... you need to be...

Quit screming bloody murder every freaking time race is brought up...... no one cares..... especially the ones bringing it up.... and stop using race as a damn excuse for everything..... that just makes you as bad as any racists..

Saturday, September 19, 2009 6:31 AM on j-body.org
No, I'm not talking about people using there First Amendment Right.

I'm Talking about people that go and Do something about it. Lynching, hanging's, shootings (LOL.....is "black on black raciest, or self hate?"

Chris

Saturday, September 19, 2009 6:56 AM on j-body.org
"black on black raciest, or self hate?"

According to the likes of Sharpton, its conditioned racism.

Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:30 AM on j-body.org
Knoxfire Esquire wrote:From what I can tell it costs you more money to use your system than ours, and yours isn't better. Might be prettier and you might get treated faster for little things, but when it comes to life and death it's pretty much the same in both places.

I'd disagree. The death rate in America, once adjusted for deaths that cannot be attributed to medical aspects (murder, suicide, accidents) is the best in the Western world.

85% of American do not want a change. To me, that means the people have spoken. You may have had to find your system palatable because it was foisted upon you and it's human nature to accept and make the best of it. Nonetheless, when real raw data is examined and compared, I daresay you'd feel a bit less "meh" about the differences

Saturday, September 19, 2009 12:05 PM on j-body.org
Whats the matter Bill?
Don't want others taking the money that an entrepreneur like yourself has WORKED HARD for?

En-order for us all the be "equals"... Racism cant even be a word.....or we would get reverse racism.....sound familiar?

Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search