Looks like im eating at Wendys on road trips - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looks like im eating at Wendys on road trips
Friday, August 28, 2009 9:12 PM on j-body.org
Might be repost...

what do you guys think about this?

I was under the impression that we are all supposed to be equal now...

http://www.365black.com/365black/index.jsp

I cant wait for the 365white website to show up, or the 365mexican website to show up....yeah right.

nwuonline.com
Proud member on JBNW.org
JBO member since 2004

Re: Looks like im eating at Wendys on road trips
Friday, August 28, 2009 11:34 PM on j-body.org
All I can think of is that...

It's only because black people suck and cant get a better job then working there..... LOL

Thats the angry side of me that likes to piss people off though.....

To be seriouse....

Why the hell do all these black ass holes keep doing this crap..... dont they realize that it makes there race as a whole look bad?

So freaking what? I dont care how many black people you hired or help out..... bragging about something like that makes you a biggot....

You dont see people saying this crap about white people...

If your a charitable organization of any kind that focuses on one ethnic group your a worthless POS...

The only difference between black people and other people (besides a few genetically related health things) is the fact that there skin is darker...... What whould you think if you saw something like this that said they helped X amount of Blond haired people.... you wouldnt be able to make sense of it.... THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE... What ever happened to helping people as a whole... and people that needed and deserved it.... why do people bring race into it.

This is just another form (of many) of reverse racism.... and these worthless bastards can go F themselves...

I hate people like that.....

This type of thinking is a big reason we have the president we do... a large amount of people actually voted on him because of skin color (your a fool if you think otherwise).... why the hell would you do that or let that sway your decision either way....

Saturday, August 29, 2009 1:36 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:This type of thinking is a big reason we have the president we do... a large amount of people actually voted on him because of skin color (your a fool if you think otherwise).... why the hell would you do that or let that sway your decision either way....
So anyone who disagrees with your view on a particular subject is a fool?! Way crank the arrogance up to 11. I partially agree with you here except for one omission and how you are stating your opinion as irrefutable fact.

I think 2 things are fairly obvious however -
1. Like you said, a large amount of people voted for him because he was black.
2. However, a large amount of people voted AGAINST him for the same reason and/or because they think he is Muslim(as if that should matter to any decent American) etc - not to mention countless other pieces of nonsense they believed.

Those voters probably balance each other out more or less. I know some people who also reluctantly "voted... for the nigger" because quite frankly McCain/Palin scared the @!#$ out of them. The near undeniable fact of how Obama won is this - he ran an amazing campaign(even his harshest critics grant him this). Add to that how McCain ran a tragic campaign(even prior to his tragic VP choice), and the result was obvious. McCain failed to even do what ANY presidential candidate knows to do (probably due to brain dead advisers) - during the primaries run to your base and immediately afterwards run directly into the center.

Obama ran left during the primaries and ran center against McCain. McCain however right in the primaries(which required him to directly contradict positions he has held for years), and for some odd reason ran even more to the right against Obama. This was both boneheaded and ironic since McCain has always been a center kind of guy prior to his decision to run this time. Perhaps that reputation is why he chose this ill-fated strategy. Maybe he thought he had to "prove himself" to the far right. But that makes no sense at all after the primary - unless you screw up big time, you base is not voting for your opponent across the isle. He needed middle ground voters(which he should have had a natural ability to attract) and instead he scared them away (although not as much as Palin) by running a nonstop primary.

If that nonsense about America being "right of center" was correct (and when/how did that start again?) - then McCain would have come on out on top with his strategy. Why would a "right of center" America vote for Obama instead of McCain(who was obviously to the right of Obama - especially when their difference was exaggerated by McCain running as more right wing than he really is)? They wouldn't. People who want to cling to this "right of center" notion need a scapegoat to blame to preserve their illusion. Saying it was a reverse racist victory(thus ignoring the counter balance to that also occurring as well as all relevant factors) - its the easy way to do that. The reality is that while America has right wing elements and left wing elements - it isn't a "right of center" nor a "left of center" nation, rather on the average it is a center nation.

[old propaganda]Of course Germany didn't really loose WW1, they where on the threshold of victory but lost because of Jews, Gypsies, and other traitors. Germany should have won that war but victory was stolen from them.[/propaganda that lead the the rise of the Nazis]Yes - until the very end of WW1, the German population was being told that victory was at hand and that Germany couldn't possibly be defeated. But they where - and the German people (who believed the wartime propaganda they where fed up until the very end of the war) could not understand how this result came to be and could not accept reality.

The obvious facts of how they legitimately lost that war - accepting those facts meant giving up on their belief in Germany's superiority. They believed that Germany should have won - they believed that so strongly that when the Nazis told them nonsense that fed into what they believed, told them that they where victims of a great injustice - it was all nonsense but it allowed people to hold on to those strong beliefs and so the populace ate that @!#$ up. The rest is history.

And here we are. McCain lost the election and Republicans just can't fathom the real reasons why. But people will ALWAYS fiercely resist accepting that they might not be right at all times. The surest way to piss off most anyone is to tell them that something they believe is wrong. Equally - the surest way to make most anyone believe almost any amount of BS(no matter how ludicrous) is to start off by finding what they believe and tell them they are correct. If you weave your BS into a theory that incorporates their pre-existing beliefs - they will eat that @!#$ up like there is no tomorrow.

Back to the main topic - that website is BS. I posted this comment for them on their feedback section. I suggest you all do the same and let them know how you feel about this nonsense.
Quote:

The very premise of this site is racist. Instead of "365 black," how about 365 AMERICAN?! There are precious few "African Americans" in America. People who where born in America(most of whom have NEVER even left America) are AMERICAN plain and simple. Black Americans are the equal of my own and every other race. They are my brothers and sisters under the same stars and stripes. To differentiate one race from any other is to deny roots to equality.

When all Americans no longer see someone's race as a part of who they are - that is the day that racism is truly dead and equality is reality for all. Sites like this - the very premise of this site - instead of being part of the solution they are just a continuation of the problem.

Saturday, August 29, 2009 4:31 AM on j-body.org
My feedback:
Quote:

This, as with all of the other "black" celebratory institutions, is just another reason why our country is so divided. The more it is OK to do things "black", while doing anything "white" is called racist, the more anger and division there will be. I shall not be a patron any of your establishments as long as you continue this, and I will pass the word to everyone I know.

My feelings are that the majority of the racism that happens today is not from the white community, but that a large amount of whites are sick of being told they're racist while it's OK for black-this, and black-that. The more things like this show up, the more racial tension there is going to be.

Saturday, August 29, 2009 5:23 AM on j-body.org
All i gotta say is that if you call me a cracka, i'm gonna call you a nigga. It's only fair. If that makes me a racist then so be it.

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Saturday, August 29, 2009 9:38 AM on j-body.org
Senorguitar19 wrote:All i gotta say is that if you call me a cracka, i'm gonna call you a nigga. It's only fair. If that makes me a racist then so be it.

TRUF

nwuonline.com
Proud member on JBNW.org
JBO member since 2004
Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:03 AM on j-body.org
365white would never happen, that'd be racist.

Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:52 AM on j-body.org
we are all "equal"---unless you are a white male that isnt on government assistance.

Sunday, August 30, 2009 3:13 PM on j-body.org
Damn I knew I was doing something wrong.

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Sunday, August 30, 2009 3:25 PM on j-body.org
must be tough to be so suppressed, eh? forget credentials, find a way to turn black and McDonalds won't give a @!#$ if you smoke rock 24 hours a day.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Monday, August 31, 2009 10:50 PM on j-body.org
I knew I shouldnt have typed that last paragraph LOL But yes I really do believe that if you think race didnt play a big part in the election... your a fool.. I didnt say it was THE reason he got elected.... I just said it played a significant part.... wich it did... sorry that I even typed that I shouldnt have even brought it up....

The actual point I was making is that the closer the world becomes to forgetting about racism.... the minorities give us another reason to remember it.... its like they do it on purpose...

Not all of them do.... but enough do.

IF you want a colorblind america.... why do you keep bringing up color?

If we all woke up tomorrow and forgot about racism all together... and no one thought about race or ethnicity making people different at all.... there would still be this one black guy that isnt happy unless he was complaining and ruined it for everyone.... I cant believe im about to say this... but now adays.... minorities are just as much to blame for racism than anyone else...

Whats messed up is that most black, mexican, or whatever oriented people agree with me on this type of stuff... LOL

Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:52 AM on j-body.org
bk3k wrote:
I think 2 things are fairly obvious however -
1. Like you said, a large amount of people voted for him because he was black.
2. However, a large amount of people voted AGAINST him for the same reason and/or because they think he is Muslim(as if that should matter to any decent American) etc - not to mention countless other pieces of nonsense they believed.

Those voters probably balance each other out more or less.

I strongly disagree. I think way more black people voted for him simply because he was black than whites not voting for him because he was black. It is not uncommon for minority groups to band together and almost instinctivly prefer their own.

bk3k wrote: I know some people who also reluctantly "voted... for the nigger" because quite frankly McCain/Palin scared the @!#$ out of them. The near undeniable fact of how Obama won is this - he ran an amazing campaign(even his harshest critics grant him this). Add to that how McCain ran a tragic campaign(even prior to his tragic VP choice), and the result was obvious. McCain failed to even do what ANY presidential candidate knows to do (probably due to brain dead advisers) - during the primaries run to your base and immediately afterwards run directly into the center.

Obama ran left during the primaries and ran center against McCain. McCain however right in the primaries(which required him to directly contradict positions he has held for years), and for some odd reason ran even more to the right against Obama. This was both boneheaded and ironic since McCain has always been a center kind of guy prior to his decision to run this time. Perhaps that reputation is why he chose this ill-fated strategy. Maybe he thought he had to "prove himself" to the far right. But that makes no sense at all after the primary - unless you screw up big time, you base is not voting for your opponent across the isle. He needed middle ground voters(which he should have had a natural ability to attract) and instead he scared them away (although not as much as Palin) by running a nonstop primary.

I keep trying to get it through to you that the media was undeniably on Obama's side. He was the hot new thing that so many were interested in. McCain was a cold turd on a toothpick. Obama spoke very well and if you listened to his words not his actions he was very center. He said all the right things. Remember Hitler gave great speeches too. Here enlies the problem most people judged him by his words and did not look deep enough into his actions. I am 100% convinced that the media can make or break a persons political carrer. As far as the campaigns go we are in agreement.

bk3k wrote:If that nonsense about America being "right of center" was correct (and when/how did that start again?) - then McCain would have come on out on top with his strategy. Why would a "right of center" America vote for Obama instead of McCain(who was obviously to the right of Obama - especially when their difference was exaggerated by McCain running as more right wing than he really is)? They wouldn't. People who want to cling to this "right of center" notion need a scapegoat to blame to preserve their illusion. Saying it was a reverse racist victory(thus ignoring the counter balance to that also occurring as well as all relevant factors) - its the easy way to do that. The reality is that while America has right wing elements and left wing elements - it isn't a "right of center" nor a "left of center" nation, rather on the average it is a center nation.

Many polls and studies have been conducted that all point to the majority being right of center. I think this election was far more different from usual elections than most people realize. It was more about the people themselves than about the party. In short people voted for "Obama" and "change" not the democratic party and their ideas.

bk3k wrote:[old propaganda]Of course Germany didn't really loose WW1, they where on the threshold of victory but lost because of Jews, Gypsies, and other traitors. Germany should have won that war but victory was stolen from them.[/propaganda that lead the the rise of the Nazis]Yes - until the very end of WW1, the German population was being told that victory was at hand and that Germany couldn't possibly be defeated. But they where - and the German people (who believed the wartime propaganda they where fed up until the very end of the war) could not understand how this result came to be and could not accept reality.

The obvious facts of how they legitimately lost that war - accepting those facts meant giving up on their belief in Germany's superiority. They believed that Germany should have won - they believed that so strongly that when the Nazis told them nonsense that fed into what they believed, told them that they where victims of a great injustice - it was all nonsense but it allowed people to hold on to those strong beliefs and so the populace ate that @!#$ up. The rest is history.

And here we are. McCain lost the election and Republicans just can't fathom the real reasons why. But people will ALWAYS fiercely resist accepting that they might not be right at all times. The surest way to piss off most anyone is to tell them that something they believe is wrong. Equally - the surest way to make most anyone believe almost any amount of BS(no matter how ludicrous) is to start off by finding what they believe and tell them they are correct. If you weave your BS into a theory that incorporates their pre-existing beliefs - they will eat that @!#$ up like there is no tomorrow.

I really don't think republicans are in denial about why they lost. I agree 100% with you that people don't want to admit that they are wrong. Instant example: Obama voters don't want to admit that what they got was not what they thought they were voting for.

bk3k wrote:Back to the main topic - that website is BS. I posted this comment for them on their feedback section. I suggest you all do the same and let them know how you feel about this nonsense.
Quote:

The very premise of this site is racist. Instead of "365 black," how about 365 AMERICAN?! There are precious few "African Americans" in America. People who where born in America(most of whom have NEVER even left America) are AMERICAN plain and simple. Black Americans are the equal of my own and every other race. They are my brothers and sisters under the same stars and stripes. To differentiate one race from any other is to deny roots to equality.

When all Americans no longer see someone's race as a part of who they are - that is the day that racism is truly dead and equality is reality for all. Sites like this - the very premise of this site - instead of being part of the solution they are just a continuation of the problem.

Again we are in agreement.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 4:57 AM on j-body.org

definatly agree with this statement

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 8:08 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:The very premise of this site is racist. Instead of "365 black," how about 365 AMERICAN?! There are precious few "African Americans" in America. People who where born in America(most of whom have NEVER even left America) are AMERICAN plain and simple. Black Americans are the equal of my own and every other race. They are my brothers and sisters under the same stars and stripes. To differentiate one race from any other is to deny roots to equality.

definatly agree with this statement

I cut and paste that exact quote on their "leave feedback" page.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:32 PM on j-body.org
ive left a lot of feedback at their site. I really wish they would STFU about black this white that and just let everyone be americans.

Im white, i lived with about 20 black dudes in college. one was even my room mate, and probably my best friend in college. Theres no difference between me and him in the way we act and do things.

nwuonline.com
Proud member on JBNW.org
JBO member since 2004
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 4:31 PM on j-body.org
So they are trying to help the black folk out and do something other than go to jail. You might not think it but inner city black america needs help. We are not as far along as you might think. Alot of kids grow up poor, no real opportunity to get out of the ghetto, turn to selling drugs, gangs. Crime affects everyone. I'd much rather have people making an honest living than robbing people.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:31 PM on j-body.org
And giving hand outs, or babying "them" helps?

and they "want to be treated" as Equals?

math dose not add up?

Treat everyone the same, and there will be no discrimination.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:37 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:You might not think it but inner city black america needs help. We are not as far along as you might think. Alot of kids grow up poor, no real opportunity to get out of the ghetto, turn to selling drugs, gangs.

I have a theory on this, and it's based on observations of a few underprivileged people I've seen try to do something with themselves, and some of the personal struggles they've faced.

A large part of the problem in the poverty stricken, crime-ridden black neighborhoods is that when someone tries to get out via staying clean and working hard, they end up fighting with the ones who haven't. They are ridiculed and trashed for "selling out" or "turning their back on their neighborhood" for trying to better themselves rather than going with the flow. Sometimes it's the culture which feeds on it's own, not "whitey trying to keep 'em down." Maybe the belligerent black activists like Al Sharpton could work on encouraging the black community to better themselves rather than rallying them to scream racism at every opportunity, and incite anger at the white man.

If any company wants to promote the personal achievements of any underprivileged people, maybe they should make a website highlighting stories of someone who started at the bottom with nothing and worked their way up to a good living, regardless of their race. It just might happen that a majority of them are black, which is fine, but it wouldn't be a website about race.

The race card needs to be put away, and personal achievement highlighted regardless of race. Only when our culture can do that will the race issue truly die. I believe that it's demeaning every time someone of color achieves something and their race is part of the highlight, as if to say "look, a black person actually did something worthy of noting". Does no one else see that side of it?

Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:06 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:So they are trying to help the black folk out and do something other than go to jail. You might not think it but inner city black america needs help. We are not as far along as you might think. Alot of kids grow up poor, no real opportunity to get out of the ghetto, turn to selling drugs, gangs. Crime affects everyone. I'd much rather have people making an honest living than robbing people.
Then how about 365ghetto.com instead? Do you think that what you typed only applies to black people in those circumstances? I've known enough people of various races that come from inside and outside of the ghetto, and the results amount ghetto/non-ghetto are largely the same despite their race.

The poverty, upbringing, despair, and culture of the ghetto are the real problems - not the color of the ghetto residents. Pitying a person for their race can be just a racist as hating them for it (and you could say the same for gender or sexuality). Such beliefs are born from ignorance - generally rooted in misinterpreted observations. You can look at crime statistics, high school drop out rates, etc, etc - and come to the fast conclusion that black people are inherently this way, but if you look at the statistics in context, there is a reason for this that is in no way genetic. Their statistical behavior coincides with their statical circumstances. If it was instead mainly white/asian/whatever people in those conditions, then it would be the same story with different actors, and you would have many people who look down upon and/or pity that race instead.

Quote:

You might not think it but inner city black america needs help.
Wrong.
Quote:

You might not think it but inner city America needs help.
Fixed.

Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:00 AM on j-body.org
I don't see much difference between inner city ghettos and backwood trailer parks. The same type of people live in both. The only difference is the depth of their tans.

Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:01 AM on j-body.org
i agree, there are people of every race and color and hair style that need help. people need to just stop using color to define who they are and why they have the life they do. do white people discriminate, sure they do. do black people discriminate, sure they do. and there is nothing you can do to make someone not hate someone else if they dont want to . no matter what you do. no matter how many happy rainbow faces you paint in the clouds or speaches you give or laws you create there will always be a few racists out there. hell i can be white but up against a white applicant who grew up rich and who had parents that paid for his college and is friends with the owner of the company. will i lose out. your damn right i will. but thats life, its not fair, its not equal and it never will be so you move on and try again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Friday, September 11, 2009 9:09 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:So they are trying to help the black folk out and do something other than go to jail. You might not think it but inner city black america needs help. We are not as far along as you might think. Alot of kids grow up poor, no real opportunity to get out of the ghetto, turn to selling drugs, gangs. Crime affects everyone. I'd much rather have people making an honest living than robbing people.

and the same problems dont affect white trailer park, usa? or the brown barrio? or the yellow tide in chinatown? get over the color issue. if you want to dedicate a website or program to the POOR then thats fine. but by saying "we are only going to help the X colored poor" then thats a problem.

Friday, September 11, 2009 10:31 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire Esquire wrote:I don't see much difference between inner city ghettos and backwood trailer parks. The same type of people live in both. The only difference is the depth of their tans.
True that. My residency qualifies me as "trailer trash" myself. I know I'm inviting comments along the line of "that explains a few things." But I won't be offended.

Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:08 AM on j-body.org
Is it just me or does people telling me not to be racist make me want to be even more?

Well I should rephrase that LOL

Im not a generally racist person.... but there is one ethnic group that I admit to have an extreme distaste for.....

Somalian Immigrants...

If you dont live around these people you wont understand..... but lets just say that during 911 almost all of them where cheering when it happened..... and these people live tax free for years...

IF you want... i'll go into extreme detail explaining why I hate most of them... and I can guarantee most of you will agree with me.. but im leaving that part out to save space...

I work with a lot of these people..... and my work is hell bent on this racially tolerant crap.... and all that does is make me hate these people even more every time I'm told I shouldn't....

So what im saying is..... why dont all these "agencies" realize that all they are doing is making the problem worse... if left alone.... some people could learn to look past thier hatred if they meet enough of the people that are generally good people.... but when your told you have to like them... you dont even try......

Im not sure if reverse racism is worse than regular racism or not..... but its just as bad...

Sunday, September 13, 2009 9:17 AM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:You might not think it but inner city black america needs help. We are not as far along as you might think. Alot of kids grow up poor, no real opportunity to get out of the ghetto, turn to selling drugs, gangs.

I have a theory on this, and it's based on observations of a few underprivileged people I've seen try to do something with themselves, and some of the personal struggles they've faced.

A large part of the problem in the poverty stricken, crime-ridden black neighborhoods is that when someone tries to get out via staying clean and working hard, they end up fighting with the ones who haven't. They are ridiculed and trashed for "selling out" or "turning their back on their neighborhood" for trying to better themselves rather than going with the flow. Sometimes it's the culture which feeds on it's own, not "whitey trying to keep 'em down." Maybe the belligerent black activists like Al Sharpton could work on encouraging the black community to better themselves rather than rallying them to scream racism at every opportunity, and incite anger at the white man.

If any company wants to promote the personal achievements of any underprivileged people, maybe they should make a website highlighting stories of someone who started at the bottom with nothing and worked their way up to a good living, regardless of their race. It just might happen that a majority of them are black, which is fine, but it wouldn't be a website about race.

The race card needs to be put away, and personal achievement highlighted regardless of race. Only when our culture can do that will the race issue truly die. I believe that it's demeaning every time someone of color achieves something and their race is part of the highlight, as if to say "look, a black person actually did something worthy of noting". Does no one else see that side of it?

possibly the smartest thing ive ever seen you write

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search